Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » im new

im new here i love to rp so i thought i would try this place
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, there are a lot of awesome rpers on this sight so I'm sure you'll find some good rps
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
the-nonbinary-artest Topic Starter

thanks
Welcome to RPR, I hope you have fun!
Welcome to the site!
Hi there!

Welcome to RPR, we're glad to have you!
I hope you have fun here and that you'll find the roleplays you're looking for.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me and I'll try my best to help!

Syl
MordosKull

Greetings and well met.
JetStorm

Hello welcome to the RPR
Kim Site Admin

Hi! Pleasure to meet you. :)

Do you feel comfortable sharing anything else to help us get to know you? Maybe you could tell us things like... Do you have any pets? Where did you get your start in RPing? What would make your time on the RPR awesome in your eyes?

There's lots of things to do and try here, so if you have questions or curiosities, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can check the help section. If you can't find it there, our community is wonderfully friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Welcome to RPR! This is a great website for role playing. This site really helped me hone my rping skills, and now I'm really proud of myself! I hope you enjoy your time here! <3
Icysoul

Welcome!!!

thanks
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

well yes I have a pet cat named ember I came here because I love to rp and I kind of miss rping because a lot of my friends grew out of it.
Welcome to RPR! You'll find a lot of people here to roleplay with! And what I've experienced to be a very friendly community!
Hi there! And welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here... :)

There's lots to do here, and lots of people to do it with! :D the dropdown menu is very handy, as it has the links to places all over the site. There's the Community section, which has the Forums, Threads, and Groups, and other fun things. There's the Help section, that has lots of fun stuff on its own. If you click on the actual 'Help' link instead of the links under it, you'll be brought to a whole page with a mass of links! Amazing! It's very helpful. :)
Any of the links there in Community, or even the Community link itself, will take you to a larger page. Neat, right? There are lots of forums, and lots of threads. There's even an Art thread! There are both IC and OOC. Same for Groups, although some of them are mixed (such as half IC and half OOC).
Anyway, there are also the Find RP and Looking For RP tool and forum, which are neat. You can use them to... Find and look for RP. :P There's a Bug Report form, and Mod Request button things, which can be used in case of trouble and distress. If you summon a knight of the forums, you can explain your situation to them. If you submit a bug report form, you can just fill out the form, providing details as much as possible... Ah, but they are for different things. Haha. Uhhh.
Also, you can message me if you need to/want to! There are plenty of friendly people around on the forums, but I'd be happy to talk to you if you wanna ask questions, virtually hang out, chat, that sort of thing...... I'm on here pretty often. Ish. Hehehehe. :D
There's lots of fun you can have, so I hope you'll have it! :D ;) :3 :D :) It was nice meeting ya, and I might see you around. Maybe.

Anyway, that's about all from me! Be kind, be respectful, follow the rules, stay creative when you like, and have a great time! Byebye! :) Oh, but also stay safe and be careful. Yup. Bye-bye-bye! :D :)
-Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :D :P ;D ;) :3 :D :P :O >.> :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Hello and welcome to this little place. I hope you find your niche here <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » im new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus