Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Orphan

kungpowdragon23

She recalled a song she made. She started to sing. “ Beware, beware the forgotten war. Beware, I heard them cry. There last words carried upon the ocean breeze. Those blood soaked shores where the few survived where lost. The burns still haunt them..will there ever be peace. Beware beware the cries. Will they ever find peace stop the suffering? Will the lost memories ever return? Will anybody truly heal? Beware beware of the forgotten war. After the years will the story of the war end or will the explosion haunt them forever? Will anybody accept the forgotten ones or will they forever be haunted and used?”

if one listened was of her memories and in remembrance of those who died. It also showed the point of view of those who survived. But the last part was how she was feeling now of the council was using her and she felt she was in everybody shadow. Clearly she did not believe in herself and much less after finding out about the council and father agreeing. She just could not see how she was special as her whole life she was normal and inferior then most. So she did not believe that her spirit abilities where special. She liked her brother and belived him. But could not see it herself. She surpised herself with her voice and yet it felt so natural. She loved singing as it brought her peace. She started thinking may people where right maybe she could use her voice. She started accepting thart she was special.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Wow, beautiful." Gon said while listening her singing.
He didn't interrupt Azshara but made a small nudge to her in spirit way. This small push however had huge impact to Azshara.
She didn't had noticed before but every time she sing the world around her was very faintly vibrating along with the song. The small push what Gon made caused Azshara to realize this small vibrating.

"You see it?" Gon asked excitement in his voice. "That's your voice joining together with your thoughts. When you sing it's not just beautiful music but anyone who listens also gets the feeling of your thoughts, your emotions. Anything you want to say through singing. It's so subtle and elegant way you do it. Absolutely marvelous."

He inhaled and then closed his eyes.
Azshara felt her brother spirit softly connecting to hers and as she sang the singing was carried to her brother's spirit which amplified and all of a sudden she felt like the whole world had joined as an echo to her words and memories.
And same time she was able to sense every person around the ship.

Lais was also listening the singing totally immersed there. As Azshara ended her song all 3 of them sensed tone of another person from nearby through the network

COD and ORCA were walking nearby unaware of Azshara's singing.
"Hey ORCA I don't get this miss Lais." COD said "In the briefing they told that there's important person to high ranked Lilidrans and her sister from Sy is joining us. So I figure out that they must be Sy. You seen our Angelfish. She's sweet and everything and would go fine for Sy but no matter how I look, Lais, her sister is not what I would define Sy, not to metion that she's actually a princess."
"Her mother is the Queen of Sy. Plus she's famous model also"
"But she's not reacting any way to us! Have you noticed?" COD was fuming
"Aside of calling you Chinga Ape."
"Yeah. I just wonder how that damsel would behave when situation really tight. Would we then have two women to save when she then decides to require a saving knight to rescue her from distress? You know how Sy behave in a fight. And princess? Why in the world she decided to come here? She's model and princess.... SY princess."

"That .... man." Lais tightened her fists. "I thought already I had made it clear to that guy that my status is not defining myself as a person and im not falling to every monkey man trying to impress me. I wonder if I take him to the ring and have few rounds of sparring would that be enough to change his attitude."

"I doubt that would be working" Gon "There are people who have very fixed image of other people no matter how much you try beat them to better."
kungpowdragon23

She giggled. “ be nice sis. “ she went to network. “ please guys. Please stop as i dont want to see what happens if sis gets mad.” She looks at her brother. “ thank you so much gon. I cant tell you how much ypu mean to ,e and how much you and sis words mean.”
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Thanks sis" Lais said and continued in network. "But seriously speaking I really do crave for fried Cod now."
while she was eyeing the fish plate SQUID had given for Azshara.

SQUID who heard this felt flattered, COD could only yelp "What the..." but could not get much further than that by lost composure, ORCA bursted to laugh for his team leader resulting the two having a brawl. RAY and EEL? they didn't get what was going on but by last comment of Lais they expected her being mad to COD.
kungpowdragon23

She giggled. She smiled at Squid. “ thank you.” She hared the food with gon and her sister. “ oh gon i have a gift for ya. She told gon about the chest and the ship wreak and what she was giving him from it. She also told him about how she found a artifact and left it behind for the elder and told him what the elder said.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Really you found a chest full of ancient Dagra?" Gon was both surprised and excited.
"Let's go see that chest you found after we have eaten"

"SQUID surely knows how to cook." Lais said enjoying the fish.

They had almost finished eating when Gon leaned backwards.
"Sisters, when I left the prison and was shot down I left there little surprise for Urda and other humans to find."
His thoughts made image link to both of his sisters showing vast blue sea and a shoreline nearby.

"Attention PDR, this is gunship Hectare-17, do you copy?"
A radion message was ringing out in the network.

"This is PDR, loud and clear."
"We are arriving to the crash site."
Heavily armed flying gunship arrived to he spot they were watching remaining to hover over the water.
"Boy... there is a MESS here. What ever dropped here is no more intact."
"Hectare-17 Send us a picture."

At this point Azshara noticed something like debris floating on the water under the surface. the water on that spot was also brownish red instead of clear blue.
"Copy that. Those lumps you see around are organic pieces. It seems that the crash has lured every shark in a region to join in."
"collect a sample. We need a DNA match to confirm"
"copy that. Lowering altitude..." The gunship lowered down getting just over the sea blasting water away under it by its engines. Some sort stick lowered from the bottom of the plane touching the water"
"LOCKDOWN ALERT! FLARES! FLARES!" Shouted what supposedly be the co pilot and the still hovering gunship jumped rapidly upwards launching countless of small fireballs around it.
"Energy surge detected below us. Dornos, open fire!"
"Hectare 17, what is happening?"
"We are under attack. There! FIRE, FIRE! ...WHAAT?! DID YOU SEE THAT?"
"focus is bad. What is it?"

The gunship was firing its main gun furiously down when right below it from the waves emerged a gigantic shark 5 times larger than the gunship mouth open. The bullets however didn't hit the shark but were repelled by semi visible energy barrier.
"We are under attack by... a flying shark!"
Screamed the pilot
"It's having a barrier and TPS- aiming enhancement system. It now fell back to the water."
The shark barely missed the fleeing gunship and fell back to the water with magnificent splash.
"You.. must... be joking."
"Negative. We can show you.. INCOMING!"
The shark had jumped again and this time it reached higher and slammed its teeth to the tail of the gunship causing violent metallic crunch echoing in the radio.
The gunship managed to shake the gigantic shark off who then fell back to the sea with a mouthful of metal from the gunship.

"We lost a tail wing. It took an entire belt of 25mm autocannon, and it looks like it doesn't even care. Raising an altitude."

"Sorry to interrupt. This is Fanel expedition team in Shu-Thua province. What you described sounds familiar to us. We believe it is ours. Is the barrier pale green? A new voice joined the radio chatter.
"Eh, thats positive. What is that thing?"
"That is GMAMP-0072x, also know as "Barrage". It is an experimental weapon in sea warfare. We lost it 3 months ago."

"Who maniac decides to install a barrier into a shark?!"
"It is not just a shark. It is also with hexa disease with natural metallic bone armor. Please, don't try to kill it, we will come to extract it. Its very precious to us."
"well, your precious shark just seem have been eaten C of Biitran, ruining our chance to get proper DNA evidence!!" The pilot erupted.
"We apologize any inconvenience and material loss our experiment have caused to Peoples Republic of Idra"
"Ok, that's it. We are leaving now. This is your doing, so clean it up. Over and out."

The vision ended and Gon's face was full smile.
"In other words, I'm officially dead for Idra. By the way I was remote controlling that shark. I can leave it next to your village to guard it for any greedy intruders who wish to ruin their living."

"Impressive, how did you find such thing" Lais asked.
"Some Me'rah told me about it. They had rescued it from Fanels and as it's now it's much happier."
He looked at his sister.
"I see you have finished the fish. Shall we go look at the chest?"
kungpowdragon23

She stood up and nodded and leads away. “ that be nice brother. Im just glad your safe. “ she takes him to the chest and shows him. She was not interested in who was a good cook. She sighed and showed him her find. She looked at her brother. “ how do you see me? What do you thin of me? Now that you found me?”
Tjogs Topic Starter

"You are good at singing.
"Perhaps the way you have grown you don't have same touch to combat and warfare as the rest of us. Trai and Lais are the best of us when it comes physical fighting. Rin the eldest of us is our strategist and also best pilot. I lack in those areas but I like all technical stuff so Perhaps in that im bit like you not so fight orientated. But I think that's good. When it comes to living with all others it's really Lais who been working hard for us. Ahh I got lead astray now." Gon rubbed his head.
"You feel like fresh breeze in the family. That's how I feel about you. The gentle and cheerful you softening our edges and your way of thinking is really valuable. Also I just admire how you use your power without even realizing it. If you want to be politician or celebrity you for sure end up to the top.

Also I think that no matter how much money and wealth you will face it cannot corrupt you."
He lifted one of the bars and examining them

"If I can experiment and work what you have found the material alone reaches to 10 million. Im getting really excited of what I could work this for."
kungpowdragon23

She gave a fast hug then let go. “ i never felt so close to anybody it like hurts not being with you and that i can trust you with anything. it makes me happy. Me and sis got off on the wrong foot when not telling me her heritage. But i get it, i think you would of liked the village i was raise especially my adoptive younger brother. I want to be famous as to help those i care about and maybe help change the world.”
Tjogs Topic Starter

Gon smiled and brushed gently Azsharas memories of her brother.

"You are right. I already like him by how you remember him"

He looked outside seeing them approaching the port of Tujell.

"Gon, Lais. I'm in space port." Unfamiliar voice echoed to Azshara through Gons telepathic link.
" Shuttle is ready but keep low profile when moving here. Overseers are down but the inspectors are backing them up. You need to get legal Idesphere for Whada or conceal her existence and smuggle her. your choice but tell me in advance so I get right clearance.

"Who was that" Azshara asked

"You heard him?" Gon asked. "your mind is recovering. He is the eldest of us, your brother Rin."

"Did she heard Rin" Lais asked.
"Yeah she did, I think through me. But what shall we do with Idesphere thing? I bet You never have applied or had one?" Gon asked looking Azshara.

She didn't.

Idesphere is small portable hologram chip acting as ID. Idran citizen who travel to different planets are required to apply one. and to get it they must go sinful and long bureaucratic process. Many people also bribe the officials to speed up the process. forging or it's attempt is less common because Idesphere is almost impossible to forge reliably.
kungpowdragon23

She shook her. “ never. I was not to get one until I started a apprenticeship. “ she started shaking.. “ I'm scared..” clearly she had a bad experience and memories of officials. She started to think.. “ what if i said i was royalty of Sy? It not stretch due to her being our half sister...i dont know..”
Tjogs Topic Starter

"I can help you to get one" Lizelle said.
"Gon, can you ensure any overseer don't interfere with us?"

"No problem with that" Gon said.

Both of them took a bottle with black liquid and took a sip.

Then they all left outside watching as the ship slowly docked to military port of Tujell.

"COD, we are entrusting the chest of Azshara to your team. Take it to your truck and bring it to shuttle." Gon said.

They got off the ship and took smaller car that QP had brought there.

"Where shall we go?" Asked the military driver.

Gon nodded and suddenly his spiritual power erupted causing a huge pressure on the car. This pressure however didn't affect any way negative to people inside.
Lais laid her hand on the shoulder same time of driver and spiritually said the address. when she lifted her had the pressure Gon was creating dissipated and driver started to drive.
kungpowdragon23

she was very on edge as she never been in a place like this. She started humming a song to help her relax. Her mind went to try to process everything. She thought about her new family and everything. She let her mind enter her own world and yet unknowingly entered the network. She hoped she could earn the Me’rah trust and friendship. She was humming about her dreams.
Tjogs Topic Starter

They drive about 20 minutes finally stopping front of fancy looking apartment house.

"Dollhouse?" Gon sounded surprised.
"We need to take pictures and prepare the application." Lais said.
"Besides I prefer Doll over normal body for going to bureau."

"You're the Tourist." Gon nodded "You girls can go up. I'll stay in car."

Lais got off and lead Azshara to the house. The lobby was extravagantly furnished and a man was standing behind the door greeting them.
"Good day ladies. May I know your business here?" He spoke politely
"We are visiting the apartment 113." Lais smiled showing a yellow-white card to the man.

"I see, welcome, miss Drogas." the man smiled.
"Take the elevator to 5th floor. The apartment is on the left."
"Than you very much" Lais smiled and lead Azshara to elevator as fancy as the lobby.

"You must have lots of questions in your mind." Lais said in spiritual link as the elevator was climbing up.
"Aside of being princess and model this is my other job. Lilidran intelligence service."
kungpowdragon23

‘“ yeah if i ask all my questions I will annoy you. Why we here? I feel so out of place here. Im not rich or famous. I stick put to much here. Im not pretty like you.” She sighed as she went with her sisters and got a few weird looks. “ i feel very uneasy here...” she admitted. Her shy nature started to show. She starts humming the song she sung doe her siblings.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"This place is called Dollhouse. What you see here is all frame and theatre."
Lais explained.
"This place because it's believed status is very lightly monitored, which is exactly what we want. No investigators, overseers or nosy neighbours."

The elevator stopped and two girls walked out. The floor had only 4 doors and Lais ring the bell of the most left one and then twice the door next to it.

Silence fell to the corridor.
Just as Azshara was thinking nobody will answer sound came from the door Lais had ring last.
"Who are you? Master is not expecting any guests?" Came old male voice behind the door.

"Excuse me I thought this was madam Holles house" Lais said with very apologizing voice same time signaling Azshara remain silent.
"Well you are mistaken, how did the doorman let you inside in the first place? go away!"
Next the sound of shut slamming door was heard.

Lais turned the door second from right.

" 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" she counted silently and then ringed the bell.

"Stand next to me, raise your hands and face the leftmost door." Lais instructed. "Do not move before you are invited to enter."
kungpowdragon23

She did as told. Then started singing softly a song she created when young. “ why must this world be cruel? I wish i wish that the world would now peace. But instead this world suffers..is it to much to dream and hope for a better world? I wont rest until there spirits are at peace. Why must this world be cruel? I wish i wish that the world would now peace. But instead this world suffers..is it to much to dream and hope for a better world? I will sing in there memories in there honor. I only pray that others hear our prayer and help those who live and that we keep our dream and faith alive. That one day we can change the world..” she had her heart in her song her soul meaning every word.
Tjogs Topic Starter

Door right behind them opened and male voice speak.
"Identify yourselves."

"C-104 Lais and C-107 Whada". Lais spoke with clear voice.

A moment passed.
"You are free to enter." Spoke the voice.
Lais and Azshara turned around and the door behind them had been opened. at the door stood one simply dressed man and behind him was huge vehicle mount scale energy turret aiming them.

"Identity confirmed. They are clear" Spoke another man behind the turret switching it off.
"Welcome to Tujell Dollhouse." Both men saluted where Lais responded.

Two girls were guided inside the spacious apartment which took literally the entire floor.
Inside Azshara noticed that the apartment was divided to several areas.
First was normal bedroom but with beds for 10 people. a kitchen which was build to be effective rather than extravagant. living and dining rooms plus gym but there ended normal house. From living room they walked to room which held inside huge hydrophonic greenhouse. After that there was rooms for laboratory and machine shop. Next room was filled with weapons from simple knives to large guns along with their magazines. After all those they entered room with several strange looking pods. Each pod were horizontally placed on a some kind of stand 6 on the left and another 6 on the right. countless of cables were connected between the pods and computers around them. The left side pods were empty but when Azshara looked the right side one she see a body floating inside green transparent liquid.

This body however did not carry anything personal features. it had no hair of any kind it's eyes were closed, and even it was naked there was no sign of either gender. Finally the skin was Gray and unnaturally smooth.

When Azshara touched the body with her spirit she noticed immediately that it sort of was alive but had no soul. Instead it was like a plant.

"what is that..." Azshara asked
"They are Dolls. Made of artificial Jelloidium material. Any tourist can transfer him or herself inside such unit and make it look their liking." Lais explained.
"Our coming visit to bureau is such nature that I wish to use that instead of my real body."
kungpowdragon23

She fell down to the ground and saw the body. “no...no..” tears fell from her eyes. Gon could sense his sister sister and memories flooded him. a explosion and a burning feeling and the pain. The and those who did not make it. She saw something that made her recall her dreams and memories.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Azshara, take it easy. What i understand you is that you are reliving your trauma from the childhood." Gon comforted her gently and hugging her mentally.
"Those bodies are not humans, they are organic gel shaped as human body. Me'rah do not like us using this technology but against overseers it's best what we have, plus it have saved countless of lives."

"Our father was in a team that invented this material and also the first testing it" Lais said.
"You ok in this room or wish to be somewhere else?

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Orphan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus