Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy, y'all

Hey there, friends. Just another old player and new user to the site. I've been roleplaying since like, '98 or '99 back on dial up AOL.

I'm a cook (was a chef once at a friend's cafe for a few months on a contract to fix the menu, declined being sous at a country club), so I'm pretty foul mouthed. Not out of hostility, that's just how I talk. I went to culinary school, but don't hold that against me.

I'm here trying to find a long term collaborator or two to write with individually on a long term story whose hook either I have yet to find or think of. I like action, adventure, drama, comedy, and most other types of writing. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, but I'll know it when I see it.

I like character building and world building, seeing things set up in episode one pay off in episode 100. I like stories with believable characters, but not necessarily believable environments and situations.

I really love Welcome to Night Vale, and The Orbiting Human Circus. I have a dog, and a cat; the cat hates the dog, and the dog wants to be her best friend.

So far, from what I can see, everyone here is super nice and I'm honestly just so happy to be here. It's really nice.

I hope y'all are having a great week!
Howdy to you too, LuckiestThief! :) Welcome to the RP Repository!

If you haven't already, check out the Find RP tool. It'll give you a random assortment of open, recent threads from the Looking for RP forum and also includes active groups in the results.

Happy RPing!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Hello there and welcome to RPR.

If you are ever in the market for Fantasy style writing or are looking to just talk bout character creation feel free to message me!
Hope you have a lovely time here and experience lots of good writing opportunities.
Welcome to RPR! Your icon picture is super adorable!!!!! And that's amazing that you're a chef. :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! Lots of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a wonderful time here! <3
Heya, welcome to RPR, here are a few things that may help you to get started!! :D

Find RP: Is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people making it a bit easier for all players to be on the same page. You can also start your own!

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to the RPRepository.
Queen_of_Hell

Hey there welcome to RPR, the friendliest roleplaying site on the web! It is so cool to see people who have been roleplaying for decades joining sites like this, its very exciting!

I always suggest the new members that, when they post looking for roleplay threads, to be as detailed as possible about them as writers, what they like and look for in other writers, because that is the best bet you can find a writer that will mesh with your style.

I really hope you enjoy your stay, feel free to reach out if you wanna chat! Here's a cute little doggo to make your day <3

Zdrv.gif
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! I hope you'll have an easy time finding your way around and meeting new folks. :) Be sure to let us know if we can help you out with anything!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy, y'all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus