Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Orphan

Tjogs Topic Starter

"180 years ago Idra and Alliance of Syyra cluster fought a terrible and bloody war." SQUID said "If it wasn't the overwhelming size and indifference for human losses on Idra size Syyra may have been survived. The alliance was broken and Biitran, the former leader of the alliance was annexed by Idra."

"Reason they wanted this planet is nothing else but Dagra. In the north there are some of the few mines of that valuable metal and here in the Threm one of the largest foundry for that. For that prize loosing millions of Idrans the price was acceptable for their government."
Gon continued him.
"But none of them knew that even they had taken the planet and its government they didn't had won the people yet. Lilidrans the descendants of Meroka are master builders and had massive tunnel networks built across the planet."

Hearing Azshara humming a song SQUID started to sing also however a different song.

"The soldiers are trampling red never ending desert.
They patrol the streets arresting the thugs.
And when it comes for break they let the sand in
to gather over all their goods.
And Idrana doesn't have a clue
If only they knew what we do
Under their nose
We would run like a squirrels to the shelters.

See the fancy car stopped next to police
They say their security is like a sieve.
The officer comes, makes a few rounds
before going back back for his donut.
Under their feet

On the deep blue sky two stars are shining bright.
Maybe with some engineers
They may get the big one working.
Cause for a hundred of year we've been sending there shuttles.
Over their heads

On the far snowy mountains where sun shines so bright.
The music box is playing its songs
While men are covering their ears
And trolls holding their papers
Idrana doesn't have a clue
Behind their backs.
We would run like a squirrels to the shelters."

When song had ended Gon was staring SQUID eyes bulging out of his head.

"What was that song?"

"Ah it's a Court Martial song. Common joke among us special agents. You sing it in wrong place and you spend rest in your life in prison. We used to sing this during our training in the Furaga Mountains."
kungpowdragon23

She giggled. “ Not a bad song really. It funny and amusing. But yea would get you killed or in prison back at home. I use to sing something similar and then dad told me never to sing it. So i started singing in my dreams. I still recall the song. Do you know who made up that song?” She asked curiously. She smiled at Gon eyes going wide. She thought about his words and why Idra was here. She wondered why they could not force Idra away or make Idra dislike the place that they left. She started to recall the song she use to sing her dreams.
Tjogs Topic Starter

The group quickly got off the ship into a large spaceport at the side of their landing pad she seea black van parked next to the exit. It looked professional, yet a bit boring and bulky. Truly designed by and for men in military.

On the fronth there was golden encraving "Starcrosser" and symbol of a stylish shooting star. All windows were black non-transparent ones

"You can take the front seat." SQUID said.

As instructed Azshara climbed up next to the driver. Orca took seat behind the wheel and rest of their team plus her siblings went the back area.
At this point she noticed, that the door of the car was ridiculously thick, and the windows were infact not real. They were actually plastic covered screens on both sides of the dark blue armor layer. Front window was the same. There was also a set of mirrors above the screens , allowing the driver to see every side of the car even in the occasion that the screens would cease to work. Finally there were countless of buttons everywhere. It almost felt more like an airplane rather than a car. Everything was shiny, spotles, and looked expensive.

No doubt this was a brand new car, almost straight from the factory. It had both combustion and electric systems and some small screen indicated that the car had actually 8x8. Every wheel had a pair, with engine connected to it. Sound of the engine was low and deep. This vechile was definitely made for some serious business.
kungpowdragon23

She entered the car and clearly very tense. She was more on edge cause of Ren and his wife then anything. She mentally connected to Gon. “ Why such security and weird car? Won’t this draw attention to us? She asked calmly. She was not sure what to think. She looked at Orca and then at the car. She had to admit she was always shocked at these new inventions and technology. She then sighed and relaxed.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"You are half correct." Gon let out a small laugh.
"If this would be normal people it would draw attention but this van is of QP.

Its their licenced special ops team vehicle which even Overseer cannot inspect without a good reason. It looks like bulky van but it's in fact high tech Dagra armored 'tank'. For normal people seeing this is same as seeing gov anti terrorist squad on the field."

"Codename Marine Squad loaded and ready" Rang out SQUID's voice.

"It will be hard to find safer means for transportation for you here." Gon said mentally and the spoke out loud.

"Azshara mentioned me earlier if she could get some clothing. If we could stop at the Green Spire mall on our way."

"No problem" Orca said.

The car left the pad smoothly. They drive first through the spaceport and then joined busy road leading towards the centre of the city.

The closer they reached the city center the higher and fancier the buildings get.
Soon they joined a circular highway going round the Blue Zone and then on their left Azshara was able to see in the distance a glimpse if Golden Sun building.
kungpowdragon23

She looked a tad confused at her brother laugh finding him weird at laughing at her. She looked around. " This place is fairly strange. I never seen such clear difference in class." She felt kind of out of place here. She asked mentally to gon. "So where do we stand in this place?" she asked as she looked at such fancy homes and everything. She missed her adopted brother and family and knew they might like to see such places. She kind of smiled a bit and tries to relax as they drive. She was now not sick anymore. She had no desire to travel like that again anytime soon. Ship where horrible in her book. The car was a lot better then ships. She then started to wonder how to get her career off the ground.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"It depends. By our real identity we are on the bottom. The wanted criminals hiding underground. But thanks to dad he have raised us alternative identity as rich Gorestian corporate owners. Most of our kind, the Lilidrans are very poor so Dad have said that out of respect to them he refrains the wealthy lifestyle if his specifically don't require it. As his children we all Lais included try to follow it.

So if you see any of us dressing, living or behaving like spoiled billionare it's only a cover to fool Idra."
kungpowdragon23

She nodded and sighed. “ double life...old life was simple and not scary. But how I was raised this feels strange. I mean I eager to learn about my family and everything.. It just scary not feeling safe and looking over my shoulder. Does that make any sense?” She asked gon. Inside she was close to panicking and mentally on edge.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"I cant deny the danger what our life will bring to you." Gon said
"But remember, you are probably never alone with the danger. Its part of our culture to watch each others. Moreover Dad is going extra lenght to ensure our safety. First sending Lais and Rin here, joining us with Cod and his team plus there is literally an army of our men shadowing us to be extra eyes and hands when needed."

He paused a while and Azshara sensed a surprise with him.
"Dad is already aware her interest for singing and done something about her future career?"
kungpowdragon23

She went wide eyed at the news. “ is he normally this protective?” She asked calmly. She recalled her sister being called and saying how she was told to fetch her. How father told her to protect her as he did not want to lose her again. She was really shocked at the fact of her father knowing about her passion. She managed to hide that shock better. “ how does he know?” She asked. “ I never talked or seen him yet.” She said. She was in pure shock at everything.

She looked at the mall. She felt strange as she stood out with her to big clothes and if they saw gon. They be shocked.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Well, we are Me'rah. Even you and he are not connected he and mom both observe at some level whats going on here through me (specially mom). Not as detailed as you can feel me but you get the idea. I can feel them communicating and mom's high eagerness to see you. Not to neglect dad's effort and determination but I can sense literally a mom tiger behind you pushing dad to do his best to get you home safe. I can only guess the consequences if you would get hurt.

Also dad is protective. Most to us but also he have made some rules and practices for Lilidrans to improve their safety. His work have greatly decreased the casualties among them. That's also why I guess he haven't started open war, we maybe could win but lots of lives will be lost."
kungpowdragon23

Hearing this slowly earned her respect for her dad. She had a sense of pride hearing that. But also found this kind of strange. "What are our parents like and our other siblings?" She asked mentally.

She looked through a mirror to look at Ren and his new wife. A tear starts to fall and she quickly wipes it away. Her frustration at Ren was still high. But not as bad a s before. But him not introducing her or waiting to meet her before her broke the connection. It hurt her emotionally and was like taking a stab at her or acting like he did not care. Least she had one person to trust Gon. She felt safe with him and knew he loved her and that she loved him. She never felt so close to somebody.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"So, what sort of shop or clothing you were wishing to have" ORCA asked while they were driving.
"From the Green Spire Mall you can literally anything what normal people can wish for and few extra."
kungpowdragon23

“ I dont know. i want to look presentable.”She never seen such a huge mall in her life. She opened a mental link with Lais. “ im getting new clothes and have no clue what to get sis. What do you recommend?” She asked.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Sure sis, I'll help you. I know how hard it can be to dress up as girl." Lais said

"So, we are going to Golden Sun but more importantly you wish to be singer in entertainment business. That means you are to become an idol for billions of people to look up so how you appear and your attractiveness is very important.

We both are women so being attractive and sexy comes naturally in this business but even as Sy I know that just sexy alone is only cheap. You need to know... no, not know you need to lead and show the trends of fashion as people see you.

Beautiful, elegant, not too fancy but not too dull either. Not exclusively for rich or poor people but someone what everyone can look at...."

She paused for a while forming a plan in her mind.

"And since we are who we are I think we can show you as pure and innocent type. But if anyone tries to take advantage of you, you should know also how to defend yourself.

In imperial Palace I'm not only a Princess and fashion model but also the head of the palace security department.

So I can teach you all I know in both fields." She gave her a mental smile.
kungpowdragon23

She rolled her eyes. “ sis where at the mall. I dont know what to wear sis. You coming soon” she asked. She planned on helping gon with his career and while doing her own. Help him make portals and rest of the the time do her singing. She started humming a song and started writing lyrics in her book.
Tjogs Topic Starter

Lais lead the way as they started to walk in the huge mall and explained various things related to self defence. It was in fact more than that explaining because she was showing mentally some easy to learn moves and poses what Azshara could use.

After little walk they stopped at front of a shop.

The shop was part of fashiong brand "Spectacle". As they entered the shop, they were greeted by security guard in blue vest. There were 3 clerks and about 20 customers in the shop. Of the clothes sold on the shop and dressing of other customers Azshara felt so out of place by her outlook.

One clerk was having a customer, two were free. There was older lady with massive eyeglases, and young woman, about in same age as her. She had bright red hair, glittering deep green eyes and very energetic look in her face. Lady with glases had name tag "Aurora" and the red haired had "Mia". Mia saw Azshara first, made firm eye contact, and approached them quickly but professionally.

"Welcome to Spectacle, are looking for someting in particular?" She said in idra. She had bit of an accent, which was not familiar to Azshara. By her looks she had strong Sy genes. Her nametag suggested she knew Idra, Pooldi and Sy.

"Hello, my sister here is paying a visit so we thought to have something nice for her." Lais chirped face full of smile in idra holding azsharas hand.

"Really?" Mia responded and sparkle of curiosity and excitement was seen in her eyes looking at Azshara.
"mam, if you don't mind me to ask, but are your dress by any chance original Idran archipelago handcraft?"
kungpowdragon23

“ yes. My mom made it.” She said. “ I was hoping to find something that suited me.. for my visit here.” She said softly as she looked the lady in the eyes. She started humming a song cause she was scared. “ do you have any recommendations?” She asked as she gripped her sister hand tight. Though she was thankful for the self defense stuff her sister showed her and talked about. She hoped her sis would not get her something embrassing.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Really? Wow, This is simple and not very fashionable indeed but its durable and practical not to mention it's quality. It's all different league compared to the Lilidran mass produced clothing you can find in shops here. Mam, your mother is truly skilled. "
While Mia was admiring the fabric of Azshara's dress. Lais had started to walk around the shop picking clothing here and there.

She soon came back and matched few of them with her sister asking her opinions.
Soon Azshara found herself in changing booth trying various of dresses and other clothing.
Some were really pretty to look but didn't feel right on her, other didn't look so impressive on hanger but when tried they felt nice. Mia and Lais helped her bringing her new stuff to try and let her see herself at the full length mirror corner.

One fancy looking dress caught her eye when she was thinking the Golden Sun where they were going. It was formal one but not too daring and when she looked herself in the mirror the woman looking back there looked absolutely stunning. Then she turned and a white gold decorated price tag hit her eyes. '1800 Ruda'.
kungpowdragon23

“ This is really pretty. But..” she looked at her small bag of Ruda. She looked at Lais. “ I can’t afford this.” She told Lais mentally. She looked at the dress and was surprised that clothes could be fashionable. She looked at herself and inside sighed.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Orphan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus