Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ~ Double Doubles ~ ~ Dice Raffle ~(Closed)

Rogue-Scribe

YET Another Important Announcement!

I never really checked the probabilities with this when I made it up so a couple rule changes effective immediately.
The wait time between rolls has been reduced to ONE (1) hour until the end (a little mess than 32 hours from now))

Thank you for not quoting the first post if you do not win. Quote only if you win please.

So with that, the clock starts anew for everyone after this post with these new rules. Happy Rolling!

Loving the GIFs by the way! :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Play Double Doubles Dice Raffle!
Since somehow my U.S IRS C19 Tax check found its way through the U.S Postal Service & Australia Post to me here in Oz, and from me back through Australia Post and the U.S. Postal Service to my U.S bank account in Portland Oregon, what better way to stimulate the U.S. economy than to have a good ol' RP Repository Raffle! We're going to play with the dice and we'll be going for Doubles!

That's right, we're going to roll two dice. They will be 100-sided dice. You can roll 1 each on two separate dice lines, or you can roll them both on the same dice line. Prizes will be won by rolling doubles (3 & 3, 24 & 24, etc. - 89 chances to win), double double-numbers (11 & 11, 33 & 33, etc. - 9 chances to win) and a special prize for 'High Doubles' (100 & 100) and Low Doubles (1 & 1). Also, I'll throw two dice when I post this and that number becomes the 'Wild Card' number and the individual numbers of the dice I throw will be the 'Wildcard Throw'. There will be a prize for rolling the Wild Card number with your two dice, and should someone roll my exact 'Wild Card' roll with their two dice to get the 'Wild Card number, they win the 'Grand' Prize.

What are you rolling for you ask?
Any doubles (Same number on both dice) – 1 Silk Cloak
Any double doubles (two of the same double-numbers on both dice e.g. 11 & 11, 44 & 44, 77 & 77, etc.) – Choice of 2 Silk Cloaks, 1 Oil of Epicness or 1 Book of Pages (Make your choice when you copy this post)
Double 1’sMasquerade Mask with a Silk Cloak
Double 100’s - Your choice of the same prize as Double 1’s, or you can pick from the Shop any one item you want valued up to $15. (Make your choice when you copy this post)
Wild Card Number - 165 –It's the wild card number I rolled in the post after this one since I forgot to roll. Anyone rolling that number with any number combination on the two dice wins a Dragons Tooth.
Wild Card Number of 165 with Wild Card Roll of 68 & 97 - Should you roll the exact same numbers on each dice that I roll to get the Wild Card Number, you win an Hourglass of Epicness

Rules: (ripped from one of Somnom’s games and edited)
  • 1 This is a dice Raffle using 2x 100 sided dice (2 D100). You can roll either two dice together on the one line (2D-100) or two separate dice lines (1D-100 x2)
  • 2. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
  • 3. You can only post/roll once every FOUR (4) HOURS and there's no limit on how many total times you can roll. I will be checking the time gaps.
  • 4. Any WINNING roll MUST QUOTE THIS OPENING THREAD POST to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and as they say...if you snooze, you lose. That said, please don't quote the openig post for your dice rolls. It makes it hard for me to check for winners.
  • 5. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
  • 6. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway and these items have been purchased/received from the site's store.
  • 7. Please remember that I am a human being who isn’t on the site all the time, so that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can verify the win and get them to you!
  • 8. Do people actually read through all the rules? Be the first to comment ‘Peace’ when you quote this post for a winning roll and you will win an extra prize. Quoted on Tusitala2017's winning roll.
  • 9. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
  • 10. I will issue the prizes to the winners once a day.
  • 11. Game ends seven days (one week) from the timestamp when I post this opener.
    *5:55PM Australian Eastern Standard Time*
    (If you have your timezone set on RPR it will read out in your local time and will end at that time next week)

List of Winners

1. Wild Card with the same Wild Card roll:
2. Wild Card Number:
3. High Doubles:
4. Low Doubles: Tusitala2017 wins Masquerade Mask with a Silk Cloak + Peace Prize
5: Doubles: Double 47’s by Juls!

Thanks to Somnom for the Raffly inspiration!
Rogue-Scribe Topic Starter

... and I forgot to throw my Wild Card Dice ...
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 68.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 97.
Here we go!

Thanks for hosting this ranger

Edit: Call this an epic Crit Fail x 2! (on a D&D setting....)

critical-failure.jpg

Though to be honest I am thrilled with my double fail! :)

‘Peace’

I'd like the Masquerade Mask with a Silk Cloak please
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Since somehow my U.S IRS C19 Tax check found its way through the U.S Postal Service & Australia Post to me here in Oz, and from me back through Australia Post and the U.S. Postal Service to my U.S bank account in Portland Oregon, what better way to stimulate the U.S. economy than to have a good ol' RP Repository Raffle! We're going to play with the dice and we'll be going for Doubles!

That's right, we're going to roll two dice. They will be 100-sided dice. You can roll 1 each on two separate dice lines, or you can roll them both on the same dice line. Prizes will be won by rolling doubles (3 & 3, 24 & 24, etc. - 89 chances to win), double double-numbers (11 & 11, 33 & 33, etc. - 9 chances to win) and a special prize for 'High Doubles' (100 & 100) and Low Doubles (1 & 1). Also, I'll throw two dice when I post this and that number becomes the 'Wild Card' number and the individual numbers of the dice I throw will be the 'Wildcard Throw'. There will be a prize for rolling the Wild Card number with your two dice, and should someone roll my exact 'Wild Card' roll with their two dice to get the 'Wild Card number, they win the 'Grand' Prize.

Any double doubles (two of the same double-numbers on both dice e.g. 11 & 11, 44 & 44, 77 & 77, etc.) – Choice of 2 Silk Cloaks, 1 Oil of Epicness or 1 Book of Pages (Make your choice when you copy this post)
Double 1’s – A choice of a Masquerade Mask with a Silk Cloak or a Wand of Epicness (Make your choice when you copy this post)
Double 100’s - Your choice of the same prize as Double 1’s, or you can pick from the Shop any one item you want valued up to $15. (Make your choice when you copy this post)
Wild Card Number - 165 –It's the wild card number I rolled in the post after this one since I forgot to roll. Anyone rolling that number with any number combination on the two dice wins a Dragons Tooth.
Wild Card Number of 165 with Wild Card Roll of 68 & 97 - Should you roll the exact same numbers on each dice that I roll to get the Wild Card Number, you win an Hourglass of Epicness

• 1 This is a dice Raffle using 2x 100 sided dice (2 D100). You can roll either two dice together on the one line (2D-100) or two separate dice lines (1D-100 x2)
  • 2. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
  • 3. You can only post/roll once every SIX (6) HOURS and there's no limit on how many total times you can roll. I will be checking the time gaps.
  • 4. Any winning roll MUST QUOTE THIS OPENING THREAD POST to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and as they say...if you snooze, you lose.
  • 6. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway and these items have been purchased/received from the site's store.
  • 7. Please remember that I am a human being who isn’t on the site all the time, so that means the prizes aren't distributed automatically after winning. Have some patience! I promise they'll be there as soon as I can verify the win and get them to you!
  • 8. Do people actually read through all the rules? Be the first to comment ‘Peace’ when you quote this post for a winning roll and you will win an extra prize.
  • 9. I reserve the right to disqualify you from receiving a prize if you are rude or mean in any way.
  • 10. Game ends seven days (one week) from the timestamp when I post this opener.
    (If you have your timezone set on RPR it will read out in your local time and will end at that time next week)

List of Winners

2. Wild Card Number:
3. High Doubles:
4. Low Doubles
5: Doubles:

rolled 1d100 and got a natural 1.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 1.
kungpowdragon23

Ok let’s try
rolled 2d100 and got a natural 62.
50 12
Thanks for the raffle, it was fun!
Damn, Tus! Way to blow everyone out of the water on the first roll of the game! XD Grats!

Thanks for hosting, Shadow-Ranger! This is a pretty cool give away.

giphy.gif
rolled 2d100 and got a natural 126.
71 55
giphy.gif

Edit: Fail. Only rolled a single die... next one in second post...
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 77.
Apparently, I need more coffee...
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 54.
Lemme give this a try, lady luck, gimme your blessing!
rolled 2d100 and got a natural 79.
43 36
Very kind of you. <3 need a pick me up so let's see...
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 17.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 55.
WelchsGrapeJuice

Have Y'all ever played Doubles Wild?
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 88.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 40.
This seems like an interesting kind of raffle. :)
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 23.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 30.
I'm not sure I'm seeing anyone who said 'peace' yet; so I'm saying it here! I'm'a roll--got that Shen Mue Gamble feel today!
Shadow-Ranger wrote:

Double 1’s – A choice of a Masquerade Mask with a Silk Cloak or a Wand of Epicness (Make your choice when you copy this post)

• 3. You can only post/roll once every SIX (6) HOURS and there's no limit on how many total times you can roll. I will be checking the time gaps.
  • 4. Any winning roll MUST QUOTE THIS OPENING THREAD POST to win. If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize despite rolling a winning number and as they say...if you snooze, you lose.
  • 8. Do people actually read through all the rules? Be the first to comment ‘Peace’ when you quote this post for a winning roll and you will win an extra prize.
  • 10. Game ends seven days (one week) from the timestamp when I post this opener.

List of Winners

2. Wild Card Number:
3. High Doubles:
4. Low Doubles

rolled 2d100 and got a natural 139.
85 54

Note: 111111111111

Shadow-Ranger wrote:

List of Winners

2. Wild Card Number:
3. High Doubles:
4. Low Doubles

Hmmmmmm

Peace~?
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 72.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 100.
giphy.gif
rolled 2d100 and got a natural 64.
29 35
giphy.gif
rolled 2d100 and got a natural 152.
55 97
giphy.gif

I couldn't resist
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 5.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 19.
giphy.gif
rolled 2d100 and got a natural 42.
30 12
Trying my luck to get that Tooth ✨⭐️
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 17.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 82.
Thank you for doing this!

Edit: Dang that was close for a first try! Lol
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 49.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 94.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ~ Double Doubles ~ ~ Dice Raffle ~(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus