Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Orphan

kungpowdragon23

“ im going to gon.” She then left she got up shaky. She held her mouth. “ i feel sick being here.” She then went to sit on a sofa. “ it makes me sick seeing that. It shows me the after math of the explosion. No way am i going near that sis. “ she was really pale and looked ill. “ what kind of sick group makes that?”
Tjogs Topic Starter

Around 5 minutes later Lais returned her. Or She looked like Lais but Azshara noticed that the person standing in front of her was not her sister but something else. Also the link between her and Lais felt like split to two. One was still in the room she had left and the other, much weaker towards that other person looking like her sister.

"Sorry about the shock" Lais said. "This is how those.. things.. look when they are activated. And if ever there are tight situation. Jelloidium can be replaced, our lives not." She sighed.
"We are still in the heart of Idra, and for our people the sad truth is that if the gov or security department ever learns who your real parents are they want you dead. So for mom and dad, for you, I wanna do this.

Everything you seen in this apartment is working now that you can meet your family as safe as possible."

She gave her hand to Azshara.
"you ok to stand up? If possible, can you stand front of that white wall so we can take a picture of you for the application."
kungpowdragon23

You killed jelliods for those? If we kill jelloids where no better then the Gov.” she stood in front of the wall. but she was shaky and still made her sick being around that stuff. Mentally she was still suffering flash backs and crying breaking down as this upset her greatly.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Luckily we don't need to kill anyone for this." Lais said.
"This material is organic but its growing like plant. Your... our father have been very strict that we don't fall for the gov level for killing or losing our soul. We get our hands to this through him who gave up his own muscle tissue as the base of all Dolls. Also even as theory level Dolls are monitored for any jelloid type activity if by some freak chance they would develope even to animal level of consciousness."

She paused

"Also as assassin we have very clear ethic. When Doll is used for killing it's never done without warning or giving a chance at first. Even more, we are accounted for every kill we make."

A man voice spoke in Azsharas mind that she understood to be memory of Lais.
"Death by the hand of Tourist is always earned. You are the deadliest tool of our people, and therefore taking a life should never be chosen lightly. Even our enemies deserve a chance. 3 warnings and one night between each of them at least. Then and only then you are allowed to kill. But only the person, no one else who have soul, would it be man, jelloid, guard or the loyal watchdog outside."
kungpowdragon23

She saw the point in the words...though she also saw some flaws in the words. But she agreed if you can give them a chance. “ do we have to use these? Why do i have use it and gon does not?” She asked as she looked around. She had a drink and she tried to calm down. She just felt weird about all this. First her brother develops strange things and her sis is a assassin and now this? What was going on around her? Her parents had a lot to explain.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Only I will use. They need your DNA to make Idesphere so we need the really you be there."

Lais took a 3d camera drone pointed it to Azshara and activated it. The drone flew off and quickly took full 3d image of Azshara and standard face photo at the end.

"Thanks." Lais said operating a small laptop. Then she took memory chip.

"Here, this is your application file. Now let's get down to Gon and have you a legal Idesphere."
kungpowdragon23

She sighed. “ hope not to experience that again.” She then entered the network to listen the chatter. For some reason it was relaxing and she smiled.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"They went back to the car and Lais told their next address: Ministry of Internal Affairs and Citizen Management.

It was not any single building but huge district divided to various departments. Since their car was registered for QP they passed through two different checkpoints without a hitch finally stopping front of the 25 storey tall glass building. Everyone the driver included left the car which then lowered down to underground garage with a lift. as the car had disappeared a new metal plate similar to one they had parked slided to cover the elevator and accept next car.

"Alright, shall we go inside" Lais said cheerfully in Idra language leading Azshara and Gon to the huge lobby.
"No need to be afraid or nervous" Gon encouraged Azshara.
"We got this."
kungpowdragon23

Azshara was not fully convinced. she told gon mentally that She had bad experiences with government officials and government workers. She was clearly on high alert and very uneasy. Gon could see she was very stressed and sighed. She gripped gon hand and they followed her sister.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"watch, closely of your sister"
Gon smiled
"I recognize that aura of hers even through the Doll. She's gonna put up a show"

And he was right.
As the stepped inside the building Lais made sure everyone noticed her.
"Well hellooooou. I wonder where's the inforrrrrmatiooon" She spoke with loud high pitched voice.
"Oh, there it is!" she walked without a hesitation to registration desk with a very showy way.
"Good day." She chipped in Idra language which had strong accent of Sy.
"Which way is the Idesphere application processing?"

"It's on the 15th floor
but first you need to...."
"Oh thank you very much!" The hyper cheerful talk of Lais interrupted the lady behind the desk.
"We have already all we need. Come on let's go to processing. Bye bye thank you verrry muchhh."

She was walzing to the elevators, talking nonsence nonstop and making sure every eye in the lobby was watching her.
Azshara noticed now that the outlook of her sister had gone total transformation.

Her former black hair was now very light blonde reaching up to her hips, her overall body had became even more curvy as before and her attire was ridiculously daring. Her makeup and even aura gave strong feeling that she was now less intelligent cheap attention seeker Sy who was impossible to be forgotten.

"You noticed that." Gon whispered when they got in to the elevator. "Everyone can see and remember our sister, but not her two quiet companions.

Also she can look like anyone she wish so nobody is able to tell who exactly was here."
kungpowdragon23

She felt embarrassed at being related to her at this point.she rather be dumped in ice water. She was a bit offended by her sister choice of clothes. Her adoptive father even the whole village was modest and did not allow such things. She looked at her brother and spoke mentally. “ this is embarrassing. I get it. But back at the village everybody was modest. I hope the rest of the family does not expect me to wear stuff like that cause no way im wear they kind of clothes.”
Tjogs Topic Starter

"I know, and I think that's her whole point. To look and behave as different even offending compared to you so there is as little similarities to remember. remember that is just theatre for gov to watch. and I'm sure she will humiliate the staff and security here as much as you feel humiliated by her look and behaviour."

he paused for a while. "and we don't expect you to be like her. This is her way for fighting Our cause "

Lais who had turned herself back to normal put a nicely done scarf over her head.
"If I could ask that once we go out you have your head lowered not look in anyone to eyes. And when I give you the DNA reader you just raise your right hand for the machine, ok?"
"
kungpowdragon23

She thought “ communication is better and diplomacy is what i will do. I will try to inspire.” She looked at gon and sighed. “ i hope we can leave soon.”
Tjogs Topic Starter

Just before the elevator stopped to the floor Lais transformed back to the crazy blonde look.
As the doors opened she walked outside started her silly non stop talk.

Normally people queued and were called by the number but Lais ignored all this and shamelessly walked to one unoccupied desk.
"Hello there, Im here to get my Idesphere." She declared
"Umm. mam, we have a queue here. Get your number please" The clerk said to her
"Really? But this will be so quick" She said ignoring the request. She practically sat down on the desk giving a small hand sign for Azshara to come next to her.
"Mam, you are not allowed to sit there.. " The clerk protested

"Who's she?" Azshara heard a people talk a little distance away.
"Don't you know? She's Amanda Holles." Another whispered
"That scandal queen from Gorest?" The first one gasped.
"I remembered she was having brown hair not blonde but no one else behaves as crazy as she does." Second one said
"How she's able to get away with all this?"
"I really don't... want to know." yet another one spoke
"She's having millions of follower and rumors say that many of them are high power politicians." The person laughed. "First they desire the night with her but nobody wants to admit it"

By now Lais had somehow managed to get some device from the clerk to her hands.
"Hey cousin! Look this is the DNA reader I mentioned." Lais chirped taking Azsharas hand
"First you put your hand to this hole" She placed Azsharas hand inside the machine. "Press the button and wait until it beeps"
She pressed blinking green button and after few seconds the machine beeped.
"There" she put the reader back to the table bending backwards and spreading her legs to balance her but showing off same time making even Azshara's ears to turn red for embarrassment.
From her upside down position she reached her hands and with lightning speed hit few times the keyboard of the clerk and before she was able to stop her grabbed from one of the shelves a small data chip.
"And this is the Idesphere" She smiled throwing the chip and small attachable projector part to Azshara. "Look!"
"Mam! That is.." The clerk sounded mad but same time glanced helplessly towards a man close to the elevators.

Now Azshara noticed a man with black suit sitting on a single bench right next to the elevators. On his left side connected by metal chain to his wrist there layed a silver suitcase on the floor, on the right hand on his belt Azshara was able to see holster of very big handgun and man's arm resting on the gun. He wore black sunglasses and his face was without any expression.
"Overseer" Azshara's mind screamed as the memory from the swimming years ago rushed to her.
kungpowdragon23

she felt very scared. She unknowingly had entered the network. Memories flashed of the portal explosion and some vision showed overseers and how in the past treated her poorly. She did not feel safe here and wished she could leave. She wanted anybody to get her away from there. She rather be in a safe place like Me’rah village and hold off on her father and yet she wanted to see them.
Tjogs Topic Starter

Strangely the feared overseer didn't seem to have any reaction to Lais or anyone in the room.

"Alrighty! I think we are done here."
Lais smiled.
"Thank you very much." She rolled and got off from the table.
"Oh I think this is my." She took another Idesphere and gave small bow same time to the clerk.

Azshara noticed a faint smell leaving from her sister as she lead them back to the elevators leaving a stupified clerk sitting mouth open in her chair.
No, not just that, Azshsra noticed that she was unconscious by some strong anaesthetic chemical.

The elevator opened and as they stepped in another clerk shouted

"Unit 15706, stop these people!"
"Acknowledged." Overseer responded with mechanical voice but remained motionless only lowering his head after speaking.

The elevator doors closed and Azshara heard her sisters message in the network
"Get the car ready. We have Idesphere. Security is still down but they will recover any minute now."

She looked at her sister
"You ok sis. We head to the car Now and then straight to the spaceport"
kungpowdragon23

“ im scared.” She she said in the network. “ visions of the past..overseer triggered memory....im so sorry” she said and sighed. She went limp as she felt scared and worried a tear fell from her eye.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Don't be worried." Gon said. "I knocked out every single Overseer in here so they won't cause problems to us."

He barely was able finish his sentence when announcement rang in the elevator.
"Attention all visitors. We are having a security issue here. Everyone are asked to leave the premises in orderly manner. Please follow the instructions of any staff or security personnel."

"As expected" Lais said.
"If anything happens go with your brother straight to the car and head to spaceport. Don't wait for me. I buy you time here and draw their attention."

The elevator doors opened and all 3 exit the grand lobby buzzing with people who all were heading out of the building.
"If anyone tries to stop you. Hold your breath and keep going." Lais said through network.

The loudspeakers were repeating the announcement as they joined the people. Lais had again changed her appearance so nobody recognized her as they were guided among of hundreds of other people outside the building.

The QP driver was already sitting in the car engine running and before Azshara knew she was already sitting in the back seat as the car drive away.

"That went well." Lais sighed with a smile.
"I change back to my real body. See you in the airport."
Then she closed her eyes and Azshara felt as her aura and personality left the body.
kungpowdragon23

“ brother what was going on? I could sense something leaving me. Im scared what is happening? Please explqin.” She looked put the windows. “I fainted as i saw a overseer and then it all happened in a flash.” She was shaking and looked as if she a monster. “ so cold and evil..”
Tjogs Topic Starter

"As you may have known our sister Lais did not use her own body in the office building. Instead she used artificial Jelloid based body what she remote controlled from the Dollhouse. What you felt was when she disconnected from this Doll unit and returned her consciousness back to her real body." Gon explained.

The overseer what you see up there was... sort of broken. Dad gave me one of a kind chance to disable them, remember that huge shockwave in the network that also hit you? That same wave broke the overseers because they did not have any defense not to mention warning against the incoming blast. It took this long for the bureau to realize the magnitude of what I did. Pity that in time they will recover but meanwhile we don't have to worry about them. Lais also hacked the gov database so they have no idea of our identities, that's why also they declared the security incident and sent everyone out. Just perfect time for us."

As they kept driving past the town both fell silent for a moment.
"The Idesphere what Lais gave to you. Keep it always with you. If ever you will encounter a Idra patrol just present that and it should be enough for them. If not and in case you get in trouble with people who are not soldiers or gov officials."

Gon took a bottle that looked like beautifully made perfume bottle.
"This is a high quality anesthesia perfume made in Sy. If you spray it in the air and another person inhales it, that person will be very quickly be put to sleep. Otherwise it's totally harmless and if you noticed Lais used it for the clerk. It can be used also as a perfume where it don't stun you but if other person gets too close to area you used it they will be at least heavily distorted if not totally get blackout."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Orphan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus