Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

((I loved Look too!))
Pericles (played by Libertine)

((HEIM I HAD A HUNCH, nobody else does grizzled swordsmen quite the same, ahhh Ivian <3 ))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

((I played Annai- who was actually Krillian! She was a character I already had so I had to shorten her name a bit to keep it secret for those who knew already ^o^ ))
((I’m really glad you guys liked him! He’s one of my oldest characters, I haven’t played him in ages though!))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Oooh, clever clever clever!!))

((Tyvm Solar, Xefyr was extra charming, I appreciated the interaction and hope you can use that tidbit for development down the line!))
((@Archaic YOU-))
Yukina (played by Rinny_Howler)

((It's mee! Rinny_Howler!))
Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

(( I missed out a lot but it was fun! LunarValravn as the odd alicorn who was...mostly absent :3 ))

((I was worried I'd be super obvious, so I'm glad I snuck past >:)))

((Ughh this was so sweet, I'm so happy XD ))

((I have also had company over ALL DAY so I have been super distracted <_<))
((Oh I plan on it Lib. I'll just need to find her an ally in one of my other characters who can act as a sort of translator for Xefry in the future))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((There were a bunch of connections that happened tonight that looked like they could turn into long-lasting plots.))

((Iv will always be THE Sword))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( 0o0 So many people! ))
((I know!))
((Hi! this is Gustav's player, I've had him as a concept for a while but he's relatively new, and figured the gala would be a good way to start trying him out as a character. I don't really do group roleplays so sorry if I was a little rusty but this was really fun! If you ever wanna hmu for a roleplay don't be afraid to shoot me a pm sometime lol))

((Dwawwww <3))
((@FishyFrisk, mwhaha >:D lol Look was adorable! All of you had fantastic characters, I'm in awe :0))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus