Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Granted, the cat has been rendered completely bald, woe is the cat who has no coat! While it may not be happy with you and is likely never to forgive this injustice, the poor creature is now hypoallergenic and you may pet it's soft hairless skin all day every day when it isn't scratching and biting it's new least favorite person, you. Congratulations!! And remember to keep your new bald pet warm and comfortable. Good luck ever getting the cat to forgive you, I hear they never forget a slight against them. (No returns or exchanges.)
402pt11.jpg

I wish potatoes grew on trees.
Granted! But! They no longer grow in the ground at all. Tree grown potatoes are the only type available and potato trees are exceptionally rare and difficult to cultivate, making it one of the most difficult to obtain foods in the world!

I wish the moon is as big and bright as they show it in video games and anime.

giphy.gif
Granted! You now can get sun burns at night, and because it's bigger, so now tides are much larger. Noe tsunamis are a daily occurance. Good job, you doomed every coastal town in the world.

I wish for the force.
Granted! But you can only use it with lip gestures. And even then, it's not as strong as it should be...unless you get your eyebrows to move a certain way and into a certain gesture....so it gets increasingly frustrating to use and the more frustrated you get, the less it works.

I wish I had a private jet.
Granted! But you still have to pay for jet fuel. And a hanger to store it in. And a pilot to fly it. And general upkeep. And all the rest of the fees and upkeep that go along with owning a private jet.

I wish I was a world famous author!
Granted! You are now the author of a best-selling book full of both capitalist and communist propoganda! Why? How? Who knows?

I wish I was able to ingest any substance without coming to harm.
Granted! No substance will ever harm you when ingested. However, every substance you ingest will harm someone else, chosen at random. It could be a stranger, it could be a loved one, it could even be the bestselling author of a capitalist/communist propaganda book.

I wish, I didn’t have to water my houseplants
Granted! You never specified that you wanted them to stay alive. So, no you don't have to water them if you don't want to, nobody's making you, but if you don't they still die.

I wish for a great Pyrenees puppy.
Granted, but it is only a fifth of the size it should be and will always grow at that right - so as an adult, your new canid friend will be a fifth of all the other dogs of that breed. Plus, they have a bad habit of jumping up on chairs, stools, and any other seating place just as you or those they love are going to sit down.

I wish my now hairless cat had fur again, AND is still hypoallergenic (thank you to the original reply - that was fantastic!)
Ok so it's hair grow back...but it's extremely long! Say the equivalent of raphunzel but in a cat...also it's around all of it's body and no matter what you do it keeps growing and growing and while the hair alone isn't hypoallergenic it constantly gets dirty by all the things that it drags from the floor. Your cat is 90% hair, 5 % cat and 5 % only rage....still your cat tries to make peace with you so that you stop wishing about it and constantly snuzzles into you...but uhh ohh the hair is filled with static and the mere amount is enough to deliver a nasty charge on your body.

I wish no one would ever step on a lego again.
Okay, granted. No one has feet now, so they can't step on anything. And without feet, the shoe and sock industry collapses. And since no one can get safety shoes, that means no more legos can be made...and thus, the supply that's already in the world is now severely limited. And people start hoarding what they do have. And the people who are lego rich build their houses out of those plastic bricks to flaunt their new position in society and everyone looks at them with envy....such great, feetless envy.

I wish....there were shopping cart/scooter hybrids for grocery shopping.
Granted. But know every time you go shopping you are dragged into a Mario cart race where you have to use the items in your cart as leverage against other competitors. The winner of the race gets to take home the reminder of his/ her cart while the others have to clean the store without pay for extra hours....ohh no!

I wish that vehicles in general used songs rather than fossil fuels to get moving.
Granted! But now, as soon as you get in the driver's seat you go mute, so you always have to drive with someone else in the car to sing and the car speed corresponds with the tempo of the song.

I wish for greater control over my eyebrow force.( By the way, great job original genie, that was creative)
Granted! But your eyebrows are now purple, and grumble complaints constantly.

I wish that I could make anybody like me.
Wandering_Mary

Granted, you now have about 100 stalkers
I wish that I will not die
Granted but when civilisation dies you'll be alone, with no internet connection.

I wish I had a puppy
Wandering_Mary

granted, but you discover that the puppy is a cat in disguise, speaking of cats, I wish to become a cat magnet
pixl.Bee

Granted. Every cat in the world is flying towards you at lightning speed, piling onto you. You're buried in cats, and the magnet is too strong to remove any of them. Have fun!
My wish: I wish I knew how to play piano perfectly.
Wandering_Mary

granted, but where you live pianos are banned, (I'm fine being buried in cats cuz cats are awesome)
I wish that I change change my voice at will to any of my character, without a redikulese condition
pixl.Bee

Granted. Great! You can change your voice to flawlessly match that of any of your characters. And there are no side-effects to it, wow!... It's perfect! Almost too perfect... because now nobody can recognize who you are.
Now... I wish I had telekinesis.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus