Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi guys! New here!

Hey yall! Im new to the site and just wanted to see how this works! I'm a veteran literate roleplayer and have been doing this for over four years now! I took a bit of a break from roleplaying but now I'm back! Please say hi to me because I need new friends!!!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello there! Welcome WhoAmI66 to RP Repository!
Hoping you find this place a wonderful place to get back into RP! That is too bad about your tablet.

For my helpful tip, I found this character creation help page invaluable in getting character pages set-up here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you?

I do look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR! It's so nice you have joined, and you are here for the masquerade time. I wish you nothing but wonderful stories and loads of great friends.
Hey, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Rinny_Howler

Welcomee!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

And Because it's almost Christmas for everyone around the world I just wanted to say MARRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi there! Welcome back from break! Please don't be afraid to ask to RP!
A belated friendly welcome to the community! Did you have time to go check the Masquerade event? It was quite fun.

I spot an adorable dog on your piccture; is it your companion? They look adorable! I'm more of a cat person myself, but I will never deny cuteness where I see it.

Well, in any case, welcome to RPR !
Angel Dust (played anonymously)

then friends you shall receive, welcome to rpr
Hello and welcome to RPR!
Darrin Butler (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Welcome! I'm sure you will have a blast here.
Icysoul

Welcome, WhoAmI66. I hope you make new friends!
Welcome! Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions :)
Hello and welcome aboard! :) I'm sure you will find many great RP buddies and plot ideas on this amazing site! I'm alread loving it! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi guys! New here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus