Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » <3 Hello Everyone

Hiya everyone~

The name is Rid. I'm new to the site but not that new to the rp scene. I've been lurking around for quite a bit then finally decided to just make an account and get back to role playing. It has been a while so I am quite rusty but it'll hopefully get better with time and practice again. Please be patient with me~

It's been about a decade and a half since I began to rp. So I am open to really any genre, though I do quite enjoy fantasy, supernatural, magical, horror. and romance themes. Yeah, let's just say I enjoy plenty of things when it comes to writing, settings, storytelling, and character building. Oh I guess, since I'm on this topic, I should also mention I am in my late twenties and open to NSFW themes as well. This doesn't necessarily mean, though, not excluding the sexual themes but more of the darker themes. I also limit the amount of rping I do with minors as I enjoy darker themes very much... and wouldn't feel too comfortable if an rp starts to trail that way. I'd probably end the rp all together.

When it comes to method and length of my replies, it honestly just depends on my partner or partners. I'm game for rping one on one as well as in a small group. The way things are role played out as if it is in script, head-canon, or even paragraph lit all depends on the preference of everyone else. Lastly, I'll try my best to match the reply length I'm given. Sometimes, it may be more than received, though... It happens. OH! Dice rolls are also highly accepted as I'm used to rp groups that use them in event rps.

Most of my character's will probably also be art that I actually have made but they aren't the best. I still enjoy my own work being used. Makes it more personal. Then again... My tablet is dead. [RIP my baby] I'm still unsure if I will be able to get the art off... so... I retract that character art bit. I'll see what I do have saved on other devices.

Honestly, that is all I can think of right on the top of my head... but I do look forward to rping with you all and getting to know some of you. I am always open to rp, though, some day replies may be a tad it slow. Life happens you know. Anyways, I hope you all are having a glorious day and smile plenty.

Cheers.
Hi Rid! Welcome to RPR!

I'm a fellow fantasy fan myself, so feel free to PM me if you'd like to RP in that genre at some point.

Useful advice to start on this site :
-I've found that putting my likes, limits & dislike in my profile is helpful to others, so don't hesitate to do so as well.
-this page is useful if you're just starting out and looking to jump straight into things.

As a fellow artist, I mourn for your tablet, but welcome you all the warmer!
Angel Dust (played anonymously)

Heya Rid, welcome to rpr, many ppl would love to rp with an experienced partner
Icysoul

Welcome, Ridralee
Rinny_Howler

Hello Rid! Enjoy your time here!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello there! Welcome Ridralee to RP Repository!
Hoping you find this place a wonderful place to get back into RP! That is too bad about your tablet.

For my helpful tip, I found this character creation help page invaluable in getting character pages set-up here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you?

I do look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
Ridralee Topic Starter

Claywind wrote:
Hi Rid! Welcome to RPR!

I'm a fellow fantasy fan myself, so feel free to PM me if you'd like to RP in that genre at some point.

Useful advice to start on this site :
-I've found that putting my likes, limits & dislike in my profile is helpful to others, so don't hesitate to do so as well.
-this page is useful if you're just starting out and looking to jump straight into things.

As a fellow artist, I mourn for your tablet, but welcome you all the warmer!

Tablet, may it rest well in the clouds of the tech heavens~
Honestly, I went travelling and moisture got in through the cracks and fried the poor thing. It happens though.
Got to adapt to situations and keep moving. c:

Thank you for the welcome, though. I also look forward to possibly getting the chance to RP with you sometime. Fantasy is one of my biggest loves within writing. So I hope we can come up with some compelling story together~

That... isn't a bad idea actually. I'm not sure why I didn't even think of adding my dos and don't to my profile. I've even done it before on other sites... but I still didn't think of it. Haha. Wow. Thank you for the advice!
Ridralee Topic Starter

Rinny_Howler wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Angel Dust wrote:

Thank you everyone for your welcomes!!! <3 You all are just too sweet. I look forward to possibly getting the chance to rp with you sometime~ <3
Ridralee Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hello there! Welcome Ridralee to RP Repository!
Hoping you find this place a wonderful place to get back into RP! That is too bad about your tablet.

For my helpful tip, I found this character creation help page invaluable in getting character pages set-up here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you?

I do look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!

Thank you so much~

Luckily, I figured out how to create the ocs... but this may help me a bit more, since this is more complex than most other rp sites I've been on. Though, I did end up coming from toyhouse and deviantart (using google sheets for the written apps) so after some practice, I'm sure I'll have it in no time. So again thank you!

I look forward to seeing your own creativity. ^^
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome! Make yourself at home, and please don't forget you can always reach out and RP! :D
Darrin Butler (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Hello and welcome to the site! It's pretty fun here, very laid back. Not sure what characters you have but feel free to hit me up for a rp. So far I've just got 2 characters so...
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find your one true love because there are so many people on here that could be you're soulmate/online Lover!!!!
Hi! And welcome to RpR! I'm new to the website myself, but people have been amazing so far! Everybody has been kind and when I posted an ad, I had multiple people reach to me and we quickly started discussing for some potential matches and ideas. You seem very nice and it's always good to see older roleplayers still going at it :D

Don't hesitate to send me a message if ever you're interested. Not all my characters are listed on my profile, but it still can give an idea!

Good luck and welcome again! <3
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Rid!

Welcome to RPR and I hope you have a great time here. May you find many friends and wonderful stories!
hi, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Ridralee Topic Starter

PennaAter wrote:
Hi! And welcome to RpR! I'm new to the website myself, but people have been amazing so far! Everybody has been kind and when I posted an ad, I had multiple people reach to me and we quickly started discussing for some potential matches and ideas. You seem very nice and it's always good to see older roleplayers still going at it :D

Don't hesitate to send me a message if ever you're interested. Not all my characters are listed on my profile, but it still can give an idea!

Good luck and welcome again! <3

<3 So in all honesty, you were the first member that caught my eye. Sure it was mainly due to me going through the introduction posts before posting my own, but also because I saw you were an older writer and just dove head first posting all over the place. With that said, thank you for the welcome and I would love for the chance to write with you some time. c:

I do have to agree that I seem to be seeing only nice and welcoming individuals here... and when coming from Discord groups and Deviant Art, it's a blessing. I'm relieved to see even though the world events this past year have killed a lot of groups as a whole, there are still sites that are incredibly active. This being one of them. Just as, I like seeing older rpers still at it... instead of just giving up. <3 I've loved rping since I was a kid and probably won't ever stop. Writing is a passion~

Anyways, I sorta just ransacked your welcome so I do apologize... but again thank you very much and I hope to write with you sometime.
Ridralee Topic Starter

Folklore wrote:
Gaeilge_Banrion wrote:
sarah18394729 wrote:
SpiritHero wrote:
EvanlynDestiny wrote:

Thank you all very much for the welcomes~ <3
Hope to one day cross paths and rp together.
You all are wonderful~
Ridralee Topic Starter

Darrin Butler wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site! It's pretty fun here, very laid back. Not sure what characters you have but feel free to hit me up for a rp. So far I've just got 2 characters so...

Thank you very much for the welcome. Much appreciated.
I've noticed it being quite active here but sort of drama free.
It took me by surprise but the fact everyone here is welcoming, nice, and pretty laid back, just increases my excitement for rping here more and relieves some of my worries.

I have only one character posted at the moment but I'm working on posting a few more profiles. I don't have much but I'm sure we can figure something out. c: Hope to get to rp with you sometime.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3 From artist to artist I really like the art I'm seeing! You have a great style!! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » <3 Hello Everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus