Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Contest

Here is my little wizard frog for the fantasy category
9758K1M.png
eAm9fcu.png

would yall like a dapper wolf in these trying times?

I came across some werewolves in suits and I just had to make my own little gentleman. perhaps he's a butler? perhaps just a very suave dude that likes to dress fancy.
for the anthro category I suppose!
Keke Moderator

Giving it a shot this year in the Fantasy genre with my little earth mage cardinal!

tnL8c2s.png
Ilmarinen Moderator

Wizard frog and cardinal mage are BEST BUDS!!!
Keke Moderator

Heimdall wrote:
Wizard frog and cardinal mage are BEST BUDS!!!

Yes!!! This must be canon now. The dynamic duo!
absolutely haha!
Vinters wrote:
xR6LrDv.png

https://i.imgur.com/xR6LrDv.png

A giant space whale for the sci-fi genre. :) Decided to go with something a little different. (For me at least)
This was a great way to break my year long hiatus from art. I think one of my last pieces was actually my last submission, haha.

Omg I absolutely LOVE the space whale!
Claine Moderator

This is my second entry into the contest! (Not the third! I made the rookie mistake of getting too attached to one of the designs and withdrew them!) Here is a vampire representing supernatural!

ZpQn8YV.png

And Hi Res

The RPR Mascot contest has always been a bit of a milestone for me when it comes to art improvement. It's easy to flick back through my entries and compare my art year to year. So this entry is a callback to my first ever attempt in 2013 and when I'd just started drawing - Another vampire which can be seen here. (She did not make it into the jumble!)
RedPandaFox

Could I try a horror theme? I was thinking of drawing a female version of the grim reaper? Or does that not count as it is already a thing?
Claine Moderator

RedPandaFox wrote:
Could I try a horror theme? I was thinking of drawing a female version of the grim reaper? Or does that not count as it is already a thing?

I have personally gotten mascots in under the horror category and a grim reaper should work perfectly! I say go for it!
They all look great so far! I'm hoping I can enter in the few days left !
can't wait to see the things that roll in over the next few days!
Ilmarinen Moderator

The bond between a beast and rider is unlike any other. This young rider is just beginning their journey, and is using a vibration sensor to listen to their companion-to-be's heartbeat. It looks like they're happy with the checkup, but they shouldn't get too excited. It will take a while for that egg to hatch. Maybe we should check up on these two in one year's time?

5meWWSL.png

((This entry works for Fantasy, though I tried to include some Sci-Fantasy elements! Normally my entries are a bit grander, but rest assured, I have a plan ...))
A shy girl for the fantasy genre. She runs a potion shop and will happily nerd out if you let her.

1590731554750.png
I don't know how to get up an image I can display here without having to use another service anymore but ANYWAY.

May I present for scifi/cyberpunk/that sorta thing... a Cybergoth Plague Raver.

Please pardon the hideous coloring. The screen I had to work on is old and discolored (GOOD LORD THAT CAME OUT PINK) and I'm also just not good at shading. Or anatomy. Or perspective. Or making decent lines without excessive reliance on vector lines I can tweak endlessly into oblivion.

Full disclosure: I did not draw the tattoo on the shoulder. I warped a public commons image of the biohazard symbol into place.
Heimdall wrote:
2v8N5XN.png

OMG! THIS IS SO AMAZING TT^TT Reminds me of those childhood fantasy books filled with amazing images I once read in the past. So nostalgic. Love how this is coloreddddd. <3 <3 <3
Claine Moderator

Heimdall wrote:
The bond between a dragon and rider is unlike any other. This young rider is just beginning their journey, and is using a vibration sensor to listen to their companion-to-be's heartbeat. It looks like they're happy with the checkup, but they shouldn't get too excited. It will take a while for that egg to hatch. Maybe we should check up on these two in one year's time?

2v8N5XN.png

((This entry works for Fantasy, though I tried to include some Sci-Fantasy elements! Normally my entries are a bit grander, but rest assured, I have a plan ...))

rSgxMak.png
Heimdall wrote:
The bond between a dragon and rider is unlike any other. This young rider is just beginning their journey, and is using a vibration sensor to listen to their companion-to-be's heartbeat. It looks like they're happy with the checkup, but they shouldn't get too excited. It will take a while for that egg to hatch. Maybe we should check up on these two in one year's time?

2v8N5XN.png

PFlvbRv.gif
nindyaru

Heimdall wrote:

2v8N5XN.png

Wow... amazing! 👀😍
Zelphyr wrote:
I don't know how to get up an image I can display here without having to use another service anymore but ANYWAY.

May I present for scifi/cyberpunk/that sorta thing... a Cybergoth Plague Raver.

Please pardon the hideous coloring. The screen I had to work on is old and discolored (GOOD LORD THAT CAME OUT PINK) and I'm also just not good at shading. Or anatomy. Or perspective. Or making decent lines without excessive reliance on vector lines I can tweak endlessly into oblivion.

Full disclosure: I did not draw the tattoo on the shoulder. I warped a public commons image of the biohazard symbol into place.

This looks GREAT! I really see the work put in and I love!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Contest

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus