Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Hey everyone! Newbie roleplayer here. (hence the name)
I've never roleplayed before, but I always thought the idea of it was cool, so I wanted to give it a try.
I'm always interested in trying new things, mostly to improve myself and increase my imagination, even though I usually suck at it haha.

My goals are to increase my social skills, improve my English and most of all to meet new people and create some great memories.

Cheers.
pixl.Bee

hello :) welcome to the community. it's always nice to see new faces popping up. so, I hope you enjoy your time here, and I wish you luck in finding friends and RP partners. and, hey- I'd always be willing to help you in getting started :) so if you'd like, feel free to message me any time
Welcome Greenhorn and welcome to the hobby!

You might want to check out the Getting Started Guide and the New to Roleplay article.

If you've got questions, there are lots of friendly folks around to help! :)
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, Greenhorn. I hope you find new people to rp with and make lots of friends!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Greenhorn to RP Repository!

Along with the fine links Juls provided above, this this character creation help page was invaluable to me in figuring out all the ways character pages can be done here. They were quite daunting to me at first. Maybe it will be an assistance to you by knowing about this resource! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here, and if you need anything just know to ask anyone here they will gladly help you.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Welcome to RPR!

I hope you're finding your way around okay.

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome and I hope you have a great time here rping with peiple!
Hi, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Quinn (played by Rinny_Howler)

Hope you enjoy being here Greenhorn, and welcome!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus