Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Time for a Reintroduction

Hello, everyone. Remember LightSide-Lotus? Or LightSide-Lucree? ...That's me, but with a new name. Many things have changed from when I first joined, so I thought it was good to reintroduce myself.

I'm a transman, pre-transition. I also work as a freelance artist, but I'm on hiatus due to burnout.

I might not be as active as I was before, but if you have any questions, I don't mind answering them. It's nice to meet you all. ...Again. ^w^;
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi again.
I remember you even if you've changed your name, especially since your profile icon gives it away. You have this specific art style. ^^ Also, I still do remember a few of your posts or what you have done here, but they are very vague memories. I just know I've interacted with them maybe once or twice or just passed by them by chance. We were also friends in my previous RPR account. It's just when I started using my new one, everyone who I have befriended "no longer accept random requests". Therefore, everyone who vaguely knew me is now cut-off ties, but that's alright. We never "personally" talked, but seeing you constantly was enough to make me remember you. ^^ Anyway, hello again and I hope you're doing okay. Take care always. :)
Morrigan

Welcome back Lucretire! First off, burnout sucks, so I hope that eases soon! And other than that, good luck reconnecting with old friends and making new ones to write fun stories with!
Hey! Welcome back!!
Rogue-Scribe

"Welcome back, my friend
to the show that never ends.
We're so glad you could attend!
Come inside! Come inside!"
- Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression, Part 2 by Emerson Lake & Palmer

May this time around on RP Repository be better than the last!
Oh, hello!! I was a bit confused seeing your name in the introduction forums. XD

Sorry to hear about your burnout. :(
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3....again XD I love ur name!!
EchoDremurr

Welcome back!
Auberon Moderator

I don't think we were ever formally introduced, so... hello! :D
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome back to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips to refresh your memory:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
Hello again
MordosKull

Ey m8
sky (played by Autumn_walker)

hi
Welcome back! Hope you feel better soon!
Hi! Welcome back to RPR!
Mipps

:star:Welcome back?, I hope you have lots of fun here :star:
Welcome back.
Lucretire wrote:
Hello, everyone. Remember LightSide-Lotus? Or LightSide-Lucree? ...That's me, but with a new name. Many things have changed from when I first joined, so I thought it was good to reintroduce myself.

I'm a transman, pre-transition. I also work as a freelance artist, but I'm on hiatus due to burnout.

I might not be as active as I was before, but if you have any questions, I don't mind answering them. It's nice to meet you all. ...Again. ^w^;

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Time for a Reintroduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus