Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Hello everyone! I’m new here and I’m really looking forward to writing with you creative folk! I was recommended to this site by a friend after bad experiences else where. I’m really looking forward to writing with as many of you as possible!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to our lovely site, Isobel!

I hope you’ll come to love it as much as we do. You’ve joined in the middle of Epic Week, so the site of full of fun Out Of Character quests and games. It’s a great way to get to know new people!

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, or if you want someone to chat to! :)
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I'm sorry you had a bad experience else where, but I have you have a lot of fun here!
Welcome aboard. I've been RPing for years and had a lot of bad experiences myself. I've been on this site for about 2 years and very happy with it. I think you'll hopefully have a much better time than on other forums.
AdoniVae

Welcome to the cozy family :) I do hope you like it here and that you find some good partners to RP with :D
Quipy_Cat

Good day Isobel99

Welcome to the RP Repository.
Credit to your friend for recommending you to come here. Best choice.

I hope you make great and wonderful new memories here with this awesome family of Rp'ers who love it for what it is.

Looking forward to reading your creative stories and roles.
Which reminds me, as LittleLilac said, it is time for Epic week. Have fun and join in if you're up to it.

Kitty regards ^.^
Hi there! As someone who's come from a lot of different rp platforms, I'm happy to say I haven't really come across drama here. I'm sure you'll have a great time!
Isobel99 wrote:
Hello everyone! I’m new here and I’m really looking forward to writing with you creative folk! I was recommended to this site by a friend after bad experiences else where. I’m really looking forward to writing with as many of you as possible!

Welcome! I can sympathize with you on many bad experiences but I can say this place breaks the mold on every other RP community I've been in. I have yet to meet someone who isn't kind, friendly and just wants to create with other like minded people.

I hope you meet as many wonderful RP partners here as I have! You came at a great time too, its RPRs 10th birthday! So there is a lot of fun to be had during Epic Week!

Cheers and Enjoy!
Hello and welcome to RPR!!!! :D

I hope you make a lot of friends you can write tons of fun stories with!
Hello Isobel

Glad to see you decided to join RPR

We are a very friendly and helpful community of writers from all countries, ages and writing styles.

If you ever have trouble (which is very unlikely) do not doubt contacting our moderators. They are super helpful and will help you in every way
Isobel99 wrote:

Welcome to RPR!

You're right that there's a ton of creativity to be found here; and now that you've joined, we have even more!

Hope to see your characters around.

Cheers!
heya welcome to the rpr
Welcome! I'm sure you'll have a good time here. Rpr's community is pretty friendly!
Welcome to RPR and happy writing!
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
Hello Isobel. Welcome to RPRepository, you'll find friends here and new rp partners in no time. enjoy 😁✌
Hi! And welcome to the RPR! Folk here is super nice, so don't worry about it! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus