Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice: Win Various Prizes! (FINALLY CLOSED!)

Somnom wrote:
I want these prizes gone from my (very messy) inventory!
So I've reduced the wait time between rolls to FOUR HOURS.

Everyone can reroll now (even if 6 hours haven't passed), then pick up the four hour wait time.

Good luck!

~*~*~*~*~

They say the third time's the charm, right? So here we are, the third and final giveaway from the Prize Potato for Epic Week 2020! :D

But y'all....lemme tell you something. A massively cosmic thank you needs to be extended to uhh because without them, the giveaways would've had less prizes and would've ended sooner. So as much appreciation as you have for me, that also needs to be extend to them and their generosity! They actually didn't want me to give them any credit at all, but they can't stop me, so neener neener. ;)

giphy.gif

Okay! So for this giveaway, we have epic oils, epic wands, and more of those party grab bags! In total, there are 10 prizes to be won, of course to celebrate 10 years of RPR! YAY!!!! Oh and this giveaway is open to everyone again, even if you won prizes previously. :D

Here's how to win....Roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)....If it lands on 1, you win an Oil of Epicness. If it lands on 50, you win a Wand of Epicness. If it lands on 100, you win a Party Grab Bag 2020!! Amount of prizes are in a breakdown at the bottom of this post.

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every SIX FOUR HOURS (presenting....Queen Cross Check!), but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. A roll of 1 d100 must land on a 1, 50, or 100...AND YOU MUST QUOTE ME IN THIS THREAD to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and someone else might swoop on in and get it and tough luck if they're all gone before you quote me.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway and these items have been purchased from the site's store.
6. I'm a human being with an incredibly busy work schedule (especially with the pandemic going on)....that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
8. Game ends/closes after all prizes are won!

giphy.gif

Okee doh kee, then! Go roll now~~
<3,
Somnom, the Prize Potate
and uhh (by proxy) :D

Winnerssssss:
Oil of Epicness
1. Dragon_Slayer
2. Dndmama
Wand of Epiness
1. HibariHaru013
Party Grab Bag 2020
Oof
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 60.

Note: 50 or 100

KingdomOdd1

Welp, when life gives you lemons:
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 76.
Let's roll again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 54.
Rolling again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 93.
Rogue-Scribe

G’day
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 61.
Here we go...
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 94.
Dug

rafiki voice: it is time
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 32.
fingers crossed!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 81.
Come on! 100 go!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 82.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

You are so generous hosting this🎲🎲🎲🎲
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 24.
thank you both, uhhh and somnom
you both together are the bomb!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 64.
Still going on!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 82.
Somnom wrote:
I want these prizes gone from my (very messy) inventory!
So I've reduced the wait time between rolls to FOUR HOURS.

Everyone can reroll now (even if 6 hours haven't passed), then pick up the four hour wait time.

Good luck!

~*~*~*~*~

They say the third time's the charm, right? So here we are, the third and final giveaway from the Prize Potato for Epic Week 2020! :D

But y'all....lemme tell you something. A massively cosmic thank you needs to be extended to uhh because without them, the giveaways would've had less prizes and would've ended sooner. So as much appreciation as you have for me, that also needs to be extend to them and their generosity! They actually didn't want me to give them any credit at all, but they can't stop me, so neener neener. ;)

giphy.gif

Okay! So for this giveaway, we have epic oils, epic wands, and more of those party grab bags! In total, there are 10 prizes to be won, of course to celebrate 10 years of RPR! YAY!!!! Oh and this giveaway is open to everyone again, even if you won prizes previously. :D

Here's how to win....Roll 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100)....If it lands on 1, you win an Oil of Epicness. If it lands on 50, you win a Wand of Epicness. If it lands on 100, you win a Party Grab Bag 2020!! Amount of prizes are in a breakdown at the bottom of this post.

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once every SIX FOUR HOURS (presenting....Queen Cross Check!), but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. A roll of 1 d100 must land on a 1, 50, or 100...AND YOU MUST QUOTE ME IN THIS THREAD to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and someone else might swoop on in and get it and tough luck if they're all gone before you quote me.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway and these items have been purchased from the site's store.
6. I'm a human being with an incredibly busy work schedule (especially with the pandemic going on)....that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can get them to you!
7. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
8. Game ends/closes after all prizes are won!

giphy.gif

Okee doh kee, then! Go roll now~~
<3,
Somnom, the Prize Potate
and uhh (by proxy) :D

Winnerssssss:
Oil of Epicness
1. Dragon_Slayer
2. Dndmama
Wand of Epiness
1. HibariHaru013
Party Grab Bag 2020

Okay, more than 4 hours have passed!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 7.
Well, it's definitely been over four hours for me.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 63.
trying agaainn
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 31.
giphy.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 80.
Been more than 4
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 90.
Time to roll again~
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 96.
Rogue-Scribe

Ohh... been seven...
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 67.
Wish me luck <3 I'm starting a new D&D campaign and I need to get some good rolling skills!!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 52.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice: Win Various Prizes! (FINALLY CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus