Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Unapologetically so, it is my sworn intention to conserve and raise the many wondrous beasts in Tyranoth, a passion if you will and I wish for them to roam the hills and forests of Cornaeth.

My mount, Invictus is a rare royal valradic gryphon and my beloved warhound Thor I have raised since he was a pup both of an honorable pedigree.

I relish in the astonishment of guests to my realm when they witness beasts thought extinct centuries ago still present and well. It is an expensive hobby but one worth while.

The character below me is an elf
"What gave me away? Before I forget, I can attest to the strength and valor of both Invictus and Thor"

the person below me dislikes sushi
Nicolaus (played by SillySpider)

"it's to gunky and cakey, my systems do like processing it. Or any human food for that matter."
He glares.

The person bellow me loves to dance!
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"I don't mind the odd dance, it can be quite fun."

The person below has a strange creature that won't leave them alone...
Cornet Parton (played anonymously)

"Strange creature that won't leave him alone, sounds familiar." He said, referring to his demon.

"YOU SUCK." The demon in his head spat.

The character below is very good at singing.
Sophia (played anonymously)

"I do very good karaoke ... or so I'm told."

The character below is fun at parties!
"All Marines are. Maybe I might take you to a barracks party to demonstrate"

the person below is a musician
Lori Haddicks (played anonymously)

"Yes, I am a musician. I can play a lot of differnt instruments!"

The character below is popular with the girls.
I'm rich, experienced and adventurous AND I have a best friend whose a little on the furry side. That tends to be popular with a certain demographic.

The character below me is a criminal
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Was.......that was a while ago. I'm trying to do the right thing now. I even gave up killing. Oh, and you also have a dog. Women love the fur babies"

the person below is an artist
Proceeds to finish carving a White wax candle in the shape of a treehouse.
"There, this will make someone happy, somewhere...."

The Character Bellow me has more than 2 eyes.
Fia (played by 0089)

"I can see the tastes tesuh!!!" Cue eerie blink with extra eyes.

The character Below has a complicated relationship with condiments
Mads Rhinehart (played anonymously)

"Condiments?" Mads makes an 'eh' face. "I don't know, man. Most of the time they're just intense or making the rest of the food intense. Or they simply feel out-of-place in the dish. But I do love hot sauce, it gives me this funny sensation of a burning throat. Does my taste for condiments make sense? Nope. Will I continue setting my throat on fire while hating on rosemary and cinnamon? Absolutely."

The character below still can't sleep without a stuffed animal/genuinely enjoys "childish" things, even as an adult.
Denise Mueller (played anonymously)

"Well... yeah. I still have my stuffed animals all over my room, and I still have my grandma's quilt on my bed. I used to drag it all over the house as a toddler."

The character below listens to music every moment of their waking life.
"Not particularly. There are times when I can't. I'm about to go to Marine Corps sniper training, so I can't have that distraction"

the character below doesn't like spicy food
My mouth burns whenever I eat spicy food. Muriel doesn't make it often and if she does, It's usually for Eustace.

The Character Below went to brazil
Mads Rhinehart (played anonymously)

"You're my polar opposite when it comes to spicy food. I'd gladly have a taste of whatever this Muriel person prepares, if it isn't a bother." Then Mads scratched the back of their head. "As for Brazil... Well, I went there once. By accident. It's a lovely country. The gang chasing me with guns and knives after my drop-off was less so."

The character below knows three or more languages.
Adael (played by Claine) Topic Starter

Yes I know my birth tongue (humans call a Pidgin replica of it "the ancient language" but this is not its name).

Plus I speak Ziran well, and Common.... Well we're getting there. We can talk about beasts.

The character below has a pet.
"I mean, I have Tamaki sealed inside me, and we're good friends.... that should count. Shukaku is awesome though, I wouldn't be half the shinobi I am with him, his chakra, and his guidence." the leader of the Hidden sand smiles.

The person below me is the leader of something.
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

I guess you could say I'm one of Hell's Generals.

The Person below me loves guns.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus