Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A hello and a howl!

Hello!

Don't let my username deceive you. My name is Wes and I've lurked on this site for AGES before actually getting the gall to make an account here. Liquid courage helped me finally pull the trigger on making an account here. You can all thank Crazy Cola (lime+coke+tequila) for letting this crazy hop on board. My account may be bare bones now, but I'll add my characters over time. As I'm feeling up for it.

I have been roleplaying for well over 17 years now! Which is crazy for me to think about. I don't really percieve myself as some expert roleplayer/writer/author, which I should be by now with that sort of experience. BUT NO! I do what I can, so long as my friends enjoy collaborative creative content.

One constant over the years of roleplay is I LOVE playing my werewolves. Where wolves? Wear wolves. Aware wolves. I love the concept of our bipedal furry friends and love to play characters that struggle internally with being a werewolf. I love them so much I actually admin my own small werewolf enthusiast discord! Usually that means they're ALWAYS in their wolf form. The main universe I've roleplayed in has been the Warcraft Universe, but I would like to branch out and try different settings and stories. I'm usually up for collaborating and giving things an honest shot!

I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends BEYOND roleplay. If werewolves or warcraft, or hell anything really interests you, feel free to chat with me!

Okay, I'm done being an extrovert. Hello again!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.

Note: Roll for legalizing awoo.

Hello Wes! Welcome to RPR and congrats on making the jump to join the site!

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are A LOT of friendly people on the site willing to help out. :D

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
oh wow a lot of furry informations haha

Welcome!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
caihnriley Topic Starter

Aww! Hello to all! And thanks for the warm welcome. <3
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Rogue-Scribe

Hey Wes! I'll trade out the coke for triple sec and throw in some ice in a salt-rim glass and have a drink with ya.
Glad you signed on to RP Repository. Been here myself two years now and I've been having a blast!

Look forward to your character creations and may you enjoy this most excellent RP site. :)
Welcome to the RPR!
Quipy_Cat

Greetings Wes
And welcome to the RP Repository.

17 years and still going strong, wow. I hope you find this place as awesome as I have come to know it.
Credit to the Crazy Cola... Great choice in joining!

Have fun and don't run with a gun.
Kitty Regards ^.^
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I also enjoying playing as a werewolf so I completely understand the interest. If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
caihnriley Topic Starter

Yes! Controversial, but: werewolves are best monster.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a fun time roleplaying here!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
WELCOME!
Hope you enjoy RPR!
hello welcome to the rpr
AdoniVae

Welcome to the Repository! I hope you find some great friends here :D
Morrigan

1lT3.gif

Hi there! And welcome, OFFICIALLY, to RPR, regardless of what sort of courage you needed to employ!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A hello and a howl!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus