Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi it's me

I'm not a writer, I'm more like a liar with a typewriter and I want to use this site to dust some of the character of one of my first projects, I want them to shine here. They come from a world in which magic and technology mingle in a strange but awesome manner.
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
I mean... outside of nonfiction, isn't "liar with a typewriter" basically what any writer is? XD

Anyway, welcome. :)
Hey! Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay!
Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you're settling in okay.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and writing a lot of fun RPs!
plumademagia Topic Starter

HibariHaru013 wrote:
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!

thank you
rolled 3d8 and got a natural 13. After the modifier of +3, got 16
6 4 3

Note: thanks

Zelphyr wrote:
I mean... outside of nonfiction, isn't "liar with a typewriter" basically what any writer is? XD

Anyway, welcome. :)
yes, and you got me, that's what I meant. I wish my characters and the world they live in could speak about my job

ChaosRain16 wrote:
Hey! Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay!
Thank you

Somnom wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you're settling in okay.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and writing a lot of fun RPs!

Thank you. This site reminds me of...I can't remember the name, it's interface looked like a paper notebook in which pages one could lay one's characters. It was beautiful but it was taken down before I could know it in deep
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I love your username!! Be sure to check out the forums once you’re ready!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hi and welcome to RPR!

The good news about roleplaying is that it does help your writing skills out! :)
I know my writing skills have personally improved a lot over the years.

Enjoy!
heya welcome to the rpr
plumademagia wrote:
I'm not a writer, I'm more like a liar with a typewriter and I want to use this site to dust some of the character of one of my first projects, I want them to shine here. They come from a world in which magic and technology mingle in a strange but awesome manner.

Your characters sound exciting already, even with the short explanation you've given.

I very much like the concept of "liar with a typewriter." It's an interesting play on words to embody a writer.

Anyway, here's to all the adventures you will write and play here.

Cheers, welcome to RPR!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 2.
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Welcome!

Ah your world sounds super cool! I can't wait to see your dusted off characters and learn about them and the world they live in.

I hope you find some amazing RP partners here who can help you dust off that world and those characters.

Cheers!
Hello Plumademagia!

A very unique introduction that sparkles curiosity indeed.
Here in RPR anything is possible.
If you are looking to play a specific character or a specific story, just post in the Looking for RP forums or check if they fit an existing thread

Above all have fun!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Based on what you described for the world in which your character lives, I'm sure you will be able to find a lot of great partners for them. If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Welcome aboard! You should be able to find other writers to work with here on the forum.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi it's me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus