Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Orphan

kungpowdragon23

“ thank you. I'm honored to meet you. Maybe one day we can meet in person.” She said in her most polite tone. Azshara nature as respectful girl who held those who are older with respect a reverence. It was clear she was humble toward elders and those she respected. She want to learn more about Me’rah and there ways and customs.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"It's nice to meet you at last, and a great pleasure to discover that our precious blood is not thin in your veins."

Azshara cound't point where she got this information but what the elder just said is great compliment in Me'rah culture for non pure blooded person.

"You may have heard that the great moot is after one month. If possible we would like to meet you there in person... together with your brothers"
A smile sort of emotion flashed through Azshara
"I know your twin is imprisoned at the moment but Im certain your father don't let him rot there that long."

He kept a small pause.
"About the shipwreck and the burial buckle you have found there. Could I ask you leave the buckle on the ship you are now and that we can have what's still in there in the shipwreck. You see that buckle is from our tribe and it belongs to my family's ancestors. Until now we have thought they would been lost to the Idra and collecting dust inside one of their collectors or museums.

We can deliver to your village anything that belongs to the humans and what carries value but we wish to keep what belongs to us. I hope you understand"
kungpowdragon23

She smiled at the comment. “ you honor me. honestly only reason i carry it with me is to find it proper owner or least so it can find a proper place. I have not removed anything from it. I can leave it with my father and you can get it..it belongs to It rightful owner.” She has learned to respect the dead. Plus she was truthful. “ i will try to be there. I hope to see you in person there.”
Tjogs Topic Starter

A thought of pleased smile was shared with Azshara.
"Egui, i sense your presence also even though you cannot communicate with your daugther. I understand the pain you must have feeling.
The High council would like to have her state and form be examined during the moot. As her rightful guardian we wish to have your consent submitting her to us."

After a short moment the elder said.

"It pleases me to hear that."

A sudden wave of tiredness washed over Azshara. She took a little bit the remains of her Ferju Lais have given her and went to bed. What she needed now was good rest and time to organize her thoughts.
kungpowdragon23

She slept for awhile before waking up. She went outside. “ moot?” She luckily had entrusted the box to her father to give to the Me’rah elder. “what do they want with me?” She asked herself out loud. “ will it be painful? What going on?”she sighed. “ is father giving me away?”
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Sorry to intrude you sister, i just could not help of hearing your worry"
Thoughts of Lais were carried to her

"It's not actually painful.. well of what Gon told me. He have underwent that when he was 5 so when you see him you can talk about it. What he said that it was a bit intruding for him. It's to examine your body and mind and see your capabilities. If council asks that they have seen a potential with that person and want to know what sort of potential it is."
kungpowdragon23

“ what was his results from them examining him? Was what i did really that weird or offensive?” She asked. “ how many get checked by the council? Why do they want to meet me?” She asked. “ i only reported a portal offance due to the truth needing to be heard and cause it was true. “ her emotions said she was ready to be home and meet her birth family. She started singing a lullaby as to help calm herself.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"It's rare. Only those who are... special will be checked. Council found your brother Gon extraordinary talented with spiritual power. They were all astonished by the finding what until now been thought impossible with half blood not to mention Crobas. Im starting to believe that when you reported the offence you showed similar talent and since you are his twin your potential is very high to be talented like him with spirit. Gosh, I can only imagine what you two can do together if its true."

Azshara got a short explanation: As she knew me'rah when they are born share a special link with their parents and siblings until they get married. However if the child is twin this link is stronger matching with one a true soul mates share. There are cases that talented me'rah joins his/her spirit with their spouse who is also talented so these two can archive greater outcome than just separate non cohesive me'rah. But if either or both of these is a twin then in ideal case up to 4 Me'rah can form interlocking link with the strongest bond known. Even high council cannot but estimate the power what that link can support and the opportunities what those people have.
One detail is known however. Portal craftmaster requires emotionally deep relationship in marriage or similar strength sibling in order to channel a portal. Otherwise the forces he or she is working with will consume him/her completely.

The sun was up again when Azshara exit her cabin. Ship was sailing its full speed and far ahead in the horizon a black line of a great city was already visible.

"That's Tujell City. The capital of Urda" nearby standing SQUID said.
"Once we arrive we go to spaceport and take a shuttle to Jumpship to Biitran. Headquarters told us to keep you company until you reach your home and then do a certain mission in the capital city there."
kungpowdragon23

She be surprised if she had any potential much less on the level of her brother. She looked at SQUID. “ what happens at moot? Why they want me there? What does one do there? Am i in some sort of trouble?” She asked. She figured that they held Tinos they might know. She still hummed and lovely song and one she had made up herself. It was very calming a effect. “ how long before im home?” She asked.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"I believe they want to confirm how close you are to your brother. If you are both talented you are incredibly strong together.

Croba have researced and developed a magic warriors for millennias but with only a great effort and astronomical investments the have now came close to what could be natural between you and Gon.

And that's just the military application, when we start talking medical not to mention portal stuff, no Croba is match to your brother. that's how valuable he is, and you if your talent is proven. so you are not in trouble.

The main point for the mood is to judge Tunis and people with him for their crimes. Your testimony is already recorded so you can just watch how things unfold."

SQUID listened her humming the song.

That song is beautiful.
This afternoon we board the shuttle and if all goes well tomorrow you can see your dad."
kungpowdragon23

She smiled, “ i be lucky if Im talented at him the chance is very thin. “ her self worth was hit hard when meet with the cobra leader. She sighed and looked at the sunrise. “ thank you..” she then started to sing.

“ Between there and between. Between north and south. Between west and east. Between time and place. She turns to me. The song of the sea. Calm or quiet.” She sang. It was clear why her nick name was angel. She enjoyed the breeze in her hair. But then her belly grumbled. She stopped singing. “ sorry guess i missed supper..”
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Lets go grab something to eat then."

They headed to mess hall of the ship taking their food. Rest of the team was there also chit chatting when they arrived.
Ray was then making space for them at the table and soon all 6 were sitting down.
Suddenly the atmosphere took odd change when all the men fell silent.

"Sis! pull out from network and start flowing as hard as you can!" Lais scream echoed in her mind. Azshara was happy that Gregosh had taught her the flowing and she quickly put all her effort to let anything to just pass her like she was just air.

She was wondering what had happened when all of a sudden a giant spiritual power shockwave crashed on them. To normal humans this shockwave was not anyway harmful but to unprepared Magic sensitive Croba and all Me'rah it was huge hit easily able to knock them unconscious.

"What the heck was THAT?" Grunted COD when the shockwave had subsided.
"Good thing somebody warned in the net that it's coming."

"It was a high power matter annihilation shock very close to one of the beacon."
Eel said.
"Speak clearly please" COD said
"Someone have exploded G2 level nuclear warhead." EEL explained.
"I think it came from the west."
"Wait, Isn't our mountain prison base on that direction?" SQUID asked turning pale.
kungpowdragon23

She ran outside to take a look. “ wha?” She ignored the pain. “ dang it.” She grabbed a spyglass. She frowned and thought about what to do. She then feel to her knees. “ what the? Why do i feel so weak?” She coughed as her headache grew. she held her head as she felt as if somebody had hit it.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Azshara"
Gons thought reach to her
"Finally I can communicate again, are you ok? Where are you now?
kungpowdragon23

“Not really a war head ruin a tower near a prison. Im on a boat about to dock at Tujell City and then I'm headed home. Where are you? You ok?” She asked. She sounded like she was in pain.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"ouch, sounds like that blast hit you quite hard, I'm sorry. Im ok and ... Lets see in Tujell City. If you can find eatable Ferju take it a little. it helps the pain and dizziness."

"Azshara, Gon?"
Lais joined their thought conversation "what is happening?"
"Lais you are here? Gon voice was surprised. A faint and blurry series of memories flushed through Azshara as Lais was quickly telling to Gon what had happened to her and Azshara.

"ok, I see. Good you two have met.
Azshara, Dad helped me out the prison and that shockwave was his doings. it knocked every single overseer unconscious in entire planet. Go to space port as soon as you are docked. if we are lucky they are not recovered yet. Im coming there too.
kungpowdragon23

“ ok.” She got up with her sister help. “ let tell the others sis. Gon see you there..” she leaned on her sister
Tjogs Topic Starter

Meawhile the girls were recovering the sudden shock the radio room of the warship they were received a message from Idra.

"This is PDR, Attension, all Idra and urda units, Air alert. North 047869 east 378231 flying direction: southwest. One target. C of Bitran has escaped. He is flying over the Magorni sea, All armed aircratfts in Magorni North province and Gi Hau Fae province: take off and intercept. All surface units, stay alert as well. Terminate target. Priority on super sonic interceptors. Target airship: mach 4 capable Bladron Sagar.

"Battlestations!" Yelled captain to ships intercom before started to monitor the radio traffic.

"This is Hergo-9 from AN-squdron . Target is near my route. Distance: 400 kilometers."
"PDR to Hergo-9, what do you have?"
"G92-Tailcracker with 2 Horcas and 2 Needles"
"That should do. Approach as close as possible, and use needle. Your target is stealth, so you need visual."
"Copy that."

Lais had lead Azshara to CIC room just as the transmission ended.
"Wait, that is Gon, right. Idra wants to kill him now?!" Azhara was in a shock and afraid for Gon.
"Dont worry, things are in order. Father wont leave these things uncertain."

A few minutes later they heard more radio chatter

"Hergo-9 to PDR, we have visual. Preparing to engage."
"PDR to Hergo-9, we demand a video link. Frequency ZG53-A77"
"As you wish, activating now."

"We see him now. Visual is clear."
"Distance 100 kilometers and closing. Arming Needle now. You sure you don't want him alive?
"If bladrons are promoting child as their supreme leader, they are more desperate situation than we thought in the first place. They are out of men, out of hope and without future. Fire when ready."
"Copy that."

Lais started to laugh, and could hardy stay standing.
"You hear that sis? Idra is so lost."

"Visual lockdown. Firing now..."

Seconds passed with waiting silence until

"Impact. Target removed. Do you copy, PDR."

"This is PDR, we copy. Confirm the destruction by flyby.

"Roger that PDR... Arriving to site now. I can confirm a wreck in the sea and parachute floating nearby.

"Do you see any people? Fire around the parachute location at once."
"Negative. This is A-A/A-S craft without nose turret. He ejected so low I cannot see anybody here!
"Can you confirm the cargo is out?"
"Negative. Im flying already with minimum airspeed."
"Copy that. All units, hurry up to the site!"

"Hergo-9 to PDR, we have petrol alert. Hergo-9, over and out."

"Zere'i'ta chira, Im down in the sea and the plane left." Gon's voice rang in the network.
"Everything went down with the plan. Bring out the surprise"
kungpowdragon23

She looked annoyed and yet fainted from the shock. You could see she had tears in her eyes and the headache grew. Mentally she was scared and worried and was panicking. She missed her adoptive dad at this moment.
Tjogs Topic Starter

"Sorry sis for scaring you and hitting by that big wave."
Gon said
"This way Idra take several steps back for getting us captured plus if it hit you a headache imagine the overseers who didn't get any warning. I think i was able to knock down ever single active one in this entire planet so no big bad guys expected asking questions in the port."

Lais let Azshara sit down and gave her some of the Ferju she had. To help her recover.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Orphan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus