Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey There Cowboy

Hey there, SparksFly. I have been role playing since I was but a wee litt'al gangsta, but am new to this site. I have been off the role playing game for a just a little while now but after becoming inspired by some ideas involving a Halo roleplay, among a few others, I have had this irresistible urge to get back, and this sight looked like a good enough place to find a few matches. I do very free form rps, with little to know dice rolls, and prefer 1x1. I have a very busy scheduled and can only post within a few days or a week, so I cant be reliable enough for a group rp, or a tabletop game with a set day to show up. I also appreciate rps with people who dont mind lengthy text, consisting of multiple paragraphs, I will never do an rp that is just a few sentences. This is also to help compensate for not being able to post too frequently, as I feel like longer post give more traction to keep the story moving while not having to post multiple times in a few days. With all that said, I hope to meet a few people who could be potential partners in the future while I work out my characters, and learn how to navigate these halls. I have more details about what kind rps and what not I do and dont like on my profile

Adios, Cowboy.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
EchoDremurr

Welcome to roleplay repository!

I'm Echo nice to meet you and in this site, everyone has fun!

It has a lot of different ways and options to roleplay and expand (let's say xD) your roleplay skills

If you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer them! (Even though I dont know much..)

Anyways! Have fun here!

♡ECHO♡
SparksFly Topic Starter

EchoDremurr wrote:
Welcome to roleplay repository!

I'm Echo nice to meet you and in this site, everyone has fun!

It has a lot of different ways and options to roleplay and expand (let's say xD) your roleplay skills

If you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer them! (Even though I dont know much..)

Anyways! Have fun here!

♡ECHO♡

Thank you, I have already made my first character and added a rp to Find Rps, I already like this place a bit, it's the only place I have seen with a Character Sheet tool built in the website, and the Find Rp is much more intuitive then scrolling through recruitment forums all day
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
Morrigan

Welcome Sparks! I am glad to hear you have already started the search, I wish you the best of luck and hope that you can find great writing partners and create some amazing stories! Remember, have fun!!!
JauntyShoddyAsianporcupine-small.gif
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and it's really nice to meet you.
Anyway, always stay safe! See you around! <3
MordosKull

Hola Vaquero.
Welcome to the ...ranch? Well, it could be a ranch. Gotta love having imagination. Welcome to the RPR and happy trails and stuff.
SparksFly wrote:
Hey there, SparksFly. I have been role playing since I was but a wee litt'al gangsta, but am new to this site. I have been off the role playing game for a just a little while now but after becoming inspired by some ideas involving a Halo roleplay, among a few others, I have had this irresistible urge to get back, and this sight looked like a good enough place to find a few matches. I do very free form rps, with little to know dice rolls, and prefer 1x1. I have a very busy scheduled and can only post within a few days or a week, so I cant be reliable enough for a group rp, or a tabletop game with a set day to show up. I also appreciate rps with people who dont mind lengthy text, consisting of multiple paragraphs, I will never do an rp that is just a few sentences. This is also to help compensate for not being able to post too frequently, as I feel like longer post give more traction to keep the story moving while not having to post multiple times in a few days. With all that said, I hope to meet a few people who could be potential partners in the future while I work out my characters, and learn how to navigate these halls. I have more details about what kind rps and what not I do and dont like on my profile

Adios, Cowboy.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to the RPRepository family.
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Howdy!

The site can be overwhelming at first, but feel free to ask if you have any questions. Lots of friendly people around willing to help out. :)

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum, like someone else pointed out.

I wish you good luck in finding new friends and amazing RP partners to write fun stories with!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello there Flying Sparks!
Welcome to the RP Repository!
SparksFly Topic Starter

Wow, thanks everyone. I was in another rp place for a little while and nobody ever said hi on the intro post and just within a day I got maybe 7 or so here. Hopefully that's a good sign, a lot my ideas seemed a bit more unconventional compared to the one's seen on the sight I used to be in so hopefully I can find more of my clique here
Welcome to RPR, Cowboy!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey There Cowboy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus