Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there

Hello there!

I've been around for about a month or so but even then I havent really been around. However now I am ready to begin adventures yet again! Just a tad bit of history, I've been around rping for quite a few years, however its been even longer since I've been on a site such as this one. I truly can't wait to get back into the groove of things! Dont be scared to send a chat to begin some idle chatter or even an adventure!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Mitsuhide to RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a wonderful place to rp!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
Hello and welcome! ^_^
Rinny_Howler

Hello! We hope you enjoy your time in this lovely community! And welcome back!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021 and I Have been roleplaying on her for a while so I am Just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for All LGBTQ+ community I hope you find your one true love because their are so many people on here that could be you're soulmate.
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have lots of fun here, too!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Welcome, Mitsuhide
BleedingPascal

Hello! ;) I wish you a pleasant time and many adventures here!
pixl.Bee

greetings, and welcome to the site :)
it's nice to have you as a member of our community, and I hope you've been enjoying your time here so far (and that you continue to enjoy it, too!)
if you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if you're ever looking for someone to chat with, my inbox is always open. :D
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Welcome to RPR Mitsuhide. :)
Hello there! Feel free to ask for adventure!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! I sincerely hope you enjoy it here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus