Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

He chuckled "My 'college' football days have been over for a long time. I played football for the air force"

the person below me has an abstract sense of humor
Hi no Kuni no Zuko Ouji (played anonymously)

"I mean.." He paused for a moment, "I guess you could call my humor abstract?"
He rubbed the back of his neck, "If it's even considered humor, ha..."

The person below has an uncommon pet.
[ Pre-corruption Teen Blake ] Having watched this whole shebang of people presenting prompts and themselves from afar, Blake couldn’t deny that he was awfully nervous to step up himself, for the first time. Still, by the standards of all these coolio outsider people, he would certainly qualify for the prompt given! Faking confidence with his wide, rough-booted steps, the wild-haired youngster stepped into full view, and, picked up a big, floppy figure that came waddling after him. It was a grotesque, cross-eyed critter with a wide, crude-teethed maw, big flat paws and a forked tail. Hadn’t it been for the decorated rope-collar around its next, no one could’ve been certain that it hadn’t been spawned from a mud pit just now.

”Heya! So uhh, this ‘ere’s Danny!” Blake said, a mighty voice-crack ripping his vocal pitch and sentence in half. He cleared his throat and adjusted his grip, struggling to keep the limp sack of fat and wet dog-stench up in the air. ”Found ‘em little duder in the trash dump outside my dad’s cantina! He tried to steal my lunch at first, then my thumb, but we’re the bestest of buddies now.” He gently jiggled the unsightly being, who proceeded to gurgle like a dying pig, its eyes twitching. ”He’s a.. uhh, a two-tailed krathound! Domestic variety, too, I think, the wild ones have tusks when they grow up.” At last, he put Danny down. Damp hands on his hips, Blake then looked around those watching, a proud but ever shy smile on his face. Yeah, he participated alright! Went pretty great too, now that he was looking back on it. Besides, what was not to love about a little zoology trivia about Konis’ most precious ambush hunters?

The character below has a very strong sense of smell.
The Hitchhiker (played anonymously)

Blake Cameron wrote:
The character below has a very strong sense of smell.

“Damn straight. If I’m in a mile of someone lighting up a joint, I’m there. Of course I don’t just mooch. I offer to burn one of my own as well.”

The next character has some good weed to smoke.
"Well, I'd like to think so. Otherwise I wouldn't be making very much money, now would I?"

The person below me likes to go out for long drives.
"Nothing is more calming than a midnight drive close to a body of water. I am not picky; I will take just about any body. But there is a certain romance to driving a stretch of highway that hugs the coast. Something about the rhythm of the ocean that soothes me."

The character below me doesn't know how to drive a car.
"Cars.....oh, those metal motorboxes with wheels! No, I just fly with Piano"

the person below is annoyed by and with social media
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"True..."

THe person below me is probably Peppino Spaghetti- lol-
Carmine (played by Reithesniper)

Fake Peppino wrote:
"True..."

Rapidly consuming pasta

The Person Below me is quite fast by human standards
The Humans (played by SoulHeart57)

Carmine wrote:
Fake Peppino wrote:
"True..."

Rapidly consuming pasta

(That is not what he meant Reith…. In fact… how do you even answer Taro’s question?)
Carmine wrote:
Rapidly consuming pasta

Isa dons a pair of cheap sunglasses as she gives a peace sign. "I am indeed speed."

She promptly vaults out of the room, shouting, "The person below me is not human, by human standards!"
Adael (played by Claine) Topic Starter

I think I can manage quite a convincing human impression. Look here I am smiling.

sWyenlj.png

The character below is from a place far away from where they live now.
Error Sans (played by Sunstruck)

“Y-Yeah. You’re right.” The glitchy skeleton confirmed, looking away from his knitting just a smidge to acknowledge Adael.

“Let’s s-see…The person b-below me thinks sweets are d-disgusting. There. Are y-you happy?”
Verfall (played anonymously)

Verfall stuck his tongue out in disgust, "Sweets are disgusting as hell!"
"Sherbet begs to differ." He looked to his demon fly, who was sitting on his shoulder contently.

"The person below me loves eating meat." Verfall said.
"I like meat, but preferably rotten!!" He grinned.
Sparrow (played by Claine) Topic Starter

Real meat?! Not vat grown, or soy-substitute? What a luxury! Waaaaa I wish I could eat real meat every day!

The person below knows a lot about machines!!
"My father was a heavy equipment mechanic, and he showed me how to replace a few things on a bulldozer and a tractor. My M16 service rifle is technically a machine too, so I suppose....."

the person below knows about chemistry
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

"I certainly do!" He proudly said, "I am an alchemist, after all."

The person below is associated with ghosts.
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

"Well I am, it comes with the job" she bows her head

The person below is a defender of the weak
Yamato Shimura (played by SoulHeart57)

"did.... Karashima-san, stop targetting me. it's getting kinda weird..."

The Person Below has dealt with suffering
Camdyn flinches at that, frowning before he released a soft sigh. He figured a question like this would come eventually.

"I-... I'll admit that I've dealt with my fair share of suffering. I suppose that's the price of what comes with having to try and survive the person who calls themselves your 'parent'..."

The person below me is an animal lover.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus