Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm down to explore everyone's lovely characters and share my precious babs!
Welcome LifeInCartoonMotion! :)

A great place to start (other than here in Introductions, of course, which you've done!) is the Looking for RP forum. That's where members post their RP ideas and actively hunt for partners for 1x1 RPs or players for group games.

The Find RP tool (linked in the main site menu) is great too! It allows you to apply some search criteria to the recent posts in the LFRP forum and includes the active groups in the search results as well.

Any specific questions? This place is full of friendly folks, so don't hesitate! Someone's sure to jump in and answer if they can. :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making a lot of new friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I'm glad that you've joined us! I hope you have a lot of fun here and make sure to check out the forums once you're ready! I'm excited to see you and your characters around!
Quipy_Cat

Hey LifeInCartoonMotion

I like to welcome you to the RP repository...

Characters of all sorts are to be found here, I'm sure you will have a few awesome ones yourself to share.
Join in and have fun here.

Kitty regards ^.^
AW4129164_02.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
heya welcome to the rpr)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus