Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Bastilla wrote:
kat looked at the campfire and said

kat : that will do fine my Pokemon only knows scratch and ember and screech

* kat puts her bag down and opens it and takes out 7 pieces of chicken patties and she bends down and begins to cook them as one of her Pokemon came out of there poke-ball which was starly who looked around kat didn't noticed starly came out

starly : * starly looked and walked around and bumped into a tree then sat down next to kat *

"kat to Jeremy*

kat : want to meet my Pokemon i only have three tho
kat was still cooking the patties bent down on her knees but she was great at multi tasking since she was seven years old she spent her life mostly doing that as she always had free time then she had a tattoo on her left ankle of her birthday and one behind her neck of her name

Jeremy: *Nods* Yes. Although i think that i've met or seen them last night when we had first met. You had a grass type, A fire type and a flying type. One was Chimchar... He was pretty sweet.

Lisa: She has pokemon with her?

Jeremy: OF course. She's a trainer too.

Curtis: *Grins* So... You can Multi-task? You done it awhile?

Nicole: Multi-tasking isn't hard. Just takes a lot of focus. That's all.

Jeremy: What was it like to just travel on the journey... Even though it was while being all alone for the most part of your travels?

IT was no secret... There was some idle chatting about to be had...
kat : yeah I've done it all my life being alone most my life i had a lot time on my hands my parents were never around and about my start of my journey

" kat to Jeremy *

kat : well at first it was rough we had to depend on chimchar's ember to keep warm all four of us huddled together when it would rain i caught my grass type torterra on my third day i used chimchar to weaken it with ember and starly begged to be caught i dont know why i did have a fourth Pokemon but

* kat gulped and said hoping she will not regret it *

kat : my starter was a water type called piplup but i let her go my first gym i did three battles against the leader time after time piplup kept losing when it came to the last two Pokemon when i did get the badge i deemed it weak and i did the let go motion

* she did demonstration of releasing a Pokemon with a empty poke-ball *

kat had finished cooking the chicken patties and she says to the rest

kat : well the chicken patties are cooked and ready but i dont really have buns or plates in my bags or napkins i didn't pack too well

starly was still out she was still sitting down

kat : oh yeah my Pokemon are female as Pokemon are either male or female

Bastilla wrote:
kat : yeah I've done it all my life being alone most my life i had a lot time on my hands my parents were never around and about my start of my journey

" kat to Jeremy *

kat : well at first it was rough we had to depend on chimchar's ember to keep warm all four of us huddled together when it would rain i caught my grass type torterra on my third day i used chimchar to weaken it with ember and starly begged to be caught i dont know why i did have a fourth Pokemon but

* kat gulped and said hoping she will not regret it *

kat : my starter was a water type called piplup but i let her go my first gym i did three battles against the leader time after time piplup kept losing when it came to the last two Pokemon when i did get the badge i deemed it weak and i did the let go motion

* she did demonstration of releasing a Pokemon with a empty poke-ball *

kat had finished cooking the chicken patties and she says to the rest

kat : well the chicken patties are cooked and ready but i dont really have buns or plates in my bags or napkins i didn't pack too well

starly was still out she was still sitting down

kat : oh yeah my Pokemon are female as Pokemon are either male or female

Lisa and Nicole overheard the part about ditching a pokemon and felt appalled. However... they couldn't judge as perhaps it was for the best and because they really didn't know the real circumstances behind it. They didn't even know what to say over that. So... They let it go and made as if they didn't catch a beat of that part.

Nicole: Don't worry... Druddigon can go and fetch some for us.. *Calling out her pokemon* Druddigon, Go and attain some hamburger and hotdog buns. Get them and bring them right over.

Seconds later...

Druddigon: *Flying high into the air* You got it, A thing of hamburger and hotdog buns coming up!

Curtis: It's in the bag. Plus on supplies such as balls, potions and stones. Berries. Don't worry. Now that you're like with us... Our supplies... are also yours too.

Lisa: So... Chimchar kept you warm while on the road.

Nicole: Wow... Roughing it while on the road like that. If we were to do that... Our mom Macie. She's literally faint in shock. It would just knock her for a real score.

They got to talking while waiting for the stuff. It was only a moment later when stuff arrived and everyone got to chowing down. Thanking Kat along the way.

Darlene: *Enjoying the food* Mmm. Delicious!
*kat puts her chicken pattie in the bun and she takes a bite *

kat : my parents were expecting a boy it came as a shock to find out there baby was a girl so my backpack has boys clothing luckily i bought some lady's clothing so im gonna eventually change and look like a dude but it wont bug me

" kat to Nicole *

kat : yeah one night it was raining badly both torterra and chimy nickname i gave chimchar offered to keep me warm torterra got on her four legs and used her forest part to keep the rain from hitting me and chimy used ember as a torch and i sat close to her fire to stay warm

*kat sat says while looking down after taking a another bit of her chicken burger *

kat : without them two id probably be either really sick or worse gone i should feed them haven't since my first gym battle

* she takes her three poke-balls and her three Pokemon come out *
torterra : tort tort
chimchar : char char

starly : starly starly

* kat finishes her food and then gets her backpack and takes out 3 cans of poke food and takes out three bowls and puts even amount of poke-food and then puts the bowls down*

kat : okay you three eat and dont eat each others food i dont want him to come out

" kat to the rest *

kat : yeah i have a Pokemon a friend gave me before i left Atlanta its male and the father figure of these three and a electric type electabuzz and the last time a fight broke out he used his powerful move to calm things down i dont really feed him cause he hardly gets hungry and he lets me know if he is

Bastilla wrote:
*kat puts her chicken pattie in the bun and she takes a bite *

kat : my parents were expecting a boy it came as a shock to find out there baby was a girl so my backpack has boys clothing luckily i bought some lady's clothing so im gonna eventually change and look like a dude but it wont bug me

" kat to Nicole *

kat : yeah one night it was raining badly both torterra and chimy nickname i gave chimchar offered to keep me warm torterra got on her four legs and used her forest part to keep the rain from hitting me and chimy used ember as a torch and i sat close to her fire to stay warm

*kat sat says while looking down after taking a another bit of her chicken burger *

kat : without them two id probably be either really sick or worse gone i should feed them haven't since my first gym battle

* she takes her three poke-balls and her three Pokemon come out *
torterra : tort tort
chimchar : char char

starly : starly starly

* kat finishes her food and then gets her backpack and takes out 3 cans of poke food and takes out three bowls and puts even amount of poke-food and then puts the bowls down*

kat : okay you three eat and dont eat each others food i dont want him to come out

" kat to the rest *

kat : yeah i have a Pokemon a friend gave me before i left Atlanta its male and the father figure of these three and a electric type electabuzz and the last time a fight broke out he used his powerful move to calm things down i dont really feed him cause he hardly gets hungry and he lets me know if he is

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-17.jpg

Jeremy: You've got an Electrabuzz for yourself? Wow. You're lucky. And of course you happen to rather owe those 3 pokemon your very life. Being out in the cold like that. That could have made you very sick if you weren't kept warm. It must have terrible for you then... Being in the cold.

Lisa and Nicole felt bad for Kat after hearing that her parents didn't want a girl and wanted a boy. It was breaking their hearts. As far as feeding the pokemon...

Saphiroth: We should feed our pokemon. They must be hungry.

Darlene and looked at her pokeballs and let them out. It was time to feed them and with a bit of pokefood for them... It wouldn't be too hard to get them fed.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-18.jpg

Jeremy: Kat... We got some extra pokemon with us. That need some serious care. They're in dire need.

Something like the mention of hurt pokemon was sure to trigger anyone's curiosity and concern. So a reaction was more than expected to come from her. Innocent pokemon being hurt... That is one sure thing to offend any pokemon trainer, Ranger or breeder.. They take the biggest offense to that.

Sandy: 3 Machop's, 3 Tyrogue's, 3 Magmar's and 3 Electrabuzz's. Fell from the sky... Out of nowhere.

Lisa: It was indeed very weird, Kat. Very weird indeed.
kat : yeah i rarely use him tho but going to at the next gym he is my strongest Pokemon i have he knows all the strong electric moves

kats Pokemon finish eating there food and she puts them back in the balls and then her 5th Pokemon comes out of his ball

Electrabuzz: buzz buzz * puts arm on kats shoulder

kat : i see your hungry now okay i will feed you

* kat takes out another poke food can and puts some in a bowl and puts it down by electrabuzz *
electrabuzz : * he starts to eat his food slowly and watches Jeremy and Nicole *

kat : buzz is that really necessary while you eat dont mind him he likes to watch people while eating

electrabuzz : buzz buzz

kat : okay okay but dont make a habit of doing that all the time

* he grins while eating and goes back to watching them *

* kat puts the food away and she sees electrabuzz looking at her and she grins *

kat : okay okay i wont put you back in the poke-ball you can stay out from now on

Bastilla wrote:
kat : yeah i rarely use him tho but going to at the next gym he is my strongest Pokemon i have he knows all the strong electric moves

kats Pokemon finish eating there food and she puts them back in the balls and then her 5th Pokemon comes out of his ball

Electrabuzz: buzz buzz * puts arm on kats shoulder

kat : i see your hungry now okay i will feed you

* kat takes out another poke food can and puts some in a bowl and puts it down by electrabuzz *
electrabuzz : * he starts to eat his food slowly and watches Jeremy and Nicole *

kat : buzz is that really necessary while you eat dont mind him he likes to watch people while eating

electrabuzz : buzz buzz

kat : okay okay but dont make a habit of doing that all the time

* he grins while eating and goes back to watching them *

* kat puts the food away and she sees electrabuzz looking at her and she grins *

kat : okay okay i wont put you back in the poke-ball you can stay out from now on

Jeremy: Awww! Electrabuzz is being like a buddy to you, Kat. Isn't he sweet? Maybe he'd like to be friends with our mom's Camerupt. Camerupt likes to be friends with everybody. If he likes you... you'll know. He'll start growling happily and panting Plus it'd start rubbing against your side with gentle love.

Lisa: It's very friendly. But when battling... it don't go friendly. It gets testy. Plus fierce. But it gets violent when it gets really angry.

Nicole: You don't want to perhaps know what that is like... Do you?

Sandy: Go ahead and ask, Love. Go for it. You're gonna just love this detail. And there is more about Jeremy and his two sisters that you might not have figured out yet. But... believe it for sure... you'll soon find out. You will. *Grins*

Pansear: *Coming out of his Pokeball and running over to Electrabuzz* Hey there! Welcome to the crew! Have some fire. *Forming a fireball and making it into a game* Wanna play a little?

Jeremy: *Laughing* Pansear, What are you doing, You silly guy? Kat... I think Electrabuzz has made some pals with the pokemon. My Pansear is wanting to play.

Darlene: Isn't it sweet? They want to play a little. Shame that we don't have too much time. Perhaps we could spare a moment and let them. It's kinda cute.
kat : well what do you electabuzz i know you dont really like having fun that much

electrabuzz : well i have been getting bored lately and some fun sounds nice

"electrabuzz to Pansear *

electrabuzz : thats cool fire * holds out hands * lets play catch

kat : i guess he wants to play catch well anyways im curious about what you said sandy i got a little clue but im not sure i hit the mark yet

* kat looks at Jeremy's appearance thinking and then she puts on black lipstick*

kat : thats much better my other three Pokemon may be female but there serious they only to come out to either eat or train they are determined that i get all the badges and starly feels bad for the way the first gym went i hope she gets to evolve soon she only knows peck and leer

* kat watches the Pokemon after applying the lipstick *

Bastilla wrote:
kat : well what do you electabuzz i know you dont really like having fun that much

electrabuzz : well i have been getting bored lately and some fun sounds nice

"electrabuzz to Pansear *

electrabuzz : thats cool fire * holds out hands * lets play catch

kat : i guess he wants to play catch well anyways im curious about what you said sandy i got a little clue but im not sure i hit the mark yet

* kat looks at Jeremy's appearance thinking and then she puts on black lipstick*

kat : thats much better my other three Pokemon may be female but there serious they only to come out to either eat or train they are determined that i get all the badges and starly feels bad for the way the first gym went i hope she gets to evolve soon she only knows peck and leer

* kat watches the Pokemon after applying the lipstick *

Pansear: *Tossing the fireball towards Electrabuzz* Catch... That's a well classic. You're on... *Calling to Jeremy* Jeremy, Do that # again. That Number you did yesterday...The singing...

Jeremy: *Singing out of Impulse* “We want to multiply, are you gonna do it
I know you’re qualified, are you gonna do it
Don’t be so circumscribed, are you gonna do it
Just get yourself untied, are you gonna do it

Feel the heat pushing you to decide
Feel the heat burning you up, ready or not

Some like it hot and some sweat when the heat is on
Some feel the heat and decide that they can’t go on
Some like it hot, but you can’t tell how hot ’til you try
Some like it hot, so let’s turn up the heat ’til we fry

The girl is at your side, are you gonna do it
She wants to be your bride, are you gonna do it
She wants to multiply, are you gonna do it
I know you won’t be satisfied until you do it

Some like it hot, some like it hot
Some like it hot, some like it hot”

Pansear: *Howling* Oh YEAH!

Lisa: That had to be a shocker. Pansear likes that song. He's... uh. He's.... He's got good taste.

Nicole: Uh, yeah. I would say so. He's really loving that tune. But i think that... Electrabuzz also is liking it. He's grooving to it.

Suddenly the phone rings...

Uh oh...

airforceone-movie-screencaps.com-1972.jpg

Lisa: *Answering the Phone* Hello?

Harrison: *On the phone* Lisa, Nicole... Jeremy. Are you on your way to buckner?

Lisa: Not yet. We just barely got up a moment ago.

Harrison: You need to be there by this afternoon. A town official is looking to meet you. To start setting up for the gig that you 3 are gonna be suited to do in 3 days.

Lisa: We know. We know. But we can't be doing that... and our Journey too.

Harrison: I am aware of that. But this is something that was already set in motion. They are wanting this to go through. I mean... you 3 have been in a bit of a stall. Not your fault. It happens. Some things that were deemed to come through fell apart and you wound up losing it. But it is just life. You take what you can get. It's just that simple. But you are to get to Buckner by this afternoon. Or if something happens to keep you. Tonight. It is important. I'm on my way there to get some things set up. However there might be a deal with getting you 3. One of you 3 on the talk show... "The Talk" But for now... Let's get this gig done... See you there tonight.

Lisa: See you tonight.

After the call...

Nicole: *Faints* This can't... be happening.

Jeremy: Let's worry later.

Pansear continues to play with Electrabuzz...
As of now. The Rapidash was now laying down after getting comfortable with the group. Suicune was still where it was and napping. Lopunny was sitting in front of the two grooming her ears and humming softly. As for the Milotic, she had herself tightly coiled around Skylar in an affectionate manner. “Well... I guess everything is gonna keep being normal.” Skylar sighs with a smile
* kat sorta listens on the phone call without making it obvious
kat : so Jeremy, Nicole , Lisa what was that all about something im' missing

electrabuzz : * catches the fireball * not that hot actually not that hot thought me being electrical it would burn me but it didn't hear catch * throws the fireball back at Pansear * this is actually fun its too bad chimy doesn't like this stuff her and starly and torterra all they do is battle , train and eat and sleep its kinda sad actually they dont know how to have fun at all

* kat watches the Pokémon while waiting for there respond to the question while sitting on a rock and playing with hair *

Bastilla wrote:
* kat sorta listens on the phone call without making it obvious
kat : so Jeremy, Nicole , Lisa what was that all about something im' missing

electrabuzz : * catches the fireball * not that hot actually not that hot thought me being electrical it would burn me but it didn't hear catch * throws the fireball back at Pansear * this is actually fun its too bad chimy doesn't like this stuff her and starly and torterra all they do is battle , train and eat and sleep its kinda sad actually they dont know how to have fun at all

* kat watches the Pokémon while waiting for there respond to the question while sitting on a rock and playing with hair *

Jeremy: That was our Manager. Harrison Andrews. He is the one who manages us and deals with some of the managing details. Helping with cutting through the red tape As well as does our Agent Henry. He's very busy and always looking to get us deals. All the time. Our adviser is like a hip Marauder... But he's very suave in his profession. *Clearing his throat* Ahem... The sole reason why you're getting a wind of the stuff... It's because... Lisa, Nicole and I are celebrities. Lisa and Nicole by themselves... are the Lightfoot Dreams. With them and me... It's the Rising Lights. With me alone... Passion Kiss. If it happens to be with our mom and us... It's the Rising Star and The Rising Lights.

Lisa: Here's a preview...

They get into song one by one for a demo...

Lisa: *Singing* “There’s something I want to tell you
There’s something I think that you should know
It’s not that I shouldn’t really love you
Let’s take it slow

When we get to know each other
And we’re both feeling much stronger
Then let’s try to talk it over
Let’s wait awhile longer

Let’s wait awhile
Before it’s too late
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far

Remember that special night
When all of the stars were shining bright
We made our first endeavor to stay together
We made our very first promise
To love, to share, and be real honest
But on that very first night
It wasn’t quite right

Let’s wait awhil
Before it’s too late
Let’s wait awhile
Our love will be great
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far

I didn’t really know not to let all my feelings show
To save some for later so our love can be greater
You said you would always love me
Remember I said the same thing to you
You don’t have to be frightened with my love
Because, I’ll never give up on you

Let’s wait awhile
Ah well before it’s too late
You know you can’t rush love, love

Let’s wait awhile
(Ooh hoo hoo)
Before it’s too late
(Let’s wait awhile)
Wait awhile
(Our love will be great)
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far, oh, oh, ooh

Let’s wait awhile
(Let’s just take our time)
Before it’s too late
(Let’s wait awhile)
Your love’s so good
We shouldn’t rush in
(Let’s wait awhile)
Slow it down
(Before we go too far)
Ooh

La da lee de da da de de de, da da da da la da
La da lee de da da de de de, da da da da la da da
La da lee de da da de de de

I promise, I’ll be worth the wait”

Nicole: *Singing* “When my heart shuts down
I don’t speak
Cause behind the muffled beating
I am weak
The earth is ripped with cracks
Beneath my feet
One word more they become crater’s
One word more they become crater’s

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer and to go home
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

For a million years
Tears were shed
Memories were layered softly bed by bed
Once the last damn broke
The river’s bled
Making way to new beginnings
Making way to new beginnings

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer

To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer and to go home”

Jeremy: *Singing* “To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go

To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far

To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I’ll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I’m laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow

For the Road be ever too high
To try when your arms are too weary

For you know it’s impossibly high
To live with your heart’s driving upward
To reach (Hold 1 1/2 beats) the unreachable star (Hold 8 beats)”

Lisa: That's just a sample. We're celebrities. Like our mom who is the United States superstar... The Rising Star.

As for the Pokemon...

Pansear: *To Electrabuzz; While playing catch* That's sad. They should like to play every once in a while. There's more to life than just fighting. I like to have a good battle too and not to toot my horn because i really am not doing so... I'm a pretty hot dude with it comes to hitting it hot with fire. But i don't go all gung-ho with it as that isn't what i'm like. Hot-tempered doesn't equal one with a conceited ego-trip. But How about you? You battle. Do you see there being more to life than just a good battle and always having to go fighting every living second? You see that there is more than just always wanting to battle. Don't you? I mean clearly... you do as you're not some power hungry Neanderthal. If you were... you wouldn't be even playing now. You'd be just looking to only battle and forgetting about what else there was to do in life. And you're not like that.

A nice conversation upon all... That was what made all things seem as peaceful as it should like to be.
kat : so are you regular celbs or are you k- pop clebs I wont judge either one

"electrabuzz to kat *

electrabuzz : hey mistress can you bring out the other three out I want to show them what fun is for once

kat : alright then

* kat takes out three pokeballs and calls out the rest of her team and then looks back at the three of them waiting for there answer

* chimchar looks around as starly and torterra does as well*

chimchar : is it training time

starly : chimy i dont think so or at least i dont know bastilla has yet to give orders

torterra : yeah * looks around and sees electrabuzz * ohhh buzz

chimy : buzz what's going on why are we out

electrabuzz : its not training time its time to have a bit of fun

* the three of them look at buzz with a surprised look *
* kat notices Darlene and she blushes and smiles at her and then looks back waiting *

Bastilla wrote:
kat : so are you regular celbs or are you k- pop clebs I wont judge either one

"electrabuzz to kat *

electrabuzz : hey mistress can you bring out the other three out I want to show them what fun is for once

kat : alright then

* kat takes out three pokeballs and calls out the rest of her team and then looks back at the three of them waiting for there answer

* chimchar looks around as starly and torterra does as well*

chimchar : is it training time

starly : chimy i dont think so or at least i dont know bastilla has yet to give orders

torterra : yeah * looks around and sees electrabuzz * ohhh buzz

chimy : buzz what's going on why are we out

electrabuzz : its not training time its time to have a bit of fun

* the three of them look at buzz with a surprised look *
* kat notices Darlene and she blushes and smiles at her and then looks back waiting *

Jeremy: We're regular Celebs. But we can also do some Korean. We know how to speak Korean.

Lisa: At least Nicole and I do. Jeremy can as well...

Lisa; annyeonghaseyo. Thar's Korean for Hello.

Jeremy: annyeonghaseyo, je ileum-eun Passion Kiss-ibnida. That was Korean. What i said... was "Hello, My name is Passion Kiss.

Nicole: Korean. We were taught that. By our godmother and by our mom too.

Curtis: That's true. I even know some. But i... never... never really use it.

Darlene: *Smiling back and blushes*

Sandy: You were wondering about what we meant by the fact that there was something about Camerupt that you'd need to know. Weren't you?

Timburr came out from his pokeball and walked over to where Pansear and Electrabuzz were. He was hearing about the fun and wanted to be in on it.

Timburr: Wager for a third? Pansear... Electrabuzz... Three-way? *Grins*
kat: oh thats cool there really isn't really nothing special about me other then that for about three moths I tried something new camming it was both weird and fun I cant still believe i showed my body to strangers and thought it was fun there has to be something wrong with that and the only other language i know is French

electrabuzz : hello pan whos this plus can you show these three what it means to have fun please i feel like there going to battle on there and its not going to end well especially with tort and starly also pan is my nickname for you

* kat looks at Darlene and gets up and goes to her still blushing *

" kat to Darlene *

kat : hey there names kat that or bastilla but mostly people call me kat or Catherine or ginger girl due to the red hair

kat had never been this shy at all nor she had any experience flirting with someone before other then her pillow

chimy : hey starly look Catherine is talking to another person and is blushing its so cute

" starly to chimy *

starly : it is so cute it was getting sad her having only us to talk to i kinda miss pip tho

" torterra to starly and chimchar *

torterra : well she was week kat could've had the badge in one try if pip didn't constantly going down at the final battle the losses were getting to miss bastilla so she did the best letting go after both me and chimy got her the win and it was cool that I evolved during my battle and at the end no less i dont really miss piplup she was getting on my nerves

starly : same here tho she was nice a little bit too nice but pansear you seem nice

chimy : I want to train tho i feel like im close evolving so close to knowing a new move I think its going to be either furry swipes or flamethrower

starly sits down and watches kat

Bastilla wrote:
kat: oh thats cool there really isn't really nothing special about me other then that for about three moths I tried something new camming it was both weird and fun I cant still believe i showed my body to strangers and thought it was fun there has to be something wrong with that and the only other language i know is French

electrabuzz : hello pan whos this plus can you show these three what it means to have fun please i feel like there going to battle on there and its not going to end well especially with tort and starly also pan is my nickname for you

* kat looks at Darlene and gets up and goes to her still blushing *

" kat to Darlene *

kat : hey there names kat that or bastilla but mostly people call me kat or Catherine or ginger girl due to the red hair

kat had never been this shy at all nor she had any experience flirting with someone before other then her pillow

chimy : hey starly look Catherine is talking to another person and is blushing its so cute

" starly to chimy *

starly : it is so cute it was getting sad her having only us to talk to i kinda miss pip tho

" torterra to starly and chimchar *

torterra : well she was week kat could've had the badge in one try if pip didn't constantly going down at the final battle the losses were getting to miss bastilla so she did the best letting go after both me and chimy got her the win and it was cool that I evolved during my battle and at the end no less i dont really miss piplup she was getting on my nerves

starly : same here tho she was nice a little bit too nice but pansear you seem nice

chimy : I want to train tho i feel like im close evolving so close to knowing a new move I think its going to be either furry swipes or flamethrower

starly sits down and watches kat

Pansear: Don't be so quick to Evolve. Let it come naturally. All the training in the world ain't gonna get it to happen any sooner or faster. You should know that better than anyone. When the time is right... You'll know. It's a sense of knowing when it's time and when you're truly ready to Evolve. Like me... I want to Evolve some day. But i'm not one to rush it. If it happens... fine. If it doesn't happen for a while... Same thing. I wait. I am in no hurry. *Looking to Timburr* Electrabuzz... This is Timburr. He's a good pal. A little shy... but very friendly once he opens up a little bit. Pan sounds cool. I'm like a pan to the fire anyway.

Timburr: I always am open to all who are friendly. Never been anything other. Pansear... don't be misconceiving what i'm like. I'm not all shy. Just partial. However i am entitled to be around new faces as i don't know what is to come. Any pokemon... would get the same sense. It's like human reactions... but can also be animal reactions. Wild, Tamed or domesticated. It's the same thing. *Looking at Electrabuzz* Whoa! You got a heck of a set of muscles on you. You gotta be working out.

Pansear: Sure is. But he's naturally muscular. The power in those arms are no fool's trophy. He's got a powerful punch coming from them.

Timburr: I believe it. So... Shall we play? How about Chicken? Electrabuzz in the middle and us on each side... we come running towards one another and just before we collide... and contact the one in the middle... One goes left and the other goes right. which one of us grabs hold of that fireball that he's holding. Trying to take claim of it. But while we try to get it... He kinda let's say... emits a little electricity to try warding off our attempts.

Pansear: Interesting. Let's do it! Let's show those serious pokemon over there what it means to have... FUN!

But while they were playing...

Darlene: *Grins* I know who you are. We met last night, Remember? Kat's a nice name. So is the other one. Hair looks pretty nice. *Smiles*

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: *Looking at the time* Ten more minutes and we have to go. We're gonna end up losing ground if we stay here any more.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: Jeremy's right. We have to head out before too long. It's important. So... Ten more minutes and we start making our way to Buckner.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: We've all fed our pokemon... We ate too. I think that we're ready as any... to start making way and going..

It was near time to begin making way towards Buckner... Were they gonna be ready to face what was near? A possible tournament... A gig or two... Some encounters... Who'd know?
* kat legs start to shake at the sound of the compliment *

electrabuzz : I agree with the human and * looks at the sky * the sun is starting to go away

chimy : yeah and im a bit tired but I'll try this fun later after training time then so buzz made new friends

electrabuzz : yeah I made a new friend but im still gonna watch over you three

starly : I think our mistress made a special friend

torterra : * yawns * really well it looks like it and I think her face is going red and her legs are shaking I wanna see what happens

starly : come and sit by me and watch but i think there going to get going but buzz gets to stay out

" kat to Darlene *
kat : uhhhh thanks Darlene I like your name and hair too * stops legs shaking * * kisses her cheek * yeah we should get moving I got to do some shopping for myself and I got to get more Pokémon supplies and food too plus im still hungry * starts to count money *

kat had made a lot money from time camming and her part time job she * she pus her Pokémon back in there pokeballs except electrabuzz who sat down * she had her backpack on and she was ready to move while buzz was by her side she felt less lonely and she then remembered

kat : oh I promised to call my mom once I reach the big city I think the one you mentioned Lisa * checks phone battery power* good its still good
* kat puts her hands in her short pockets and smiles while looking at Darlene * * buzz looks at kat then at Darlene then he gets it *

Bastilla wrote:
* kat legs start to shake at the sound of the compliment *

electrabuzz : I agree with the human and * looks at the sky * the sun is starting to go away

chimy : yeah and im a bit tired but I'll try this fun later after training time then so buzz made new friends

electrabuzz : yeah I made a new friend but im still gonna watch over you three

starly : I think our mistress made a special friend

torterra : * yawns * really well it looks like it and I think her face is going red and her legs are shaking I wanna see what happens

starly : come and sit by me and watch but i think there going to get going but buzz gets to stay out

" kat to Darlene *
kat : uhhhh thanks Darlene I like your name and hair too * stops legs shaking * * kisses her cheek * yeah we should get moving I got to do some shopping for myself and I got to get more Pokémon supplies and food too plus im still hungry * starts to count money *

kat had made a lot money from time camming and her part time job she * she pus her Pokémon back in there pokeballs except electrabuzz who sat down * she had her backpack on and she was ready to move while buzz was by her side she felt less lonely and she then remembered

kat : oh I promised to call my mom once I reach the big city I think the one you mentioned Lisa * checks phone battery power* good its still good
* kat puts her hands in her short pockets and smiles while looking at Darlene * * buzz looks at kat then at Darlene then he gets it *

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: It's almost time to really go.

Ten minutes later...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: Time to go... Everyone. *Making the call* Bags and possessions plus pokemon gathered in 5 minutes. We're going on our way to Buckner. So... if anyone needs to take care of personal toiletries and the like... Now's the time to do it. There'll be no stops from here on till we reach Buckner.

Sandy: Okay... Everyone you heard my honey... Ass and elbows... Front and center. Time to wrap up and move'em out.

Darlene: *Making sure that her stuff is all put away and packed up; secured* ... Time is getting short.

teenage-saphiroth-casey-cornelius-lightfoot-14.jpg

Saphiroth: Jeremy, Everything has been packed up. We are just waiting for the pokemon to finish having their moment of fun and play. From here on... it's gonna be a lot of travel.

Jeremy: True. *Nods* Let's get this done.

Darlene: *Smiles and blushing*

Was it because of Kat kissing her? Perhaps. She had a very warm feeling come over her and felt very floaty... I think that's what love somehow feels like. The sense where just one kiss... it sends a person flying.

A Moment later...

Hwy 24...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: *Leading the way with Sandy; Having Pansear, Pansage on their sides* Come on guys. Time to head on to buckner...

It was onwards to buckner. How they were to get there? By foot? Or did they have another means to getting there?
kat : * walks behind them and looks at the map the Pokémon professor gave her * the fastest way to buckner is on foot actually unless one of you has a companion that can use fly if not then on foot is the best way

kat felt something weird in her stomach perhaps it was something to due with kissing Darlene's cheek and buzz noticed as well

"buzz to kat*
electrabuzz : hey go talk to her get to know her * pushes kat close Darlene *

kat : * mutters to buzz * hey what was that for * hey Darlene
electrabuzz was walking in the back and he decided to watch kat and Darlene he was able to keep up with them and the rest

* kat decides and holds Darlene's left hand and she blushes again while walking alongside her *
buzz was curious to know if humans could understand them so he puffs up and then says to sandy and Jeremy

"electrabuzz to sandy and Jeremy*

electrabuzz : hello I have to ask can you understand me if so im kats brother I know a Pokémon being a brother to a human im also glad you found us I was really starting to get worried about her i have to tell you something she didn't tell you she has a fever she may not look like it but she does she got it the night before you found us

Bastilla wrote:
kat : * walks behind them and looks at the map the Pokémon professor gave her * the fastest way to buckner is on foot actually unless one of you has a companion that can use fly if not then on foot is the best way

kat felt something weird in her stomach perhaps it was something to due with kissing Darlene's cheek and buzz noticed as well

"buzz to kat*
electrabuzz : hey go talk to her get to know her * pushes kat close Darlene *

kat : * mutters to buzz * hey what was that for * hey Darlene
electrabuzz was walking in the back and he decided to watch kat and Darlene he was able to keep up with them and the rest

* kat decides and holds Darlene's left hand and she blushes again while walking alongside her *
buzz was curious to know if humans could understand them so he puffs up and then says to sandy and Jeremy

"electrabuzz to sandy and Jeremy*

electrabuzz : hello I have to ask can you understand me if so im kats brother I know a Pokémon being a brother to a human im also glad you found us I was really starting to get worried about her i have to tell you something she didn't tell you she has a fever she may not look like it but she does she got it the night before you found us

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: You don't say. That is something we didn't know. *Gasps finally realizing what he was getting at* Oh god. Kat's got a walking cold.

Sandy: Merciless mother of gasp. That's terrible. Terrible. Kat isn't gonna die.... is she? Please say that she's not.

Pansear: *Looking at Electrabuzz* Is she with a walking head cold or just under the weather. She hides it. Is she sick? We should get her to the hospital... shouldn't we?

Jeremy: We should get her to the hospital...

Darlene: Hey Kat. *Holding hands* We barely know each other... But i gotta admit that there is a subtle connection between us. I am lesbian as you may have caught. So... that's something for insight. I can't say that there is any love yet... But... I will say this. I happen to like you alot. I usually am a little bit of a geek. A Nerd. I happen to be nicknamed the name of the pilot of one of those robotic lions from that one Anime a couple decades ago. They happen to call me Pidge as a joke. I even told this to Jeremy and Sandy once. They accepted as to them... i was just like they were ... and they could sense i understood them on an equal level as they saw where i was coming from.

Nicole: My Druddigon is big... He could carry at least 4 of us. But with the items we got... It might be too much for him to carry.

Sandy: *Suddenly realizing something* Wait... We're forgetting something.

Pansage: What's that?

Jeremy: The injured pokemon.

Saphiroth: That's... How is that possible that you came across injured pokemon? We just left the woods a few minutes ago.

Jeremy: No... Saphiroth. It was yesterday that we came across some. 3 Machop's, 3 Tyrogue's, 3 Magmar's and 3 Electrabuzz's. They fell from the sky... out of nowhere. There wasn't a plane in the sky for several several miles. Nothing out of the normal. Nothing.

Sandy: We have to get them to a pokemon center. But also get Kat to a hospital to have her looked at. Fevers can get bad. Really bad. If not treated. We have to take care of it... Now.

As they walked on towards the town of Buckner...

They kept talking... when suddenly...

"Gothita!"

"Thwap!"

3 Gothita's hit the ground... but right on top of Jeremy, Sandy and Lisa.

Jeremy: *Pauses and feels something on his head* What... What is that?

Nicole: *Looking at Jeremy* You got a Pokemon on you... There's also one on Sandy, Lisa.

Pansage: *Sniffing at the Pokemon* What is it? Any idea what it could be?

Pansear: *Shrugs* No idea.

It was a...

574.png

Jeremy: Let's see what this one is...

Pokedex: *giving off data* Gothita- The Fixation pokemon... Their ribbonlike feelers increase their psychic power. They are always staring at something. They intently observe both Trainers and Pokémon. Apparently, they are looking at something that only Gothita can see. It stares intently at everything. It can become so obsessed with watching that it doesn’t notice attacks. Though they’re still only babies, there’s psychic power stored in their ribbonlike feelers, and sometimes they use that power to fight. Even when nobody seems to be around, Gothita can still be heard making a muted cry. Many believe it’s speaking to something only it can see.

Sandy: Oh my.

Suddenly...

Gothita got up and spoke... Telepathically.

Gothita: *Speaking* gothita gothita... Goth goth.... Ita ita... Goth goth... Gothita. Goth goth goth... gothita gothita. goth *Shedding tears* Goth... goth goth... *Crying* GOTH!

Pansear: Let me talk to her. See what i can get from her.

Jeremy: Okay...

Pansear: *To the Gothita* Pansear pansear... Pan pan sear sear... pan ... Pan.

Gothita: Goth goth... gothita goth goth.

Pansear: Pan pan pansear pansear... sear sear pan.

Gothita: Goth... goth... gothita. gothita. Goth ita ita goth goth gothita. goth goth.

Pansear: *Saddened in despair* Pansear... Pansear...

Jeremy: What's up? What's it saying?

Pansear: She says that they were over by the other side of Lexington, Missouri. Minding their own business. Playing Psychic ball when out of nowhere... a group of men came upon them and were gathering a bunch of them to use and plan something dark. That they were after something. Or someone. To exact a bout of revenge for having their plans stopped. Derailed. They could get a clear name... but heard them say "U.S... Something." These men looked like this:

Pansear showed the picture as Gothita transmitted it...

250px-Team_Magma_grunts_anime.png

Pansear: They took over half of their flock. a bunch of them managed to teleport and get out of there... but a lot... were taken captive.

Gothita: *Pleading* Please take me. Take me. There's a group of men after me... After us. They were planning to use us for evil things... It... *Shedding tears* It was Tean... Team... Team Magma!

Sandy: Oh dear heavens...

Jeremy: *Growling and getting angry* Grrr! I am starting to really pissed off now about this Team Magma. Who the heck are they? WHAT DO THEY WANT? They first take captive Mewtwo... Then they go after a flock of innocent Gothita, Gothorita's and others... For what? WHY? This really pisses me off and it's making my pantyhose and dress flap into a curl.

Sandy: Same here. *Annoyed about the evil team* What a bunch of Jerks! Why can't they just do a courtesy and just Sashay away?! God!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus