Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Skylar Soren wrote:
Skylar could understand that some Pokemon would be upset by the events of both the present and the past. "Well since you have gone and shown me some of the Pokemon around you guys. Would you like to meet some of the Pokemon I've captured on my journies around the world?" He said smiling proudly.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-18.jpg

Jeremy: Sure. We would love to see them. I am sure that they are indeed rather adorable.

Sandy: Right. They must be really lovely.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: *Nods* let's see them.

The camp was being tidied up and as soon as it was cleaned up a bit... Pansear, Pansage, and the pokemon that were still out exploring the area of the camp... grabbed a spot and began to wind down for the night as they were indeed very sleepy.
“Alright! I don’t have my full team with me but here’s who is with me.” While Skylar stood up, the Suicune stayed laying down simply to watch. Skylar took 3 different kinds of Pokeballs from his belt. Then opening them up. One by one the following Pokémon appeared. First, a female shiny Milotic landed on the left side of Skylar. Next in front of Skylar was a female Shiny Lopunny whom could be seen wearing an ear band with her own keystone in it. Lastly to his right. A female Rapidash. Just as explained before, this Rapidash had a jet black coat and her mane and tail were a blazing blue color. But the Rapidash seemed a bit nervous by the group. While Skylar tried to comfort her.

de0hah6-a9f80143-f8a3-40fb-9ad6-ac3eb627d99b.png

Skylar Soren wrote:
“Alright! I don’t have my full team with me but here’s who is with me.” While Skylar stood up, the Suicune stayed laying down simply to watch. Skylar took 3 different kinds of Pokeballs from his belt. Then opening them up. One by one the following Pokémon appeared. First, a female shiny Milotic landed on the left side of Skylar. Next in front of Skylar was a female Shiny Lopunny whom could be seen wearing an ear band with her own keystone in it. Lastly to his right. A female Rapidash. Just as explained before, this Rapidash had a jet black coat and her mane and tail were a blazing blue color. But the Rapidash seemed a bit nervous by the group. While Skylar tried to comfort her.

Jeremy looked at the pokemon and gasped at how they looked. The others did too. None of them could believe their eyes.

Jeremy: Wow! They're BEAUTIFUL! *Walking over to the Rapidash* Hey there, Sugar. Why... Aren't you a sight for sore eyes. You're a pretty horse. Sweet. *Seeing the Rapidash getting startled* It's okay. It's okay. You're safe. Shantay... Friend.

Sandy: They're really amazing. Skylar, How long have you had these loves? They're so incredible.

Lisa: The Milotic's so shiny...

Pokedex: *Describing the Pokemon* Rapidash- The Fire horse pokemon- Very competitive, this POKéMON will chase anything that moves fast in the hopes of racing it. At full gallop, its four hooves barely touch the ground because it moves so incredibly fast. RAPIDASH usually can be seen casually cantering in the fields and plains. However, when this POKéMON turns serious, its fiery manes flare and blaze as it gallops its way up to 150 mph. It has astounding acceleration. From a standstill, it can reach top speed within 10 steps. When at an all-out gallop, its blazing mane sparkles, enhancing its beautiful appearance. Milotic- The tender pokemon- MILOTIC is said to be the most beautiful of all the POKéMON. It has the power to becalm such emotions as anger and hostility to quell bitter feuding. MILOTIC is breathtakingly beautiful. Those that see it are said to forget their combative spirits. When people bicker, it is said to arise from the depths of lakes to becalm violent hearts. Its lovely scales are described as rainbow colored. They change color depending on the viewing angle. Its dwelling place is the bottom of big lakes. Those who behold its loveliness are said to have their hearts purified. Lopunny- The Rabbit Pokemon- An extremely cautious Pokémon. It cloaks its body with its fluffy ear fur when it senses danger. It is very conscious of its looks and never fails to groom its ears. It runs with sprightly jumps. The ears appear to be delicate. If they are touched roughly, it kicks with its graceful legs. It sheds its fur twice a year. Its winter fur is soft and fluffy. It’s notably wary and has a dislike of fighting, but at the same time, it can deliver powerful kicks with its lithe legs. Once hot seasons are over, Lopunny’s coat will be replaced with fur that holds a lot of insulating air in preparation for colder weather.

Nicole: Whoa. That's interesting. Very...

They stood in shock. What they were seeing was so stunning... they found themselves in a state where words could not be found.
bastilla: *bastilla takes out her poke-ball and calls out chimchar*
chimchar : chim?
Bastilla : just wanted to chat chimy i know i dont have actual friends but i consider you a great friend and i wouldn't have won the badge if it wasn't for you

chimchar : happy chim char char

bastilla : thanks i know i can count on you to cheer me up

bastilla and chimchar were walking and chatting not noticing where they were at

(hope this is better and hello )
“To be honest. They have been with me for a couple years. Trust me, they weren’t the easiest Pokémon to find.” He spoke. “Emellanna here I caught after some Pokémon hunters tried to catch and sell her for money.” He pats the Milotic. “She’s probably been with me the longest. Then I told you how I met Ikara.” He motioned to the Rapidash who was sniffing the environment and now getting more adjusted. Seeing as they weren’t hostile. “Other than Suicune who has been with me for the shortest amount of time is Mystique here.” He said putting his hand between the Lopunny’s ears. “She’s been with me for almost over a year now.” He smiled rather proudly. The Milotic was happy to be getting attention for how beautiful she was. If it wasn’t for Skylar polishing her scales daily.

Skylar Soren wrote:
“To be honest. They have been with me for a couple years. Trust me, they weren’t the easiest Pokémon to find.” He spoke. “Emellanna here I caught after some Pokémon hunters tried to catch and sell her for money.” He pats the Milotic. “She’s probably been with me the longest. Then I told you how I met Ikara.” He motioned to the Rapidash who was sniffing the environment and now getting more adjusted. Seeing as they weren’t hostile. “Other than Suicune who has been with me for the shortest amount of time is Mystique here.” He said putting his hand between the Lopunny’s ears. “She’s been with me for almost over a year now.” He smiled rather proudly. The Milotic was happy to be getting attention for how beautiful she was. If it wasn’t for Skylar polishing her scales daily.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: That would have to be quite a history. Wish we were like that. Our Mom met a Gothorita out of a slight of chance as it fell on her. She took it as her own as it accepted her. The Corphish she called Sea Dream. She caught in a lake on the north far end of Wellington. Her Magnemite... Now Magnezone.... and her Illumise were given to her as a prize of some sort.

Lisa: Nova... She caught as she first began her Journey... Years ago. As well as Muscle Star. But there were sure a whole lot of memories.

Nicole: Happy ones when those came around. But the other ones... Not quite so good.

Darlene: Wow... Must have been a real ride down memory lane.

Things were getting quiet and a slight breeze of wind began to blow through. It was very brief and quick. But enough to bring a bit of a chill...

Bastilla wrote:
bastilla: *bastilla takes out her poke-ball and calls out chimchar*
chimchar : chim?
Bastilla : just wanted to chat chimy i know i dont have actual friends but i consider you a great friend and i wouldn't have won the badge if it wasn't for you

chimchar : *happy* chim char char

bastilla : thanks i know i can count on you to cheer me up

bastilla and chimchar were walking and chatting not noticing where they were at

(hope this is better and hello )

No one knew they were there... Till out of nowhere a Drillbur came and growled in curiosity at the odd teenage girl. She didn't know what to make of her. Whether she be friend... foe. Or a bad guy or just some wayward camper. She didn't know who she was. But the Drillbur looked at her and sniffed at her a little. Within seconds it paused and suddenly jumped and then dug into the ground... making a getaway. Something startled her and it was just seconds later that it made it's way back to the camp where her trainer was...

Jeremy: *Looking at his Drillbur* What? Drillbur, What're you doing up? I thought that you were sleeping...

Jeremy's Drillbur: *Running over and Jumping up into his arms* Drill.

Jeremy: *Concerned* Are you okay? What happened? Did something scare you?
* bastilla and chimchar had finally stopped walking and she had a serious look *

bastilla : okay time to train i heard from someone at the last gym that the next gym leader is going to be tough

* she called out the rest of her team *

starly: starly * raises beak *

torterra : * grunts in agreement *

bastilla : i know starly was the first to be unable to go on

torterra : tort tort

bastilla : i know i know

* bastilla gave instructions to her team and the training began she crosses her arms watching them train*

Bastilla wrote:
* bastilla and chimchar had finally stopped walking and she had a serious look *

bastilla : okay time to train i heard from someone at the last gym that the next gym leader is going to be tough

* she called out the rest of her team *

starly: starly * raises beak *

torterra : * grunts in agreement *

bastilla : i know starly was the first to be unable to go on

torterra : tort tort

bastilla : i know i know

* bastilla gave instructions to her team and the training began she crosses her arms watching them train*

Jeremy turned to look and saw that there was something going on over a few or so feet away. He sighed and shook his head as he was starting to get a little cranky because it was getting very late at night and everyone was pretty exhausted. He of course didn't want to let it get to him. He looked at his Drillbur and nodded.

Jeremy: *Carrying his Drillbur and going to investigate* It's okay., Drillbur. We'll see what's going on.

He walked on to check out the commotion and soon saw as he got to a point onwards sparks and lights. Growls and even some glows...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: *Looking through the bushes* Wha-? I must be seeing things. A Group of pokemon... training. Battling each other? But... Wh-wh-where's the trainer? Do they even have... one?

Jeremy had then noticed a teenage girl nearby and in a curious gesture... Waved over to the teen. Hoping to find out who she was...
*bastilla noticed someone was watching as chimchar was using scratch move on a tree and torterra was training battling with starly

bastilla : hello i thought i was the only one here

bastilla says to the person that was watching

Bastilla wrote:
*bastilla noticed someone was watching as chimchar was using scratch move on a tree and torterra was training battling with starly

bastilla : hello i thought i was the only one here

bastilla says to the person that was watching

Jeremy looked and saw the girl and smiles...

Jeremy: You're not the only one here. We were here also. Not too far from this spot you're at. What're you doing here all alone? Are you heading somewhere? You're... Uh. You're not lost, Are you?

Jeremy was very curious as he never figured that anyone would be coming around at this time of the night. Cold and very chilly by that time in the late late night.

Jeremy: Why not come over with us? It's better than just staying around here... alone.

Jeremy was being welcoming. He didn't know not to be. What else could he do. the girl looked lonely. With no one with her. She only had her pokemon with her and even though they were just as good as any other companion... She looked alone and he could only feel indeed sorry for her. Not sure why as he never met her before and never seen her before... but for the way it looked to him how he was seeing her... all alone. He had to feel something for her. Feel sorry and bad that she had to be... alone.
bastilla : no im not lost but i am a bit chilly and cold tho i didn't really pack well

torterra : tort ?

bastilla : * looks at torterra * no no im fine

bastilla : sorry torterra was making sure i was safe he assumes the role of a brother even-though im a only child and dont have any siblings

* bastilla looks at the person *

bastilla : oh i haven't introduced myself im bastilla

Bastilla wrote:
bastilla : no im not lost but i am a bit chilly and cold tho i didn't really pack well

torterra : tort ?

bastilla : * looks at torterra * no no im fine

bastilla : sorry torterra was making sure i was safe he assumes the role of a brother even-though im a only child and dont have any siblings

* bastilla looks at the person *

bastilla : oh i haven't introduced myself im bastilla

Jeremy suddenly wanted to cry as what he heard was just so sad. Being an only child and then being out in the cold. Like this...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: Nice to meet you. It's nice to meet you. Nice name... Kinda odd as no offense... we don't hear names like that often in the city i come from. Actually that me and my family come from. Metropolis has names like Rhapsody, Burke, Lightfoot, Among other such names... Like Mercer, Kent and a few others to ring a bell or two. *Nods* But it's a nice name regardless. I'm Jeremy. Jeremy K. Lightfoot K's for Kelly. I'm a coming out proud Gay youth. My Drag Kid Handle or Alternate Identity is Passion Kiss.

Jeremy's Drillbur: Drill. Drillbur. *Looking to Jeremy* Is she friendly, Jeremy?

Jeremy: Yeah. She seems friendly, Drillbur. Don't worry. It's okay. Really. It's gonna be okay.

Jeremy looked at the time and shook his head. it was indeed getting late. They just had to get some sleep soon. It was gonna be well needed for them. There was no mistake about that.
" bastilla :* to Jeremy*
bastilla : well hello Jeremy thats something we have in common im lesbian it was a bit of shock to my parents it took them about six hours to take it in my father actually cried and my mother well said " dear im proud of you we better get to meet your girlfriend " * bastilla smiles and she puts her Pokemon in her poke-balls and then puts the poke-balls in her black backpack *

bastilla: and about your offer yes i would like to join you and your friends if they would have me also im from Atlanta my name is pretty common there but some people call me Catherine or kat but its up to you on what you want to call me you can call me whatever you want

bastilla was really starting to get cold she started to shiver and shake she didn't even know how to start a fire at all and she only had one sweater that she was holding in her hands she was the verge of tears but she was still smiling tho and looking at Jeremy with a smile on her face

Bastilla wrote:
" bastilla :* to Jeremy*
bastilla : well hello Jeremy thats something we have in common im lesbian it was a bit of shock to my parents it took them about six hours to take it in my father actually cried and my mother well said " dear im proud of you we better get to meet your girlfriend " * bastilla smiles and she puts her Pokemon in her poke-balls and then puts the poke-balls in her black backpack *

bastilla: and about your offer yes i would like to join you and your friends if they would have me also im from Atlanta my name is pretty common there but some people call me Catherine or kat but its up to you on what you want to call me you can call me whatever you want

bastilla was really starting to get cold she started to shiver and shake she didn't even know how to start a fire at all and she only had one sweater that she was holding in her hands she was the verge of tears but she was still smiling tho and looking at Jeremy with a smile on her face

Jeremy couldn't help but smile knowing yet again he met someone who was same sex tendencies. Into ones of the same gender. He wanted to cheer and let anyone and everyone hear it and know it. But he didn't as it was late at night and there were likely people out there trying to sleep. His loud voice would just wake them all and he couldn't do that.

Jeremy: Come on. Follow me. And i think for the sake of the group here... We'll call you. Kat. Like a pussycat. Ferocious but gentle to those who are kind. Ferocious to those who are rough and or mean.

Jeremy looked at the scenery once more before leading the girl Kat back over to the campsite that contained his group. He knew that it was gonna be rather interesting to have everyone see her. Hearing that she was lesbian. It was like he was meeting more and more Lgbtq+ people. More who were not straight. To him... being a Lightfoot. That was a real kick in the pants but he wasn't ashamed of that. He was proud to be that. However to be a Lightfoot... who is also a celebrity, A Gay Youth and a Drag Kid. With an alter personality. Identity. With several things playing on him. It was a hard sell. A very hard sell. He never mentioned about that to Kat. As far as he knew... She would not believe it or be willing to consider learning of that. Not that he could blame her... OR anyone. Besides... Who'd want to take that sort of time anyway?

Once at the Campsite...

Jeremy: Guys... We have a new member to our crew. Meet Kat. Kat, Meet, My soulmate Sandy Westmoore. My sisters Lisa and Nicole Lightfoot. My Brother Saphiroth, My friend from camp Beave Trails... Darlene Lerner. My cousin Curtis and someone who's also coming along... Skylar.

The crew all waved and welcomed her to the party...
* bastilla smiled and said to Jeremy kindly *

bastilla : thanks and kat will do fine most people back in Atlanta did call me that most of the time that or bastilla but i dont mind kat

*kat followed him to his campsite once there she smiled more and sat under a tree and she puts her sweater on herself and she puts her hands around her legs and she looks up at the sky *
kat looked around then realized how they are gonna react when they find out she let her starter Pokemon go due to the fact she thought it was weak she had 3 three free poke-balls one that once had her starter piplup she was scared that they would judge harshly so she decided to best not tell them at all she started to get sleepy and cold * she closes her eyes and tries to fall asleep but she opens her eyes *
she just looks up at the sky

Bastilla wrote:
* bastilla smiled and said to Jeremy kindly *

bastilla : thanks and kat will do fine most people back in Atlanta did call me that most of the time that or bastilla but i dont mind kat

*kat followed him to his campsite once there she smiled more and sat under a tree and she puts her sweater on herself and she puts her hands around her legs and she looks up at the sky *
kat looked around then realized how they are gonna react when they find out she let her starter Pokemon go due to the fact she thought it was weak she had 3 three free poke-balls one that once had her starter piplup she was scared that they would judge harshly so she decided to best not tell them at all she started to get sleepy and cold * she closes her eyes and tries to fall asleep but she opens her eyes *
she just looks up at the sky

It was getting late and with there being nothing more to do...

Jeremy: Come on everyone... Gather around the campfire where it's warm. Lisa and Nicole Pull over your tents close to the campfire. Time to say goodnight. We got a long way to travel tomorrow. Or when dawn approaches.

Lisa: Okay.

It was only then where they all gathered around the camp fire and to ensure that they'd stay warm... Pansear added more flame to the pit and made sure it kept warm for everyone.

A Moment later...

All were asleep and catching a bunch of Z's. Come Dawn... There was gonna be lots to do.

By time morning came...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-17.jpg

Jeremy: *Getting up and getting changed* This dress will be just right. It's not as breezy as the other one and it's a little more insolated.

Sandy:*Putting on some lipstick* It's gonna be another day. We still have to get to Buckner.

Lisa: *Getting things picked up* Another day...

Darlene: Time to get ready to go.

Nicole: *Yawns* What's for breakfast?

Jeremy: *Sighs* I don't know.

Saphiroth: *Throwing some dirt on the now dying campfire* That's enough of that.

Machoke: *Using something to sweep up the debris and trash* Ma.

There was the meaning of breakfast. With a whole night camping out and then sleeping. They were hungry and yet... Didn't know where they were to go to get food...

Jeremy: Okay. Everyone. We've got a problem and this problem... makes my dress want to shrivel up like a prune. We are all with hardly any food and we're gonna need something to eat. So, if anyone's got a suggestion on what to do... Now's the time say so. We need options here.
kat woke up as she had drifted to sleep late in the night she looked around and heard what they were saying

" kat to the rest of them*

kat : well i have a suggestion my mother pack like 17 chicken patties i still have them i can have my fire type chimchar make us a fire using ember that or look for berries i know a lot about them which ones to eat and which ones to avoid i did research on them before i left my hometown

kat : she said to the rest of them while getting up she only had a few clothes to change into she packed light so she on ly had a few bras a few shirts and mostly shorts in her backpack and black lipstick and her gym badge case she got from her father and a toothbrush and a toothpaste and her phone which is all she had in her backpack and some socks
* kat took off her beanie and her red hair was blowing up against her face *

Bastilla wrote:
kat woke up as she had drifted to sleep late in the night she looked around and heard what they were saying

" kat to the rest of them*

kat : well i have a suggestion my mother pack like 17 chicken patties i still have them i can have my fire type chimchar make us a fire using ember that or look for berries i know a lot about them which ones to eat and which ones to avoid i did research on them before i left my hometown

kat : she said to the rest of them while getting up she only had a few clothes to change into she packed light so she on ly had a few bras a few shirts and mostly shorts in her backpack and black lipstick and her gym badge case she got from her father and a toothbrush and a toothpaste and her phone which is all she had in her backpack and some socks
* kat took off her beanie and her red hair was blowing up against her face *

Jeremy looked at the others and nodded.

Jeremy: You guys... It isn't much, But it's at least something that will put some food in our stomachs. At least till we hit Buckner. That town is about a few hours away from where we are right now. It's gonna be a while before we run into any running water. So... let's gather around and Kat will provide.

It was then that Camerupt came out of his pokeball. He saw Kat and growled playfully. He looked at the campfire and saw that it was out and saw that food was in need to be cooked. before a seconds gone to pass... He used Flamethrower on the campfire pit and smiled.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: *Jumps* Whoa! Nice aim, Nova.

Camerupt: *Winks* Happy to be of service, Lisa. Besides that... it's what Machoke and I are here for to be of help.

nicole-eunha-lightfoot.jpg

Nicole: It's always welcomed. Always. Nova... Have you met our new member... Kat?

Camerupt: Not sure that i had. Is she a friend?

Lisa: Yeah.

Jeremy: Nova, It's a little early to be thinking on having someone standing guard or running a perimeter check as we're gonna be heading out soon. But would you see on doing one. Just to make sure this spot is safe?

Camerupt: It really isn't necessary to do that, Jeremy. However it'd be ill-advised not to. So... I'll handle that.

Darlene: Thank you, Nova. You're such a sweetheart.

Camerupt: *Blushes* Awww! Darlene... Gosh darn it, You're making me blush.

Saphiroth: *Looking at the campfire* This will really cook the food.

Before a moment more went on...
kat looked at the campfire and said

kat : that will do fine my Pokemon only knows scratch and ember and screech

* kat puts her bag down and opens it and takes out 7 pieces of chicken patties and she bends down and begins to cook them as one of her Pokemon came out of there poke-ball which was starly who looked around kat didn't noticed starly came out

starly : * starly looked and walked around and bumped into a tree then sat down next to kat *

"kat to Jeremy*

kat : want to meet my Pokemon i only have three tho
kat was still cooking the patties bent down on her knees but she was great at multi tasking since she was seven years old she spent her life mostly doing that as she always had free time then she had a tattoo on her left ankle of her birthday and one behind her neck of her name

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus