Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Red Hood (played anonymously)

Goes to speak, but instead breaks the fourth wall by looking directly at the camera with this expression 😐

The person below me has impeccable taste when it comes to hot wings
the player (played anonymously)

Purēyā giggled softly, "I don't know if I have an impeccable taste, but I definitely like hot wings. I really love spicy foods."

"There's YouTube videos I watch of people trying hot sauce on hot wings that are supposed to be really, really spicy. I'd love to try that challenge, but...I'm kind of scared. Hah..." He rubbed the back of his neck.
the player (played anonymously)

(Oops, forgot the 'below me' thing..)
The person below me loves playing sports.
"Sports is my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. Unfortunately, I'm too big to partake in the NBA. Might try the NFL or NHL. And I'm too big for Soccer. Maaaaybe Hockey?"

The Character Below me like going to parties.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Parties are literally like my thing", Keiko said as she held a phone with its cord wrapped around her finger. "The socializing and dressing up is just apart of it", she added with a tone of glee.

The person below me likes bubble baths.
Voítheia (played anonymously)

Voitheia smiled, "Oh..um." He put his arms behind his back. "I do really love bubble baths... I haven't had one in a while since I was ran out of my town..." He said a little sadly.

The person below me doesn't have a home.
"Well, not completely off. Though honestly, no home is better then a broken home. But I kinda didn't think things through when I decided to leave my Mom's house. I don't have anywhere to go. Just hope I can find my cousins before long."

The person below me doesn't enjoy what they do for a living.
Sorriso (played anonymously)

"The only reason I got this stupid job at the Scotland Yard was to find someone that I lost..." Sorriso looked down, "I'd quit if it wasn't for my search."
He then sighed, "The boss is an arsehole."

The person below me enjoys tea
Azereus (played by Claine) Topic Starter

Of course. It is the most dignified and refined drink one can enjoy.

The character below is scared of the dark!
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

POSTING AS ALOIS TRANCY 🕸️
"Darkness, darkness, it surrounds me as if it is a beast ready to devour me whole. It laughs and sneers as it watches me, it claws and snaps at me when the moon is not full. It loves to torment me and it will never end, as I am trapped in its' presence for my entire life..." Alois..monologued. Not surprised..

The person below must have a bedtime story before they go to sleep.
Cherry (played anonymously)

The alien prince seemed flustered and embarrassed. 'It's a rarity for my species to know stories of bed or humans lullabies.' They signed, sheepishly.

The person below isn't human but tries to act like it.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"To hell with you too, buddy......."

the person below likes vegan foods, but isn't a vegan
Dominick (played anonymously)

"That..would be me. I was told vegan means..eating non-meat foods, I hope I wasn't mislead." He said quietly, looking down.
"I eat fruits from the trees nearing my cult's campsite, as well as meat from animals that were hunted by our members."

The person below wears glasses.
As if to emphasize her point, Eleanor removes her eyeglasses, holding them out for all to see before placing them in her lap.

"I sure do," Eleanor procures a spraybottle and a small cloth from her pocket. "Was diagnosed with myopia in elementary school. I've tried contacts, but I wasn't terribly fond of them. They irritated my eyes."

As she cleaned her glasses, she glanced down at her chest with a sigh. "Elliot, contact lenses are like glasses that you put in your eyes. What, I- Yes, I know it sounds weird! Listen, you wouldn't get- Sigh. Look, we'll discuss this later. Okay? Okay."

The person below me knows how to use a firearm.
"Yes, with precision and ferocity. Though that can be tough when you're going well over eighty miles per hour on a motorcycle."

The person below me likes high speeds.
"I travel at 40× the speed of sound, plus my brother Soki can cross all six universes in the matter of seconds, so indeed I do"

the person below me doesn't cuss
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

She seems to be reading a book, and smiles gently, not ever speaking a word.. Well most of the time shes pretty silent

The Person below me swears like a sailor
The Humans (played by SoulHeart57)

Damian grins. "yeah! Here, let me show you!" if seems to wind up for a long rant, but gets slapped by Frisk.

The Peron below likes chaos.
"Chaos.......is very bad because people can get hurt."

the person below me isn't easily annoyed
"It does take a lot for me to lose my cool, yeah."

The person below me is trying out for sports at their college.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus