Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Wandering_Mary

granted, (thought mine would go much worse), but you can only do it for 5 hours in total a day
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"You didn't wish for anything," John points out with a worried furrow to his brow. "I guess I can't grant you anything, so you've been graciously spared. Sometimes it's good not to be greedy."

"I wish... I really wish that I could stop time whenever I need a moment."
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

"Granted -- hey wait, since when did I become a freakin' genie? You know, pal, these kinds of things always come back to bite you in the ass. Monkey's Paw scenario. But anyway, yeah, sure, granted. Obviously you could use the break. But, when you've had your cup of whatever, and you're ready to rejoin the waking world again, it'll be in an alternate universe. Every. Single. Freakin'. Time. So you really gotta want it."

Dean considers for a hot minute before he settles on something he assumes is safe. "I wish that I could always have exactly what I need when I need it."
Your wish is granted, but from here on out all you need are rocks. I wish I had a car though..
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

"You got it, but the damn thing don't work and you'll have to sink your savings into getting that baby up and runnin' again. Tough break, huh?"

"I wish for world peace," Dean lied through his teeth. "Let's see how you screw this one up."
"Sweet, sweet- granted, but yar fun lil' peaceful world'll succumb to a global pandemic that'll put the grand majority of ya lot a good six feet under." With pessimism as his main religion, Zaide's chest just swole with delight at the thought alone. Those damn humanoids always felt so entitled to the most far-fetched of utopian concepts. "Not hitting too close to home, is that? Oh wait, ya already got tha- oi, paws off, Junior!" Some pesky furball'd ambushed him, right when he wasn't looking!

"No, no, you paws off, man! You ruined the bloke's wish, and, and.. okay, I get that that's the point of the game, but just don't pepper it in so much, will ya?" Orin sighed, releasing his half-brother's collar to rub his fuzzy temple. "Okay, umm.. what do ya lot say about.. being able to create your own perfect dimenions or worlds? Where everything is just brilliant and beautiful and to your liking and such?" No way that genius beauty of wish could be butchered, right? Right..?
Granted! but you have now gained the attention of a dimension hoarding dragon who likes your shiny worlds.

I wish I could stop time to do my assignments
Wandering_Mary

granted, but they are all overdue

I wish to be a nice dragon, that doesn't kill people
“Granted, but you are being hunted constantly,” Klara said through the speakers.

“I wish to leave this mech, even if only for a minute.”
Wandering_Mary

granted, but you are now a vampire, hunted by your own kind (revenge! :))

I wish for... nothing
"I-I... I'll give you a consequence then. Something bad happens each time you say 'nothing'," Klara shifted her feet.

“I wish to have an air conditioner.”
Granted, but the air conditioner always keeps the room at freezing or below. Have fun and try not to freeze to death

I wish for more free time
Wandering_Mary

granted, but you are tasked with EVEN MORE work

I wish for the world to die
JetStorm

Granted but even you get destroyed, because you're on the same planet as all of us.

I wish to visit another reality.
“Granted, but the new reality is a dictatorship-run Earth."

“I wish for a new musket design that works.”
Mark V Male Variant (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Granted, but the muskets are old in design and while they work better than the previous design, they break more often and need more maintenance! Maybe it’s time to switch to the Mauser?”

“I wish for more space inside my hull.”
Omega (played by Gottmituns)

"Granted, but your paper-thin armor leave you vulnerable even to small caliber weapons,"

“I wish I have more victories”
Nathcal Shahen (played by ChibiWeeb)

"Granted, but all of them are pyrrhic victories."

"I wish to have a new ship."
IS-2 (played anonymously)

Granted but it's slow and weak

I wish for nothing, my life is perfect
Mark V Male Variant (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Instead of nothing, you get everything. Weird trade off, but whatever? But unfortunately, “everything” is bad, so.

I wish for better guns

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ruin the Wish Above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus