Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello everyone! I hope you're all staying safe and healthy. ♥

I have been a roleplayer for decades now but I've never really taken the leap in immersing myself in the communities.... well, beyond my first years roleplaying on Neopets Neoboards, anyway! I'd like to get into the forums and chats and discord scenes once again. I have found myself with tons of muse lately.

I prefer fantasy/supernatural genres, both medieval and modern. It's been a hot minute since I've found some solid writing partners who also enjoy this type of RP. I'd really like to find some new RP buddies and groups to become involved with. It's about time to get back out there! If you're interested, please send me a PM!
Welcome to RPR, behemoth!

There are plenty of fans of both fantasy and supernatural genres here, so I don't suspect you'll have trouble finding writing partners! :)

If you haven't already, check out the Looking for RP forum. That's where folks actively looking for players or RP partners post their ideas.

The 'Find RP' tool (linked in the main site menu) is handy too. That allows you to apply some search criteria to the posts in the LFRP forum and includes active groups as well.

Good luck in your search and happy RPing!
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Love the username!
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR. You've already had a lovely link left for the Looking for RP forums, so I won't repeat that. However, I do hope you find some wonderful writing partners and have fun while you are here on RPR!!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Hopefully you will find plenty of roleplay partners that will match your style. If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
Hey, behemoth. Welcome to RPR! I hope that you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out. Cheers to making new friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
heya welcome to the rpr
Quipy_Cat

Hey behemoth

Welcome to the RP Repository. Nothing like staring up old flames and diving into the unknown areas with new writers.

I hope you find what you seek [which I believe you will, this is an awesome RP community so you'll feel right at home.]
Have fun and go nuts

Kitty regards ^.^
behemoth Topic Starter

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I posted a topic in the LFRP section. Hopefully there's some bites soon!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you've joined us! I hope the site's easy to figure out for you and I hope you find a lot of fun around here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus