Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey ya'll

Hiya! I'm Harlie (though you can call me Quinn as well)

I'm a 13yo semi lit to lit roleplayer, I rp mainly warrior cats and wolves (Yes... I'm THAT 13yo lmao) But I also enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, and horror/thriller rps! I write in my free time and am also currently in the process of auditioning for a creative arts school in the creative writing division. I'm happy to meet you all and if you wanna rp let me know! ^^
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome! I was thinking ‘Harley’ as in the motorcycle but I’m as old as dust.

RP Repository is a great place to write and enjoy roleplay. May you enjoy your time here!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find your one true love because there are so many people on here that could be you're soulmate/online Lover!!!!
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, too!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community! I think that you'll fit right in here!
Hello! Please don't be afraid to reach out and RP with us! :D
Welcome Harlie! I'm sure you will love this site :)
Icysoul

Welcome!
Welcome to RPR, I'm sure you'll find a RP that suits you! Heck my first day on here I saw a warrior rp open, and that was only just about a week and a half ago!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.

Note: See you in the funny papers!

Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy RP here.
Hey welcome to RPR, hope you have a great time here!
Hi Harlie! Hello Quinn!

Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun with the site.

Have you already checked the Looking for Forum page ? It's fully customizable in terms of search!
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun!!
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Hi! Welcome to RPR! Feel free to reach out to either of my characters for a rp
Hi and welcome to RpR! Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for and have a lot of fun! :)
Angel Dust (played anonymously)

Heya, Quinn, you might be young, but I can point you in the direction of one who is younger than you, and welcome to rpr, many ppl are friendly here

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey ya'll

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus