Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Saphiroth C. C. Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Alexius Caelestinus wrote:
Alexius enters!

Standing six feet tall, he wears a plain black mask and simple clothing, mostly likely for traveling. He wears hiking boots and has a thick winter coat over his shoulder. He also has a single metal gauntlet that extends up to his shoulder, ending in a pauldron. Standing next to him is a Lucario. "Greetings! I seem to be a bit lost. Do you mind telling me where I am?" He calls out.

"Cario!" His pokemon calls out. Alexius pats him on the back.

teenage-saphiroth-casey-cornelius-lightfoot-14.jpg

Sapphiroth: You're somewhere between Metropolis and Buckner., *Looking at the trainer* You're not too lost. If you can gather your bearings and can figure out where you are somewhat... You're pretty okay. Really. *Introducing himself* I'm Sapphiroth. Those guys over there at least 5 of them... i know. The gay boys are my brother Jeremy Lightfoot. Nicknamed Passion Kiss. His soulmate Sandy Westmoore Nicknamed Rainbow Kiss.. Their friend Darlene Lerner... And the two girls beside my brother are my sisters Lisa and Nicole Lightfoot.

Sapphiroth was being very friendly... He didn't detect any potential threat coming from the guy... So... he knew it'd be just fine. It was pretty harmless anyway.
Alexander (played by JetStorm)

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Alexander wrote:
Riolu nudges Alexander as if it was telling him to tell them about his research,its only fair since they talked about themselves. "Rio!" it said and struggles but manages to get inside the bag and Riolu hands Alexander his journal. Alexander blinked a bit "You want me to tell them about my research..." he sighed "Alright...." he then opened up his journal "I'm an explorer,looking for rare and almost extinct species of pokemon...I work in a lab that rehabilitates pokemon of all sorts. I'm searching for the pokemon known as Mewtwo,as said before. Rumors have spread that a team of thugs captured the pokemon in a lab." he says and he looks at the faded image in his book and then he looked up. "The only person that has encountered one in my family was my father..." he says and he then looks at Riolu whom seemed focused on the dirt path behind them.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: Wait... Your father actually got to see one? How? That pokemon was said to be very elusive. Way elusive.

Lisa: *Thinking* Okay... So if your father was the first to have seen this pokemon. How was it that our mom saw it? Unless... Your father had seen it before and studied it in a lab... but when it escaped... It went on a run and just appeared at multiple spots and one happened to be where our mom was and that was where it looked as if it was intent to kill. Kill anyone or anything that it deemed as a threat. Of course in the middle of those points... it could have been where thieves sired to kidnap it and take it captive. Only to watch as it broke loose and just went nuts.

Nicole: It had to be that... Had to. For a pokemon to just come... and go. Just like that. Then make like a flash and make as though he was never even there. That Mewtwo must have been pretty slick. To do all that. Never really being able to be held in captivity for too long without trying to bust loose. Wow...

Darlene: *Shivers* To know that there is a pokemon that is capable of all that... I don't think we'll want to cross one like that Mewtwo. Not a bit.

Sandy: You got my vote on that. Geez!

Jeremy: What will you do if you wind up actually coming across such a pokemon? Surely... you are not expecting to face off with that thing... are you? You'll be turned into charred poke-food.

Sandy: Jeremy... if we come across that pokemon... let's be sure to run and never look back. Not even for a second. Ever.

Sandy was spooked and Jeremy also was spooked. It was showing and as they thought about it... it only got them more rattled.

"Well....I don't plan on facing off with the pokemon if I ever do stumble upon it....my only desire is to try and protect it from horrible humans..." He says and then looks at his journal and then yawns a bit. "I don't think Mewtwo would kill just because its powerful....it'll kill those who have wronged it...." Alexander said,it was only logical that the pokemon might be seeking revenge on those that have caged it up and locked it away in a lab that is hidden from view.

Meanwhile,the same pokemon they are talking about,was lingering in the forest,waiting to get revenge out on the ones that have locked it in a lab,however,it was stunned by a team magma member and brought to yet another lab. It growls in annoyance and struggles to break free,again.
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Alexander wrote:
Alexander wrote:
Riolu nudges Alexander as if it was telling him to tell them about his research,its only fair since they talked about themselves. "Rio!" it said and struggles but manages to get inside the bag and Riolu hands Alexander his journal. Alexander blinked a bit "You want me to tell them about my research..." he sighed "Alright...." he then opened up his journal "I'm an explorer,looking for rare and almost extinct species of pokemon...I work in a lab that rehabilitates pokemon of all sorts. I'm searching for the pokemon known as Mewtwo,as said before. Rumors have spread that a team of thugs captured the pokemon in a lab." he says and he looks at the faded image in his book and then he looked up. "The only person that has encountered one in my family was my father..." he says and he then looks at Riolu whom seemed focused on the dirt path behind them.

Jeremy: Wait... Your father actually got to see one? How? That pokemon was said to be very elusive. Way elusive.

Lisa: *Thinking* Okay... So if your father was the first to have seen this pokemon. How was it that our mom saw it? Unless... Your father had seen it before and studied it in a lab... but when it escaped... It went on a run and just appeared at multiple spots and one happened to be where our mom was and that was where it looked as if it was intent to kill. Kill anyone or anything that it deemed as a threat. Of course in the middle of those points... it could have been where thieves sired to kidnap it and take it captive. Only to watch as it broke loose and just went nuts.

Nicole: It had to be that... Had to. For a pokemon to just come... and go. Just like that. Then make like a flash and make as though he was never even there. That Mewtwo must have been pretty slick. To do all that. Never really being able to be held in captivity for too long without trying to bust loose. Wow...

Darlene: *Shivers* To know that there is a pokemon that is capable of all that... I don't think we'll want to cross one like that Mewtwo. Not a bit.

Sandy: You got my vote on that. Geez!

Jeremy: What will you do if you wind up actually coming across such a pokemon? Surely... you are not expecting to face off with that thing... are you? You'll be turned into charred poke-food.

Sandy: Jeremy... if we come across that pokemon... let's be sure to run and never look back. Not even for a second. Ever.

Sandy was spooked and Jeremy also was spooked. It was showing and as they thought about it... it only got them more rattled.

"Well....I don't plan on facing off with the pokemon if I ever do stumble upon it....my only desire is to try and protect it from horrible humans..." He says and then looks at his journal and then yawns a bit. "I don't think Mewtwo would kill just because its powerful....it'll kill those who have wronged it...." Alexander said,it was only logical that the pokemon might be seeking revenge on those that have caged it up and locked it away in a lab that is hidden from view.

Meanwhile,the same pokemon they are talking about,was lingering in the forest,waiting to get revenge out on the ones that have locked it in a lab,however,it was stunned by a team magma member and brought to yet another lab. It growls in annoyance and struggles to break free,again.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: Well... people always did say that revenge was a dish best served cold. But... why seek revenge over something like that. Never letting it go. It was wronged sure... but... to hold that much of a grudge? I... I don't know.

Sandy: I don't think it convinces me that it wouldn't kill. I mean... Revenge... that's one thing. But we all know for a bonafied certified fact that since it has likely killed. What would make any of us think that for any reason... that if given the chance or the opportunity it wouldn't hesitate on seeing to do it again?

Lisa: Sandy... Come on. It isn't a killer. It's no more a killer than perhaps one of our pokemon that we got here. If it was so... then any pokemon would be lethal killers. do you even know the ramifications of what would happen if that were to happen? All pokemon... Every species and all things pokemon... would be put to the execution block and it'd be over. All of it. It'd be over. So... Don't go there. We understand your concern... We do... But... Seriously. Don't go there. Do not go there. Mewtwo is not a killer. It's just very misunderstood. I mean... If it were you who were in the cage held in a lab and studied like a lab rat... For countless years... Wouldn't you be the same way too?

Sandy: You're right. It's just that the whole idea that there is something like that out there. I mean... doesn't that even bother you?

Jeremy: It bugs me. But i'm gonna try to be brave and try not to let it get to me. Because i know that if i do... i'd be too scared to do anything. Only because i'd never know whether it would be out there just waiting for me to come into view so it could come and take me out... if it were to be a killer... which it's not.

Nicole: You got that right. Really. You do.

Jeremy: Alex, What exactly are your theories on the Pokemon... Like Mewtwo? What do you believe it's like. Do you see there to be a possibility of which it could have a tendency to be a killer? Is it... even possible? J mean... I am... Well... we're kinda wondering. Curious really.

They were really with alot of concerns. They didn't know what to think. What were they to think...
Alexander (played by JetStorm)

"My theories on pokemon....hmmm...I believe all pokemon are not born as killers,they choose to be one...take my Riolu for example....both his parents were one day taken away from him and he sought revenge....but whenever I found him,I helped him see revenge wasn't the answer....I think all Mewtwo needs is someone to help him see not all humans are evil...." He answered and then he sees his pokemon was sound asleep.

Alexander wrote:
"My theories on pokemon....hmmm...I believe all pokemon are not born as killers,they choose to be one...take my Riolu for example....both his parents were one day taken away from him and he sought revenge....but whenever I found him,I helped him see revenge wasn't the answer....I think all Mewtwo needs is someone to help him see not all humans are evil...." He answered and then he sees his pokemon was sound asleep.

Jeremy: So... It's like a learned trait. A choice of their own making.. That they can choose on whether they want to be bad... or not. That makes sense.

Sandy: I agree. That makes sense. Thankfully our pokemon won't be like that.

Darlene: True. We got good pokemon.

Nicole: We sure do.

Jeremy: There's more that you'd like to ask us... isn't there? Like about why Sandy and I are so lovey dovey... You'd like to ask that... wouldn't you?

There was more to speak about... Anything to keep the calm going...
Saphiroth C. C. Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Alexander wrote:

Jeremy: So... It's like a learned trait. A choice of their own making.. That they can choose on whether they want to be bad... or not. That makes sense.

Jeremy: There's more that you'd like to ask us... isn't there? Like about why Sandy and I are so lovey dovey... You'd like to ask that... wouldn't you?

teenage-saphiroth-casey-cornelius-lightfoot-8.jpg

Saphiroth: Swapping tales, huh? Nice. But this campfire would be better if we were to tell a ghost story. Doesn't have to be a true tale... It just has to be something that will grab a person.

Jeremy: *Looking to see Saphiroth* What... How. How.... How did you find us?

Saphiroth: I didn't. I just managed to spot you guys here by chance. I can't believe some of the things i've been hearing. You guys were telling about how you 3 got discovered. It's a nice story. But you should try for something more Juicy.

Lisa: Like what? We can only tell of what we know... What we went through. We can't just sit around and lie. That's not what you should do. Eventually with doing that... it will only in the end backfire and come back to haunt you. It won't help anyone. It will just hinder you and those around you and eventually people will get sick of hearing it and then they will just stop listening all together. It will be terrible as no one will believe you and if something really does happen. You'll be the one who suffers because you won't be able to get someone to help you as you've lied so many times to too many people... no one would believe you to be telling the truth. They would blow it off and it would be bad for you if it were where the situation was real and you were in trouble and in need. No one would believe it.

Saphiroth: Leave it to you guys to be like a voice of reason. But i guess that you're right. Lying wouldn't help.

That was when...

Saphiroth; I have an idea. Why don't we have a quick battle?

Jeremy: This late at night? Are you sure, Saphiroth? It's rather late. We should think about getting some sleep.

Nicole: That's right. It's getting late.

Were they about to turn in...
Curtis Bart Payne Allen (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Saphiroth C. C. Lightfoot wrote:
Alexander wrote:

teenage-saphiroth-casey-cornelius-lightfoot-8.jpg

Saphiroth: Swapping tales, huh? Nice. But this campfire would be better if we were to tell a ghost story. Doesn't have to be a true tale... It just has to be something that will grab a person.

Jeremy: *Looking to see Saphiroth* What... How. How.... How did you find us?

Saphiroth: I didn't. I just managed to spot you guys here by chance. I can't believe some of the things i've been hearing. You guys were telling about how you 3 got discovered. It's a nice story. But you should try for something more Juicy.

Lisa: Like what? We can only tell of what we know... What we went through. We can't just sit around and lie. That's not what you should do. Eventually with doing that... it will only in the end backfire and come back to haunt you. It won't help anyone. It will just hinder you and those around you and eventually people will get sick of hearing it and then they will just stop listening all together. It will be terrible as no one will believe you and if something really does happen. You'll be the one who suffers because you won't be able to get someone to help you as you've lied so many times to too many people... no one would believe you to be telling the truth. They would blow it off and it would be bad for you if it were where the situation was real and you were in trouble and in need. No one would believe it.

Saphiroth: Leave it to you guys to be like a voice of reason. But i guess that you're right. Lying wouldn't help.

That was when...

Saphiroth; I have an idea. Why don't we have a quick battle?

Jeremy: This late at night? Are you sure, Saphiroth? It's rather late. We should think about getting some sleep.

Nicole: That's right. It's getting late.

Were they about to turn in...

curtis-bart-payne-allen.jpg

Curtis: We can do a little more chatting before turning in. Tomorrow's another full day. We are gonna need some rest if we intend to make it. We will need some rest.

It was then that his Fearow came back from doing away with Team Magma... However there was a concern that what was going on... was only the beginning. Only beginning and there was no telling as to when the team would ever encounter this evil force. A team bent on conquest... Would it be soon? Time was the only thing to tell...
The night seemed quiet in the woods. Just the ambient sounds of nature at night. Within moments, a strong breeze blew in the wind, causing the branches on the trees to shake, the leaves rustling in the wind. Just then a blur rushed passed, weaving about the trees. The figure seemed to be literally riding on the wind. Moments passed and the figure seemed to slow down which caused the wind to die down a little bit.

The figure came to a stop as paws were gently stepping on the grass making it lightly rustle. "It seems we have made quite some distance..." A young male spoke. "But why did you stop?" asked the young man. This is Skylar. An aspiring young trainer who is collecting gym badges and participating in Pokemon Races. Skylar removed the goggles covering his eyes and soon they rested on his head. "You see something?" Skylar spoke before he swung himself off of the Pokemon that he was catching a ride with. "Cuuuuune." The Pokemon motioned its head. The Pokemon beside him was none other than the the embodiment of the north wind, Suicune. The young man looked on ahead noticing where it was pointing. "We don't know if they are hostile or not. So for now... Stay close. If we need to get away I'll count on you my friend." With that the duo began their approach to a nearby campsite to see who was there and if they were friendly or hostile. Only time could tell.

Skylar Soren wrote:
The night seemed quiet in the woods. Just the ambient sounds of nature at night. Within moments, a strong breeze blew in the wind, causing the branches on the trees to shake, the leaves rustling in the wind. Just then a blur rushed passed, weaving about the trees. The figure seemed to be literally riding on the wind. Moments passed and the figure seemed to slow down which caused the wind to die down a little bit.

The figure came to a stop as paws were gently stepping on the grass making it lightly rustle. "It seems we have made quite some distance..." A young male spoke. "But why did you stop?" asked the young man. This is Skylar. An aspiring young trainer who is collecting gym badges and participating in Pokemon Races. Skylar removed the goggles covering his eyes and soon they rested on his head. "You see something?" Skylar spoke before he swung himself off of the Pokemon that he was catching a ride with. "Cuuuuune." The Pokemon motioned its head. The Pokemon beside him was none other than the the embodiment of the north wind, Suicune. The young man looked on ahead noticing where it was pointing. "We don't know if they are hostile or not. So for now... Stay close. If we need to get away I'll count on you my friend." With that the duo began their approach to a nearby campsite to see who was there and if they were friendly or hostile. Only time could tell.

Jeremy looked at everyone and nodded. It was time to perhaps turn in. Jeremy's Pansear helped with getting things gathered and put away for the night. Sandy and his Pansage followed suit as did Lisa and Nicole. They got things all prepared for bed. It was almost 1 and there was a long day ahead.

While they were cleaning up a little for the night Pansage looked up due to sensing something near. It looked up and looked to the one side and managed to catch a shadow. Not sure as to who it was... But after hearing about the fact that a couple of grunts from a rather dark team was nearby... There was no room to just blow it off.

Jeremy's Pansage: Jeremy... *Alerting his master* Jeremy... We have company. By the bushes.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-18.jpg

Jeremy: Really? Hm... *Grins*

Seconds later...

Jeremy: *Holding a pokeball and speaking to it before calling out the pokemon* Dazzle us, Darling. Shine light on the shadow that looms to us with your Dazzling Gleam! Roselia... I bring you out, Sweet vine. Come on out!

Suddenly...

Jeremy's Roselia: *Popping out and Performing a move* Roselia!

It was it's dazzling gleam...

Revealing...
With Skylar and the Suicune making their steps towards the camp. "Hmm I see some movement." Skylar spoke as they got closer. "I think they took notice of us!" He exclaimed when he noticed the Roselia casting a Dazzling Gleam. Skylar crossed his arms and used them to shield his eyes and bracing himself for the attack. Suicune lunges ahead in front of Skylar as if it would take the attack for him. But there was no connection with the attack. Both the trainer and the Suicune just noticed the light shining on them and stood up straight looking ahead knowing they had been spotted. "Hello?!" Skylar called out a he moved up beside the Suicune putting his hand on the side of the Suicune's shoulder. This way it wouldn't attack unless they were attacked first.

Skylar Soren wrote:
With Skylar and the Suicune making their steps towards the camp. "Hmm I see some movement." Skylar spoke as they got closer. "I think they took notice of us!" He exclaimed when he noticed the Roselia casting a Dazzling Gleam. Skylar crossed his arms and used them to shield his eyes and bracing himself for the attack. Suicune lunges ahead in front of Skylar as if it would take the attack for him. But there was no connection with the attack. Both the trainer and the Suicune just noticed the light shining on them and stood up straight looking ahead knowing they had been spotted. "Hello?!" Skylar called out a he moved up beside the Suicune putting his hand on the side of the Suicune's shoulder. This way it wouldn't attack unless they were attacked first.

Jeremy looked up and towards the figure. He didn’t want to be defensive as it was not like him to do on the fly towards anyone. But he had to be strong as he had to protect his sisters.

Jeremy: *To the figures standing in clear view* Who are you? Are you friend or foe? We won’t attack. Just tell us. Who are you?

Lisa: Are you alone? Do you come alone?

Darlene: *Curious* ...

They were all very curious about who the strange figure was. It was perhaps another trainer. But they figured that they would need to be sure.
Skylar heard the voice calling out to him. He took a step forward to try and get a better look at who was asking. "lots of questions jeez..." He sighed under his breath. "I am Skylar, If you mean alone with no other people, there is no one else here but me and my Pokemon." Skylar declared standing a couple inches ahead of his Pokemon. "Well if you don't wish to attack that makes too of us, were friendly here, unless attacked first."

Skylar took a moment and looked back at the Suicune who was now at his side. "We were traveling along and saw your camp fire. That's why we stopped. Sorry to disturb you." Skylar spoke as he looked at the group.

Skylar Soren wrote:
Skylar heard the voice calling out to him. He took a step forward to try and get a better look at who was asking. "lots of questions jeez..." He sighed under his breath. "I am Skylar, If you mean alone with no other people, there is no one else here but me and my Pokemon." Skylar declared standing a couple inches ahead of his Pokemon. "Well if you don't wish to attack that makes too of us, were friendly here, unless attacked first."

Skylar took a moment and looked back at the Suicune who was now at his side. "We were traveling along and saw your camp fire. That's why we stopped. Sorry to disturb you." Skylar spoke as he looked at the group.

Jeremy: Skylar. There is no need for hostility. We don't mean to be rather defensive. We are just weary as a bit far north of the woods. The far northern parts of these woods. We were informed of there being a couple of people from a dark team. Team Magma... We don't even know who they are. But from how it sounded... it wasn't good. It got us rather tensed. So... don't get us wrong. It isn't you. It's just that fear.

Lisa: Were you lost? Were you heading somewhere?

Jeremy: You're welcome to stay with us, Skylar. *Introducing the crew and himself along with* I'm Jeremy. Jeremy K. Lightfoot. I'm a gay youth and known by certain groups as Passion Kiss. This is my crew. Mostly family. And my soulmate. Sandy Westmoore. Soulmate, Member of my Entourage. Best friend and boyfriend. Love. He's known as Rainbow Kiss. He and I are Gay.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: Hey there. Nice to meet you, Sugar.

Jeremy: The two girls close by are Lisa Pidgetta Lightfoot and Nicole Eunha Lightfoot. My sisters.

Lisa: Hey there. Welcome.

Nicole: Nice to meet you.

Jeremy: The girl on the other side with the one boy is a friend that Sandy and I made while we were at Camp Brave trails. Darlene Lerner. The guy next to her is our cousin... Curtis B.P. Allen. And the one Blue haired guy you might have just stood beside... was my brother... Saphiroth Casey Cornelius Lightfoot.

Darlene: Hey there.

Curtis: Nice to meet you.

Saphiroth: Yo! Dude. What's up?

They were indeed being at a welcome. They were not about to shun him. As far as they knew... he was friendly. So... why fight?

Jeremy: Where're you from? Were you on the road long?
Upon hearing that he was welcome to stay, a sigh of relief came from the young man. He turned to his Pokemon and with a nod, he and the Suicune made their way to the camp. "Thank you for letting us stay. It seems you got quite the gathering here." Skylar spoke before his Suicune went to an open space and laid itself down to rest. Skylar walked over to his Pokemon sitting down right beside it. "Nice to meet you all."

After being bombarded with greetings and some questions he spoke up. "I came all the way from the Johto Region. Its my slice of home that I love to call it so, I guess you could say we've been on the road a lot lately. Been trying to collect gym badges from all over. We have had a lot of run ins with people like you speak being this, team magma. If they are around, perhaps we can lend a hand."

Skylar Soren wrote:
Upon hearing that he was welcome to stay, a sigh of relief came from the young man. He turned to his Pokemon and with a nod, he and the Suicune made their way to the camp. "Thank you for letting us stay. It seems you got quite the gathering here." Skylar spoke before his Suicune went to an open space and laid itself down to rest. Skylar walked over to his Pokemon sitting down right beside it. "Nice to meet you all."

After being bombarded with greetings and some questions he spoke up. "I came all the way from the Johto Region. Its my slice of home that I love to call it so, I guess you could say we've been on the road a lot lately. Been trying to collect gym badges from all over. We have had a lot of run ins with people like you speak being this, team magma. If they are around, perhaps we can lend a hand."

Jeremy: The Johto Region? That's in Japan... *Looking at his guide* Whoa. That's really far. That's like a real hop, Jump and skip away from the Asian atmosphere, Darling.

Sandy: True dat. A real long distance. Plus traveling all that way... for so long. You must have seen a whole lot of the world. Well... at least all of the Asian countries and the European ones nestled beside them.

Lisa: *Gasps* Sweet mother of gasp! You mean... that you've actually encountered that team? Team Magma and or Aqua? My gosh! You're lucky that they didn't skewer you. Our mom faced them once. They're mean cusses. Really mean. She was close to being taken by them. One of the battles that my mom could recall as the rest of the Journey's archives were lost. There was not record as the data collected from it... got mysteriously wiped out. No one knows for sure what all happened from that point on.

Suddenly they flashback...

Team Magma Leader Maxie: *Displeased* Can’t you two morons do anything right? I was in the middle of a Meeting with the head of Team Spectrum. Going over acquisitions of World domination. But had to cut short when Tabitha… called me and said that he sent you two to go on the hunt for the 16 year old Rising Star Macie M. Lightfoot. You were supposed to grab her and return. Instead… You’re quarreling with a bunch of KIDS!

Team Magma Grunt #2: Sorry, Boss. We were trying to get her. But these brats just keep trying to intercept us…

Maxie: Not for long…

Joanna: Who the hell are you, Creep!

Team Magma Leader Maxie: I’m the leader to Team Magma. Maxie. And you want a creep? I’ll show you what a creep really is. *Looking to see the Target* Macie is to come with us. If you want to buy her freedom from me… Then you’ll find out where the two orbs are and bring them to me. *To Macie* Macie… come to me. Now!

Macie: *To Maxie* I’m not going anywhere with you. For one thing… You’re not the boss of me. 2. Your two Grunts who happen to do your dirty work since you won’t as you’re nothing more than a coward…. they tried and failed. So… Really?! Do you really insist on trying again and just fail?

Joey: *To Maxie* Yeah. Why not take a hike, you greaseball? The Rising star isn’t going with you. And only a fool would just follow you.

Melanie and Miltiades landed between Macie and the group

Melanie: time to go home Maxie

Team Magma Leader Maxie: *With Authority* You dare order the Leader of Team Magma?! *Calling out his pokemon* Camerupt, Come out!

“Camerupt!”

Macie: I raise my Camerupt with love. You raise yours with force and cruelty. Who’ll win it if i were to battle you with my Camerupt?

Maxie: You think that you can withstand my power?

Macie: *Standing with a determination* … *With her Pokeball ready to let out a pokemon* What power?

Miltiades stepped between Maxie and Macie

Miltiades: we said it was time for you to go home Macie

Miltia replied with a serious expression as she pulled out a pokeball

Sara twitched a bit as she was denied. ” I held back honestly… Do you want me to summon every fricking legendary from every universe at once ?! Jeez, I summoned the two of the most powerful Legendaries ever recorded in Pokemon history , in this set of universes , and you are so blatantly set on Groudon you ignore such a opportunity ?! ” .She yelled out , embarrassed that she did all of that just to get completely ignored. It actually triggered her a little bit. She honestly was very tempted to do so if she desired to. Also, she smiled at Macie’s determination. ” We are with you all the way dear ” . She said softly, however she looked at her Greninja. It already had a Water Shruiken at the ready, in case any sort of fighting were to take place. Neither of them were willing to give up. Anna nodded with her sister, her Lopunny ready to do battle as well. This was going to be a hard-pressed battle.

Sara glared at the supposed leader of Team Magma. It was honestly such a ridiculous notion. Seriously, if it wasn’t for the fact that she was a kind woman she would’ve launched an attack right there on the leader without any sort of warning. However, she was waiting when it was a good time to do such a thing.

But what none of them knew… was that Diana still remained to make her move. She clearly had a move to use and Macie couldn’t help but to notice that Diana would be set to make her next move.

Macie: *Calling out her pokemon* Nova… Come out. Show this evil man what a Pokemon raised with love and care can do.

With just a flash of star studded light…

“Camerupt!”

Macie: Maxie, I’m the Rising Star. And if it’s a duel… you want. It’s one that you’ll get. Prepare yourself. It’s time to duel!

Maxie: So be it! *Commanding his Pokemon* Camerupt, Use Fire Blast on the Rising Star’s Camerupt! Show them what a true burn is like!

Macie: *Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, Use Fissure and then Magnitude on that Camerupt! Shake it up!

As Sara sent out her Greninja to fight against the grunts Diana turned to her Cresselia and was ready to issue a command when Dialga and Palkia entered the fray and caused her to pause. After a brief moment she snapped back to face the grunts and now their leader, who seemed to have joined in the fight. “If you insist on starting this one…” with a snap of her fingers the eyes of her cresselia started glowing and instantly Nova’s attacks were stopped before they even began. “Then pay attention to your teammates as well.” She mentioned pointing Macie’s attention to the two steel types fighting against Maxie. “Earthquake would have hit all Pokémon involved aside from your Camerupt and my Cresselia, understand?” She coldly stated as she turned back to Maxie. “Now, Kiva scald. And Luna psyshock.” Diana commanded as a jet of hot water came bursting from her empoleon’s mouth, slamming into camerupt with enough force to stagger it. Then Cresselia’s body shimmered as bolts of psychic energy shot out and slammed into the lava camel.
But in the heat of the battle as the attacks were to hit dead on at Maxie’s Camerupt…

Up in the air…

Overhead above the park Riding on a Dragonite…

Wakka: *Calling out to the crew* HEY DOWN THERE! GET OUT OF THE WAY, YA! IT’S NOT GONNA BE SAFE TO STAY THERE AT THE PARK!

Luzzu: *To the Crew down below* Joanna, Frank, Everyone… Get out… NOW! Go… We’ll Handle this one… HURRY! MACIE., YOUR VOICE IS WHAT THEY ARE AFTER TO SUMMON AND AWAKEN GROUDON, And THE TWO ORBS! IF THEY GET EITHER ONE… IT’S GONNA SPELL DISASTER ON A GLOBAL SCALE! *Motioning for everyone to Evacuate* Everyone go to safety… TAKE COVER! GENE, ALDEN! Your Client is in danger… GET HER OUT OF THERE! GO!

Sara was about to attack with Greninja until this unknown individual came and warned her about the dangers that would come if Macie was captured. Well, she could personally fight either Groudon or Kyogre, but either way it would spell a monsterous level of destruction either way. She nodded upwards, beforeruning to safety as fast as she could. Anna was carrying Madison who was sleeping through this entire encounter. Anna yelled ” Charizard ! Take Madison back to the Hotel ! ” . She said, giving the little girl to Madison, who zoomed at supersonic speeds towards the Hotel . Meanwhile, they looked back to see what the others would do in reaction. If they stood and fight, so would they. If they decided to run, well… They would as well.

Macie’s Camerupt then went to grab Macie with his teeth and tossed her slightly onto his back and then with a fast gallop… fled to the nearest Hotel which was about a block or so away…

Joanna’s Scyther came out and grabbed Joanna before flying off into the air… heading fast to the nearest hotel. Jessie’s Fearow and Leslie’s Fearow, Randolph’s Swanna and Sarah’s Rapidash along with Jordan’s Froslass and Shuppet came and carried the crew off fast with speed. They had to make a break for it as there was gonna be an attack coming. They had to be within a few miles distance from it.

Once everyone had scattered and all that remained were The Team Magma Grunts and The Leader Maxie…

Gene and Alden had by then fled off over to the nearest hotel to meet up with the crew…

Overhead…

Luzzu: *Commanding the Pokemon* Dragonite, Unleash your DRACO METEOR! On TEAM MAGMA!

Dragonite: *Unleashing the attack* DRAAAAGOOONIIIITE"

Nicole: That's all she could remember from that. At least with that team being in the loop.

Jeremy: They were being very bad gems. Very bad. I don't think that mom even likes looking back. It's just so.... devastating.

teenage-saphiroth-casey-cornelius-lightfoot-15.jpg

Saphiroth: Have you had any close calls with them? That team surely wasn't gonna go easy on you.

Curtis: Evil men like them... don't know the sense to do so.
Skylar gave a heavy sigh before he nodded. "Yes but they weren't called that, they were called Team Rocket. They are stealing people's Pokémon for world domination. One of the Pokemon with me was captured by Team Rocket actually, they experimented on her. I was lucky enough to save her before she couldn't take it anymore..." his eyes shut tightly. The Suicune nudged Skylar in a comforting manner. His eyes opened and soon thanked the Suicune with an embrace, his head touching that of the Suicune.

Skylar Soren wrote:
Skylar gave a heavy sigh before he nodded. "Yes but they weren't called that, they were called Team Rocket. They are stealing people's Pokémon for world domination. One of the Pokemon with me was captured by Team Rocket actually, they experimented on her. I was lucky enough to save her before she couldn't take it anymore..." his eyes shut tightly. The Suicune nudged Skylar in a comforting manner. His eyes opened and soon thanked the Suicune with an embrace, his head touching that of the Suicune.

Jeremy: Oh my god... *In shock* Team Rocket. They were doing that to... that Suicune? That's terrible. Thank heavens that you managed to save her.

Nicole: Yeah. *Sighs sadly* How could people be so cruel to innocent living pokemon?

Darlene: It's Disgusting knowing how people can even sleep at night for just being that blatantly cruel.

Seconds later...

Jeremy: Want to meet our mom's pokemon? They are with us for some extra protection. Our mom tends to get a bit over protective. When it first started... our mom was originally only gonna allow for Lisa and Nicole to go on the journey. I was only allowed because i promised and swore to take them along with me and protect them. Which i'd do regardless... But still it was either that... or i couldn't go.

Nicole: Jeremy, Mom was like that because you were rather vulnerable to the cruelty of the world. People taunting you for being... well gay. There were a whole bunch of people being against it. She couldn't bare to see you go through that by going on your own... just like this. IT WAS GONNA BREAK HER HEART, Jeremy. Over the years... Mom's dealt with enough heartache... would you be wanting to see her go through more by letting you go through this all alone and thereby having all kinds of danger and not knowing if you'll come back from this in the end?

Jeremy: No. I wouldn't.

Lisa: Okay then. Now just try to understand the reason why she had it done this way. It was to make sure that you were gonna be okay. One way or another.

Talk about a rather strong subject. Wow.... I guess Drama really does run itself in abundance. Doesn't it?
"No, nonono. Suicune I met in Ecruteak. Its actually where we battled. But it was a Ponyta. Thats what they were experimenting on... They thought of her nothing more than a test subject for their big plan... I couldn't let her suffer and die like that." He spoke clutching the Luxury ball in his palm. "It changed her completely. But shes still family to me. I accept her that way. Now she's a strong beautiful Rapidash who I can always rely on." These memories began to make him get a bit emotional as he rubs his left eye. "But sure I'd love to meet them!"

Skylar Soren wrote:
"No, nonono. Suicune I met in Ecruteak. Its actually where we battled. But it was a Ponyta. Thats what they were experimenting on... They thought of her nothing more than a test subject for their big plan... I couldn't let her suffer and die like that." He spoke clutching the Luxury ball in his palm. "It changed her completely. But shes still family to me. I accept her that way. Now she's a strong beautiful Rapidash who I can always rely on." These memories began to make him get a bit emotional as he rubs his left eye. "But sure I'd love to meet them!"

Jeremy: Okay... Get set to meet them. *Calling the pokemon out* Nova... Muscle Star... Please come on out and show yourself.

Within seconds...

Machoke: Ma-Machoke...

Camerupt: Camerupt!

Lisa: Skylar... Meet our mom's Pokemon. Well two of them. Camerupt. who she nicknamed Nova and Machoke... Who she calls Muscle Star.. She loves them... They're special to her. Camerupt... has a tendency to get rather violent when it's angered. Not to startle you. But when he's angry... and unleashes... Be somewhere else. Be somewhere that isn't where he is. The only remedy... is singing to him. singing is the only remedy. We'll show you what we mean...

Jeremy: Nova... This is only for show... But get angry. Violent.

Camerupt nods and understands what is being done and plays along to explain what was being told...

Within seconds...

Camerupt: *Shaking in anger and growling* CA-CA-CAMERRRRRUPPPPPT! *Starting to unleash some molten rock*

Lisa: *Singing to Camerupt* "Come, come, come into my world
Won't you lift me up, up, high upon your love

Take these arms that were made for lovin'
And this heart that will beat for two
Take these eyes that were meant for watching over you
And I've been such a long time waiting
For someone I can call my own
I've been chasing the life I'm dreaming
Now I'm home

I need your love
Like night needs morning

So won't you...
Come, come, come into my world
Oh baby come, come into my world

Take these lips that were made for kissing
And this heart that will see you through
And these hands that were made to touch and feel you

So free your love
Hear me I'm calling

Oh won't you...
Oh baby
Na, na, na, na...

I need your love
Like night needs morning

Oh won't you...
Na, na, na, na...
Na, na, na, na...
Na, na, na, na..."

Camerupt calms down and becomes Docile...

Jeremy: *Grins* See? That's how it goes. When he's angry... Either sing to him... or get the heck outta dodge because if he goes all out with the rage... it's defcon 1.

Darlene: That can get pretty spooky. You wouldn't want that. Really. You wouldn't.

They nodded as they knew what that meant. They of course showed their sympathy for the ponyta. They clearly felt bad for what happened to it. They wanted to undo the pain it went through... but knew that it could never be done...
Skylar could understand that some Pokemon would be upset by the events of both the present and the past. "Well since you have gone and shown me some of the Pokemon around you guys. Would you like to meet some of the Pokemon I've captured on my journies around the world?" He said smiling proudly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus