Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Contest

Goodness, the entries so far are wonderful. I swear the general quality is higher than ever.

I've had an idea pretty much this whole time it's been running, but so far haven't gotten around to setting a drawing space back up. x.x
So excited! I'm working on my submission now, hopefully I'll make the deadline!
I am submitting an entry called: Nightmare upon RPR World for the horror/fantasy genre

nightmare6.fw.png

nightmare7.fw.png

nightmare8.fw.png

nightmare5.fw.png

I am not an artist per se... but at least I give this contest a try :).
You can let me know which of these variations you like best, all feedback welcomed
I absolutely positively love your art kruhee!!!! it's amazing
nindyaru

Good morning. I thought I want to try to draw something too, so I drew a pinky alien, under the sci-fi category. (=^_^=)

alien%2Bgirl.png
nindyaru wrote:
Good morning. I thought I want to try to draw something too, so I drew a pinky alien, under the sci-fi category. (=^_^=)

alien%2Bgirl.png

NINNNNDDYYYAAAA! I LOOVVEEE ITTTTT <3 <3 <3
nindyaru

HibariHaru013 wrote:
nindyaru wrote:

alien%2Bgirl.png

NINNNNDDYYYAAAA! I LOOVVEEE ITTTTT <3 <3 <3

thank you! 😍
Maybe a somewhat historical/period theme with some wuxia/xianxia elements.

No idea behind her as a character, I was just in the mood for it.

6566-E41-A-8-FC8-404-E-8-BD4-0541-D221453-C.png
Birdy99 wrote:

This is gorgeous!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Whoa doggy this thread is lit. I am adoring it.

I'm moving this thread to the arts & creativity board as the 2020 EW board gets slowly decommissioned. :)
xR6LrDv.png

https://i.imgur.com/xR6LrDv.png

A giant space whale for the sci-fi genre. :) Decided to go with something a little different. (For me at least)
This was a great way to break my year long hiatus from art. I think one of my last pieces was actually my last submission, haha.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Every year, without fail, I am blown away by the tidal wave of talent and creativity displayed during this contest! I'm subscribed to the topic and love rushing to check out every amazing picture as it gets posted. <3
Birdy99 wrote:

Adorable
cyberpunk_by_tomatosalad2_ddxafv6-fullview.png

For the cyberpunk category!
tomatosalad wrote:
[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/b49d04c4-2959-490d-bd2e-560f500dc10c/ddxafv6-ece9e7df-275d-4858-bbc0-60a11e2c802a.png/v1/fill/w_1280,h_1966,strp/cyberpunk_by_tomatosalad2_ddxafv6-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xOTY2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjQ5ZDA0YzQtMjk1OS00OTBkLWJkMmUtNTYwZjUwMGRjMTBjXC9kZHhhZnY2LWVjZTllN2RmLTI3NWQtNDg1OC1iYmMwLTYwYTExZTJjODAyYS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.BQExoRW-VTxeu9L567nCXCuVuD1ZfZWhUMK0Zcw6V9M[/img]

you'll need it to be a link to an actual image (ending in something like .jpg, .png, ect) for that image tag to work ^.^
Moki wrote:
tomatosalad wrote:
[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/b49d04c4-2959-490d-bd2e-560f500dc10c/ddxafv6-ece9e7df-275d-4858-bbc0-60a11e2c802a.png/v1/fill/w_1280,h_1966,strp/cyberpunk_by_tomatosalad2_ddxafv6-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xOTY2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjQ5ZDA0YzQtMjk1OS00OTBkLWJkMmUtNTYwZjUwMGRjMTBjXC9kZHhhZnY2LWVjZTllN2RmLTI3NWQtNDg1OC1iYmMwLTYwYTExZTJjODAyYS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.BQExoRW-VTxeu9L567nCXCuVuD1ZfZWhUMK0Zcw6V9M[/img]

you'll need it to be a link to an actual image (ending in something like .jpg, .png, ect) for that image tag to work ^.^

Thank you!
Claine Moderator

Sorry I'm withdrawing this entry! I got too attached to the character design!
Illustration74_4.png

Finally done! Probably for medieval fantasy. Gives me some DnD vibes.
Here are my set of entries for the Genre Mascot Contest.

Here are your new staff members! Guaranteed not to slack off or sleep. They will be at your command at all times.
Jack is a Server Maintenance and is willing to work on any problem.
Jack is demonstrating the triangle base for sturdy non tipping movement with 3 sets of double wheels.
zlpioqa.png

Buddy hangs around Jack and is able to go for tools or help as needed.
14MrmRT.png

Jill is an Administrative Assistant who will do any office job that you need help with.
goUVEX5.png

Bobbi is a good friend of Jill’s and a good Bug Hunter. She is willing to hunt down any Bugs that might sneak in because she sneakier than any Bug that she has ever met.
XdaH58r.png

Polly doesn’t want a cracker! Polly wants an Email to deliver for you. She has 10 tail feathers (for the annuversary number) to carry 10 letters and strong talons for packages.
RtKpsQj.png

I hope they will help you or send to the Sci Fi Channel.

(Originally started out as a Sci Fi Entry but kinda like they could help you with any other problems as well.)
TheCreator7 wrote:
Here are my set of entries for the Genre Mascot Contest.

Here are your new staff members! Guaranteed not to slack off or sleep. They will be at your command at all times.
Jack is a Server Maintenance and is willing to work on any problem.
Jack is demonstrating the triangle base for sturdy non tipping movement with 3 sets of double wheels.
zlpioqa.png

Buddy hangs around Jack and is able to go for tools or help as needed.
14MrmRT.png

Jill is an Administrative Assistant who will do any office job that you need help with.
goUVEX5.png

Bobbi is a good friend of Jill’s and a good Bug Hunter. She is willing to hunt down any Bugs that might sneak in because she sneakier than any Bug that she has ever met.
XdaH58r.png

Polly doesn’t want a cracker! Polly wants an Email to deliver for you. She has 10 tail feathers (for the annuversary number) to carry 10 letters and strong talons for packages.
RtKpsQj.png

I hope they will help you or send to the Sci Fi Channel.

(Originally started out as a Sci Fi Entry but kinda like they could help you with any other problems as well.)

These are heckin cute!!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Genre Mascot Contest

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus