Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

hanabil (played anonymously)

He smiled nodding."Sure why not"
Look (played anonymously)

((I gotta say I am loving the dynamic between Alfred and Sword as well))
The Dragoness (played anonymously)

The tension between the Duchess, the inhuman being, and the Sword seemed to have subsided, the latter two moving off while the Duchess turned her attention once more to the small figure on her shoulder. Peering a little closer, the little fellow appeared to be...wooden?

The Dragoness blinked, wondering if her eyes were playing tricks on her as she looked away, scanning the room. She spotted again Sarthelia and Xefry but continued to simple observe for the time being, once more beginning to walk slowly along in quiet content.

Even if she wasn't really doing anything in particular, it was still one of the best evenings she'd had in a long, long while. Being able to walk among others without being mobbed or attacked was unbelievably refreshing, but she did her utmost to keep herself from growing emotional over it again.

((me over her just lieing about who i am lol))
The Dragoness (played anonymously)

((They seem like quite an interesting duo, haha! And Look is so adorable <3))

((I mean what’s a masquerade without a few lies? :’D ))
((This is true.))
Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

A flash of light and Spectrolite found himself shaking his head near a rose almost wilted. What happened? Did the excitement of the event cause his magic to awry?

He began to lower his snout to the fallen petals when he noticed it was quieter and...new faces. His head snapped up as he looked around anew. " It seems time has escaped me..."

((Ah thank you! :D ))
Gyrfalcon (played anonymously)

((saw the well-wishes when I got back, thanks guys ;__; will work my way back in!))
Alfred (played by DoogieMeowser)

(( xD picturing Look saluting cracked me up too ))

((Welcome back!))

uh were was i people talking to fast))
Aspen smiled as he looked around. "Thank you, Hanabil." He noticed the people dancing and walking around, some even having more drinks and treats. He couldn't help but wiggle his fingers for a second, since they were getting stiff. He then created a mini ice sculpture and showed it to Hanabil. "I can manipulate ice magic. I am the only one in my...former kingdom that can manipulate ice." He chuckled. "This sculpture is one of the few things I first learned when I found out about my magic. Do you like it?" He then frowned, not knowing how Hanabil would react to magic. "I, uh...hope magic doesn't bother you."
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess gently lifts the little wooden creature from her shoulder and sets him down in front of the Dragonness. "Excuse me please, the both of you -- I'll be back shortly." And with that, she sweeps back into the house, as her player needs a quick break.

"you welcome and cool"He said watching

i gtg bed guy like my grandma threatning me lol even thow im adult))

((Oh take care!))
((Take care, Hanabil.))
Alfred (played by DoogieMeowser)

Alfred paused, his mug of mead halfway to his face when The Sword explained that 'Sun' was a name. But didn't he keep saying the sun? He sipped at the frothy, yellow drink then, hoping that some alcohol would only bring him closer to understanding this man. Or at least make him okay with whatever venture they were about to have. 'The Sun' had better be here, in this gala. He didn't wish to leave, but he didn't wish to peeve off the scary Fae even more. "And you last saw this 'Sun' person lifetimes ago?" Alfred could feel a hot coal drop into the pit of his stomach. "I'm going to be following you around forever."

He turned to him as he said it, noticing the bright glow of the rose just over The Sword's shoulder. Alfred's eye began to swim and his mead hand lowered, sloshing some drink to the floor as it did. He took a step, shoving the other man out of his way as he made to b-line toward the only thing that mattered to Alfred in this moment.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus