Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Aspen, you're talking to Hanabil, right? :) ))

((YAAAY!))
((This event has been so fun so I'm glad I could hop in to meet some new characters with this one!))
hanabil (played anonymously)

((yes he is))
Game Master wrote:
((Aspen, you're talking to Hanabil, right? :) ))
((Yes.))
Look (played anonymously)

The returned salute gets the tiny “lion” to privately yet triumphantly fist pump. Acknowledged!

Look takes note of another guest approaching, tilting his head curiously at Hanabil. He waves a hello back, abd a thumbs up to his mask! And another hello to another new person and—oh, who’s missing hellos?
Alfred (played by DoogieMeowser)

Alfred worked on filling a mug with mead, the flutters in his stomach making him feel very much alive again. The mead could only make it better. With the sword having been on his heels, talking about how finding the sun wasn't simple, Alfred scoffed. "Are we talking about the same sun?"

Hannabil look up when a man came up.As he took the drink the man gave him."Lord hanabil"He said not wanting say prince because he didnt like saying his title.So he said something lower then his title.As he look at the man when his black bangs fall into one of his eyes.He wasnt use to people walking up to him offering him drinks and asking him his name.

The Duchess lets out a soft sigh as Alfred and the Sword depart, taking a moment to preen, putting her hair back in place. "That was a close one, wasn't it, little lion? But now our last two petals will be able to fall in their own time, and our friends won't find themselves... over served. Unlike that unfortunate plant over there," she adds, tossing a look toward the plant that Gyrfalcon had fed a brandy just before the kerfuffle over the rose began.
"Lord Hanabil, you say? Well, it is so mice to meet you." Aspen smiled as he learned of the man's name. He then noticed how nervous Hanabil seemed to be. He looked at him and nodded. "I can tell you're nervous. It's okay. I'm just as nervous and overwhelmed as you are. No need to be. It's a wonderful gala, I can say."
Look (played anonymously)

He doesn’t quite understand, but he does nod, giving her a sympathetic pat. What he did get is looking at the flower, as pretty as it was, was somehow bad. Better keep an eye out for someone else!

It might be for the best that he’d caught on to that bit in particular as he’s now gone worryingly still while eyeing Sarthelia.

He nods "Nice meet you to"He said looking at the man."I am not nervous at all i just like be alone"
Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

(( I've missed so much! Is it ok to rejoin so late? I didn't mean to sleep so long ))
Aspen nodded as he sipped some of his drink. "I see. Then I must apologize for my assumption."

((Jump back in! We've got two hours still on the clock :) ))

((me going be up until midnight lol))
((This is so much fun already!))

He nods "Its fine"He says looking around.
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

Yes, mead--mead sounded like a grand idea. After Alfred served himself, the Sword got some for himself, and took a large gulp. The cup shook slightly in his hands. "Nay, I--the Sun is someone I used to know, a long time ago. I've been looking for him for a ... long time."
Aspen smiled. "You don't mind if I kept you company for a bit, then?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus