Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Nine (played anonymously)

"I wouldn't say I love them, but I do like them, I have one myself. I built it." He held up his laser gun and grinned.

The person below knows an alternate version of themself.
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

"Unfortunately so." He sends a glare towards Query.

The character below is happy
McMillian Agares (played anonymously)

"I'm happy." He warmly stated. "I have my apartment, my paints and my canvas, my son Noah and my boyfriend Aleister. What else could I possibly ask for?"

The character below is a parent/stepparent
Beatrice (played by Claine) Topic Starter

Yes I have a beautiful daughter named Anita (she looks like het father!). She's a fantastic girl, living a wonderful life I never even could've imagined.

The character below is very indecisive
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"I'm not indecisive!" John exclaimed defensively. Apparently, the stalwart soldier has heard this one before. "I mean, I can be a little hesitant at times, but I like to be able to weigh my options. I don't want to go into something willy-nilly, half-cocked, and unprepared. Unlike some people, I happen to have self-preservation at the forefront. For heaven's sake..."

The character below me has lost someone special very recently...
He closed his eyes as a lump caught in his throat "Olivia. Her name was Olivia. I was planning on asking her to marry me after I finished Scout Sniper school" After a pause he merely said "excuse me...." and turned and walked away.

the person below likes birds
Katz (played by FictionDragonborn)

What do you mean I like birds? I don't Allow them in my motel. Little runts leave their poo everywhere...

The Person below is fascinated by spiders
Cree Kitson (played anonymously)

"I don't know why so many people are scared of them. They're awesome! I managed to 'tame' one living in the corner of my bedroom, maybe it'll be my first familiar."

The person below can fly
Um, no. I can't fly. End of Discussion.

The Person below is scared of Ghosts
Karma (played anonymously)

"I'm not exactly scared... But my friend Napstablook from my timeline can, uhh... Really throw a tantrum..." Karma replied, not exactly sure how to describe how his ghostly friend can be a rather rude poltergeist. (Didn't realize I forgot to change my 'who to post as'. Hoping this just mess with the chain by fixing it-)
The character below me dislikes being humiliated by their own failures
"Humiliated," he stated archly, peering down his nose in displeasure, "Is a strong word."

The character below me makes their living in a way that's probably not exactly legal...
Sierra (played by Claine) Topic Starter

Look it's not my fault people are stupid. If you can't look after your money, you deserve to lose it.

The person below is very fashionable
"Glamorous fashion is to be expected when you're as well off as I am."

The character below is thrilled by the idea of being a secret agent.
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

"Its literally my job, and spy missions are fun!" She said laughing

The character below isnt paid enough
West (played by Claine) Topic Starter

I work two jobs and the amount I owe goes up...

The character below uses a sword
Halasían (played anonymously)

"Indeed."

The character below has been badly wounded in battle, but managed to eventually recover.

(a gunshot wound in the lower leg making a Marine ‘badly wounded’ cracked me up) XD
He lifted his pantleg and showed the long-healed gunshot wound.

the person below can make homemade ice cream
"Technically it's frozen yogurt, but- aw, hell. Whatever."

The character below can talk to animals.
The only animals I talk to are that hungry catgirl and that Weird blob, If he even counts as a animal...

The Person below can talk to snakes
A perplexed tilt of the head was the masked vigilante's reaction. "Well... duh? Of course I talk to my snakes, and they understand me! They are actually very intelligent animals, Nomby has learned to recognize when I say that it's time for food or when he needs to be moved to the secondary terrarium to clean up the main one. And Badzooka Junior reognizes the sound of my voice from other noises, I think he's still too young to tell apart _words_ but we're working on it! Aren't we, baby?" she cooed to the smaller of the two vivariums where a tiny-tiny snek was just stretching out. "Who's a good noodle? Yes it's you- no, Nomby, Nomby don't give me the sad puppy eyes, you're a good noodle too, don't be jealous of the baby! He's tiny!" How she had been able to say that the black mamba in the larger of the terrariums was giving her the sad puppy eyes? Well, long-time practiced pet owners could tell their pets emotions whereas most people wouldn't! And that absolutely went for snakes too!

Looking up from the glass cases with an apologetic smile, she moved on to the next guess. "Hmmm... the character below can pilot a shuttle!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus