Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

((Oh by the way kim, I had a small idea just a few minutes ago. Basically if its possible do you think that event based rp threads could be marked with some symbol? Probably would need to be done manually by moderators but I think it could help make them more findable in the thread listing thing!))
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

((It is I, DIO HEIMDALL))
((Also Lib, I absolutely loved Gyrfalcon. He's a great character!))
Pericles (played by Libertine)

((Frisk!! Your Look was SO charming, I am a big fan))
((:O))
((Its funny, there were a few people I knew who they were but they were some of the early posters, I slept through the first 6 hours of this.))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((@DoogieMeowser BUT NOW I KNOW YOU AND I'M GLAD!))
((Howdy, Dragoness' player here! ^_^ You were all fantastic, oh my gosh this has been so much fun <3))

((I loved Look too!))

((HEIM I HAD A HUNCH, nobody else does grizzled swordsmen quite the same, ahhh Ivian <3 ))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

((I played Annai- who was actually Krillian! She was a character I already had so I had to shorten her name a bit to keep it secret for those who knew already ^o^ ))
((I’m really glad you guys liked him! He’s one of my oldest characters, I haven’t played him in ages though!))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Oooh, clever clever clever!!))

((Tyvm Solar, Xefyr was extra charming, I appreciated the interaction and hope you can use that tidbit for development down the line!))
((@Archaic YOU-))
Yukina (played by Rinny_Howler)

((It's mee! Rinny_Howler!))
Cosmic Spectrolite (played by LunarValravn)

(( I missed out a lot but it was fun! LunarValravn as the odd alicorn who was...mostly absent :3 ))

((I was worried I'd be super obvious, so I'm glad I snuck past >:)))
Maw (played by beschun)

( i was working on my characters profile while this was going on but i lost track of time so i missed the end but, uh-- i was here for about an hour a while ago when it got started?? before going quiet without warning, oops--

so, hi, call me Max,, this is my first time interacting here in the forums after my introduction a year ago so thats fun haha )

((Ughh this was so sweet, I'm so happy XD ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus