Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Challenger Approaches!

Bast Remmen (played by BaelGhrimm)

Greetings, all ye who notice this.. notice! I have traveled many lands and seen many things in my time away from the play of roles, and have recently seen fit to reintroduce myself to it. I hope that you all are as decent people as you seem, and wish to notify that I exist and will also take the same efforts in doing my best as roleplayer and general ok human being.
GREETINGS FRIEND, AND WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY. We're very happy to have you here with us and I do hope you enjoy your time here.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Greetings and welcome to RPRepository. Created by kim. You'll find many friends and roleplayers here.
anon (played anonymously)

Thy presence on RPR is indeed most welcomed, good sir, for what can a bard do if not to seek the company of a fellow traveller such as thyself? Seek ye no further for in RPR thou shall find adventures abound in every type of RP.

Just go to Looking for RP forums and see if you like any posts to join in the fun or post a new idea of your own.
In any case it is a pleasure to have you here!
Welcome! We embrace all travelers with open arms and friendly smiles! Hopefully you find your home here and decide to settle in for the long haul as I myself have done!

Poke around the forums and see if anything peeks your interest! If not, you can always throw out a seeking thread yourself and I am sure you will get lots of interest.

Enjoy yourself and I hope you find all the wonderful RP you are looking for!
WelchsGrapeJuice

Greetings, friend! Welcome to RPR!
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Greetings! And welcome! Sit down and stay a while!
Welcome traveler to the RP Repository.
You'll find this fair land - though full of danger and adventure - is also full of wonderful people and a thriving community.

If you haven't yet - check out our Epic Week (under Event) and join in the fun!
Bast Remmen wrote:
Greetings, all ye who notice this.. notice! I have traveled many lands and seen many things in my time away from the play of roles, and have recently seen fit to reintroduce myself to it. I hope that you all are as decent people as you seem, and wish to notify that I exist and will also take the same efforts in doing my best as roleplayer and general ok human being.
Welcome you could join us in these parks! :)
welcome to rpr
Welcome! I'm not sure if you mean you're returning to rp in general or have been here on RPR before, but you're welcome just the same. :)
Hail and well met, good sir! Be welcomed to the RPRepository!
Have a goodly time while you are here! ;D :) :D

If you wish to tourney with other nobles, knights, and rabble, the Find RP forum is in the Dropdown Ledge. If you rather to speak with the commoners, you may find yourself in the ((OOC Forum)) castle town. ;D
If you wish to speak about strange matters, or that which distresses ye, the Help Forums are good, and the proctors attentive. A message may even be sent to the Head Magistrate, Queen and Overseer of Thise Lande, her greatness abounds, Kim.
Also, if thy heart sore or thy head afflicted with the clouds of confusion, or if thou hast discovered a sandwich and been shunned by the people of the land, or if thy pleasure is to banter, quip, haggle a subject, and joke most disastrously, please send thee a message to my own self if ye feel like it. ((Although the Help section does have a mental health section. For more distressing woes than sandwiches, please look there!))

There stands my greeting. Fare thee well, my good sir, and thy God be with ye.
Give my message your just perusal and utmost consideration. Summarily, I shall now leave here.
Adieu, fellow! <3 πŸŒΌπŸ€ <3 🌾🌲 <3 🌻🌳 <3 🌱🌻<3 πŸ’πŸŒΊ
Quipy_Cat

Good day to you sir. Bast Remmen

A glorious discovery indeed and I welcome thee to the RP Repository.

How fun it is to dwell in things one has experience of. I hope you find this place warm and welcoming. The inn Keeper still has a few drinks to spare, pull up a chair and share your stories of the past and the future (that is to come)

I look forward to reading them. Have a jolly good... o my where are my manners your arrival is timely, we have an Epic week going and it would be down right great if you could join us in the fight.

Now then jolly good day to you fair adventure
Kitty regards ^.^
Hello and welcome to the site! :D
Hello and welcome to RPR.
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

Ha! Another fae, welcome.
Welcome to the RPR! If you have any questions feel free to PM me c:
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to heck out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Challenger Approaches!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus