Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Orphan

Tjogs Topic Starter

The first link to repair was indeed her mom, Lizelle. Through mental link they shared so much what had happen. Lizelle told how they had tried to look for her after the explosion and how her dad Egui, had gone nearly mad for what had happen. It was that and her moms gentle adjustment what lead him starting to take over operations in Biitran and build their family business as Azshara was seeing it today.

"This is your brother Trai." Lizelle said introducing Azshara to the young man. "He was the organizer behind all the details getting you home as safe as possible.
Trai gave Azshara with his hand. "I'm sorry if some my choices had made you feel uncomfortable but i hope you understand that it all was to ensure your safety."

And then Azshara see the bald man. Her real father.
"Welcome home Aszhara. Or Whada as your mom wanted to name you."
kungpowdragon23

Aszhara “ It fine. Once gon explained I was fine. It was thanks to Gregosh that learned about the network and what my connection to gon was and what to do. I have Squid and his team for saving me at my village. “ she said. She hugged her brothers and finally her dad who she hugged the tightest.
Tjogs Topic Starter

An image flashed on Azshara's mind on that moment.
On that image there was a grand concert arena overflowing with people and on the stage she see herself singing at the center of attention and the people were all singing with her. On the side of the concert arena she was able to see her mom, Gon and Lais where Trai was on technical room operating all ligths and sounds and who knows what else. And finally she noticed her dad looking the show smile on his face.

It was thought from her dad leaked out to her mind.
kungpowdragon23

She smiled and her memories of her adopted parents and brother leaked out and her village. Her memories leading to this moment showed themselves to her family. “ Thank you so much all of you. It means everything to be with you all.” She said as she looked at them smiling. If they looked close enough they notice random lines and stuff along her body. Mis colored not obvious at first sight. But those markings where on her limbs and possibly other places.
Tjogs Topic Starter

Lizelle, was first to notice the traces on Azshara.
A faint and gentle brush, like a sweep of hand ran through her body leaving a warm tingling glow as it passed. Azshara had already learned the depth how she and Gon were connected and this brush was equal level of intimate and caring check up. Not just her mood and aura but her entire body the way mother would check is her child ok.

Right after that a portion (not so detailed) what Lizelle had seen was relayed to Egui. Azshara was actually surprised to realize that she was able to understand the rough details what her parents were talking mentally if they were talking about her. Even though this connection was supposed to be the private connection between her parents, similar what she shared with Gon.
kungpowdragon23

She looked at her parents. “ Ah so you noticed my scars. Is something wrong?” She asked them mentally once she realized they where talking about her. Her body still had some lasting damage. But for being on the brink of death she healed amazingly well. Her eyes traveled to Trai as she hugged him next. “ Thank you Trai.”
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Everything is fine" Lizelle said. "But no mater who told it I wanted to see it myself. My child."
"She's so aware of her surroundings" Azshara heard the echo of her moms excited words towards Egui, her dad. "I've never anyone even among Me'rah having such capability It's like.... " A flash of unrecognized information passed between her parents. Then Egui responded with an image.

A grayish-green hexagonal scale supposedly belonging to animal what Azshara had never seen yet she felt like she should have known it.
Lizelle gasped. "Are you serious?"
Egui nodded.
"But their skin, it was normal I remember it" An image of two stillborn babies flashed in front of Azshara with strong mental tags "Gon" and "Whada" Both the babies looked mostly like any human babies with exception of throat gills which were wide open and two babies were trying to hold each others hands.
A small wave came from Egui and the image shifted a little bit and then Azshara see that their skin wasn't colored like normal human but had hue of light blue and green on it. Even more the interior of their gill bones were like silver made of bone with odd hexagonal pattern.

"Gon, could you show your throat gills for a while. to Azshara?" Egui said.
"Eh sure." Gon said and turned his head backwards opening the two small holes on his throat, similar what Azshara had also. And now she was able to see them with her own eyes. The gill bones were not normal bone but hexagonally patterned looking like silver with faint green color.

"That's the sign of active refined Jelloidium Hex mutation aka. hex disease. To humans in the past this mutation was fatal and same time the origin of Croba race. For you and your brother it's effect is opposite. You are descendants of Merokans as well as Me'rah" Egui laid adoring look towards his wife. "But you also carry a rare Jelloidium mutation in you. Only a handful of people throughout history have received this mutation and none before was Me'rah.

Whoever have this mutation will have his normal abilities enhanced to supernatural level and when reach to age of 18 they also stop aging until the marriage as Me'rah understand it.

Rin and Trai have it also but not as strong as you two." Egui said.

"I don't have any physical sign like you" Trai said "But I have always been able to harden my body like it's iron and I don't grow easily tired.
"Rin in other hand had similar way high reflexes and was also very tolerant to G-forces." Egui said. "When we lost you, you were so young so I didn't had a chance to see how you two would grow but if im not mistaken you and Gon are the highest developed among of the children." Gon as you have noticed is very good with spiritual things and his physique hints he's not just Me'rah but pure Merokan, The form where all Croba clan Merok is descendants to.

"wait, are you you saying that we and specially Gon are some sort of primordial Crobas?" Trai asked
"No, We are Me'rah, and we are Merokans so what you are, Gon and... Azshara the purest is the optimal hybrid of Croba and Merah."
"To Council members that sounds like big scale blasphemy. Didn't' they say that Jelloidium and Me'rah are totally incompatible in same body" Trai said. "And why you haven't told us this before.

"Because it is blasphemy." Egui said. "If I have told about this before we have been cut off even the slighterst help. Think yourself, A young boy who is half Me'rah half Jelloid want's to become a crafter. There are many in Council who thinks such genes denies totally the spiritual growth and makes the person instead vulnerable to any spiritual powers. And same time, all these years I have followed the growth of Gon with great joy but remembered the silvery bones he shares with his sister. If it were just Gon it can be said as a exception but since Azshara have the same bone plus shows that its active by her keen sense inside the network it's clear sign that in our children Merokan bloodline have joined hand in hand not just with Me'rah but Jelloid as well in total harmony." No matter what race we are talking these kids are on the top, and now when we have the evidence I want Council to recognize them."
kungpowdragon23

she looked at her cobra friend and then at her dad. Confusion was written all over. She went to look at gon gills. “ So My adoptive dad theory was partially correct. He noticed the gills shortly after he adopted me. He said they where not normal looking. But he did not have much access to the other information. She was clearly interested in the matter. She looked gon in the eyes and then her Cobra friend and finally to her parents and Trai. She sat in a chair as she was hungry and thirsty. She was tired from the trip and now her family where talking about something she did not understand.
Tjogs Topic Starter

Gregosh felt a bit left out. Me'rah spirital network talking was just silence to him and when finally they started to talk it was language of Lilidrans which he never had studied.

Egui noticed both this and Azsharas hunger.
"I think we have ignored our benefactor long enough." He said in Pooldi which Gregosh understood well. "I thank you what you have done for my daugher and her home village back in the Idra. You can stay here as our honored guest.

"Thank you" Gregosh said with a small bow. "If you don't mind, I have a question."
"A question? What would that be?" Egui asked.
"Could you perhaps be familiar of the legends of the ancient city of Meroka? My profession is Archaeology and i recogniced a name in your speech hinting your familiarity to this name."

Egui lauged. "And also you are Croba. That's fine. I understand you very well mr Gregosh."
He paused for a short while.
"We are not just familiar to that city but it's the secret capital of Lilidrans. As thanks for your care towards Azshara... Tomorrow you will have a chance to see it."
He took a small purple bottle from his sleeve.
"For safety of our people I cannot take you there or back while you are conscious so when you go to sleep tonight drink this bottle and when you wake up you will be waking up inside the Meroka.
"Thank you very much." Gregosh accepted the bottle.

Egui looked at the lady who yet haven't been introduced
"Mrs Waltran, would you be kind and show our honored guest his room and see he's comfortable. You can then join us on the grand dining hall with your husband."
The lady nodded and started to lead Gregosh apart.

"What you say, you wish first to have something to eat or see where we actually live here?" Egui asked.
kungpowdragon23

She shrugged. “ I mostly lived in a fishing village. So I honestly dont know.” She let her memories of her village and adopted family and they food they ate was very limited and they mostly ate fish and few other things when they could afford it. She smiled at gregosh getting to see what he wanted to see and was happy for him. She still seemed in awe at this place. “ This is truly beautiful and Im happy to be with family again.” She said with smile on her face.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Let's have a meal then first." Lizelle said. "I think I would like to eat too"
She started lead the rest of the family through t he corridor of lavish hotel.
Azshara noticed quickly that she didn't see almost any customers on their way and those few she did see were all accompanied by the hotel staff.

Soon they arrived to a lobby with around 100 people lounging around. The Gold, green white theme resembled a forest meadow and the ceiling was like pure white tree branches with countless of leaves. Just ahead of them opened a grand twin doors leading them to the actual dining hall.

As she stepped in Azshara felt her losing her breath.
5 Star or luxurious were understatements of what she see.
Theme of the dining hall was inside the giant tree trunk having brown, black and gold as the colors. It was breathtakingly high climbing and spiraling up for half hundreds of floors.

On the very center there was a round stage surrounded by empty space like a ballroom floor. The dining tables were positioned on the sides of the giant hall on several floors following the lines of the magnificent trunk theme.

"What you see now is not how we truly live but how we want outside people to see us." Lizelle said. "Your home village and conditions there are much closer to our real preference.
"Even though we are rich there are many who are not and those people are depending and looking up of us." Egui said. "Our life and lifestyle is the example and model for those people. That's why we have our public image what you are seeing now for those who don't know us and our real life we share with our own people."
kungpowdragon23

She sighed. “ I know gon told me. She sighed as she puta light jacket on. Only just think enough to hide the scars. Lucky her it matched her dress. She worried about about the future. She sat at the table. It was clear her mind was to make sense and absorb all the information. she started humming to help her think. Gon knew this habit of his twin as she did it often when she got to much information or did not understand.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Orphan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus