Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa then stepped out, expecting the others to leave for the campsite going to be set up.

Mandosa: "Well great to meet ya', Sergeant Andrew! Hope ya' continue to protect the country alongside everyone with ya' all the way!"

Gallade saluted to Sergeant Andrew, and saluted.

Now it was time to camp.

7566731225960d449d8c134289b0a268.png

Sgt. Andrews: I'm kinda retired. But don't you worry... I'm still on call to respond when the call to duty rings its bell. I'll never stop serving. As long as i still got my legs and have the will to go out and fight the good fight in the name of the U.S of A... It'll be a long time before that stops. *Saluting back* You young gals and gentlemen take good care and stay safe out there on the road. It's only the start... but it's a long road and it will gradually get hard and start getting harder as it goes on. The trials you face... will test you. Come close to breaking you. But as long as you and your fighting pals have each other's backs and are vigilant... You'll be able to weather anything that comes your way.

It was a minute later when they all made off to the camping site and got set on looking to pitch camp once they made it to the spot.

By time they made it over to the spot...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: So... this is the spot. *Looking around at the features* Not bad. It's roomy enough and we can put our sleeping bags down around the center... Circling the pit there... Where we can build a small campfire. Perhaps tell some stories to bring some entertainment. Talk about ourselves and what we do...

Lisa: That sounds good. However we wouldn't want to bore anyone... Lol!

Nicole: Yeah.

All: *Laughing*

Machoke and Camerupt came out from their pokeballs and got to placing the small rocks into a line, making a circle. Then placing some twigs and small branches into the middle and then with a quick blow of flame... Pansear took an honor to lighting the campfire...

Sandy: That's a swell looking campfire. Wonderful.

It was a few minutes later when the rest of the camp was set and they all began to conjure up something for food.

What they didn't notice was that there was sounds of someone close by the camp... Although from the way that things were going... Things were at a quiet level. It was peaceful. It was all that mattered and it was where they began chatting among one another...
Alexander (played by JetStorm)

(Don't mind me,I got permission to join this)

During the wee hours of the night,a young 18 year old boy,was wondering around the forest,staring down at the map on his pokedex. "There should be a pokemon center nearby....." he mutters quietly to himself. He hears the snores of wild pokemon and he sighed,he just prays none of them wake up,for he doesn't to wake up a pokemon and upset it. Alexander shivered slightly and he looked around,there wasn't a building anywhere in sight,which sucked,he was tired,hungry,and above all,extremely cold. As he continued along the dirt path,he leaned against a tree and he sighed.

As Alexander was searching for a place to stay,his pokemon,Riolu,popped out its pokeball and looked at his trainer "Rio.....?" it asked and saw how pale his trainer was. Riolu looked around to see if he can sense a nearby aura,maybe he can get help from other people,hopefully. The pokemon dashed off in hopes of finding someone that can help his trainer. As it was running,it noticed a flame in the distance,and it stopped running and quietly approached the flame,and hid in the bushes when it saw that the fire was surrounded by other people.

Riolu gulps,it is a shy pokemon after all,but his trainer is more important. Riolu gets out the bushes and it made a small call for help. "Ri!" it said,trying to get someone's attention.

Alexander wrote:
(Don't mind me,I got permission to join this)

During the wee hours of the night,a young 18 year old boy,was wondering around the forest,staring down at the map on his pokedex. "There should be a pokemon center nearby....." he mutters quietly to himself. He hears the snores of wild pokemon and he sighed,he just prays none of them wake up,for he doesn't to wake up a pokemon and upset it. Alexander shivered slightly and he looked around,there wasn't a building anywhere in sight,which sucked,he was tired,hungry,and above all,extremely cold. As he continued along the dirt path,he leaned against a tree and he sighed.

As Alexander was searching for a place to stay,his pokemon,Riolu,popped out its pokeball and looked at his trainer "Rio.....?" it asked and saw how pale his trainer was. Riolu looked around to see if he can sense a nearby aura,maybe he can get help from other people,hopefully. The pokemon dashed off in hopes of finding someone that can help his trainer. As it was running,it noticed a flame in the distance,and it stopped running and quietly approached the flame,and hid in the bushes when it saw that the fire was surrounded by other people.

Riolu gulps,it is a shy pokemon after all,but his trainer is more important. Riolu gets out the bushes and it made a small call for help. "Ri!" it said,trying to get someone's attention.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-22.jpg

Jeremy Looked at the bushes and suddenly noticed a Riolu. At least it looked like one. He knew that his cousin Curtis had one... So he knew that there were Riolu's. But he didn't expect to just see another one. A Wild one no less.

Camerupt turned to see the Riolu and stampeded over to it. It was curious.

Camerupt was able to speak human tongue as you might have known by now... that all of Macie's pokemon could... And that also meant that all the pokemon that were part of the crew's pokemon teams... could too. Camerupt went right to it and spoke...

Camerupt: Riolu... What're you doing here? You okay? Are you hurt?

Lisa: *Walking over to the Riolu and curious as to where it came from* Where did you come from? Where's your trainer? Are you... Alone?

For the way things were... The campfire tale was gonna be stalled a little but it was due to an occurrence that came. Someone was in trouble and in need. So that in all things was what would come first. In life... there's a thing called Karma. Good Karma meant that good things would follow along. Whether it be big or small. Bad Karma... same suit. Bad things would follow from bad karma. There was good karma... So this was where something good was to come. But from what Jeremy and his group could tell... it looked like just where only a Riolu was in question. But what they didn't see... was the trainer. But they would... soon.

Jeremy: It didn't come alone. I think it's trying to tell us something.

Sandy: But... What? What could it be saying? It's saying something as in help. But help who? Him. Its trainer? Who?

Riolu nipped the person's hand,it didn't like being picked up,but its nips didn't hurt,it was a warning. When it was on the ground it made another plea,its motioning for them to follow it,it needs help. Riolu walked down the dirt path and stopped,it looked at them,waiting for someone to follow. "Rio....." it said,its voice sounded sad.

(Sorry if its short)

Alexander wrote:
Riolu nipped the person's hand,it didn't like being picked up,but its nips didn't hurt,it was a warning. When it was on the ground it made another plea,its motioning for them to follow it,it needs help. Riolu walked down the dirt path and stopped,it looked at them,waiting for someone to follow. "Rio....." it said,its voice sounded sad.

(Sorry if its short)

Jeremy: Lisa, take Camerupt with you... Follow Riolu and find its trainer. If you run into trouble... Signal out a beat. We'll come right over.

Lisa: Okay. I will. Camerupt... Let's go. Riolu, Lead the way.

Something was going on and now with the fact that it was possible that the Riolu wasn't alone... There was only one question. Where was the trainer and was the trainer in danger?

Sandy: Should we go and find out too? It could be serious. It just wouldn't be right to just stay and wait.

Jeremy: We're not just waiting... But we also don't want to get too close. We don't know anything about that Riolu or the trainer. All we know is that it's trainer might be hurt or in danger and the Riolu is trying to find his trainer some assistance. Coming from the woods therein to seek for help. We're here... We're assisting... but caution has to be taken. We don't know who's friend or foe. Mendosa is a blooming friend... We can trust him... but we don't know about this trainer that's out there. He might be a friend... Sweet kind and very open. Or he could be an enemy. We just don't know. All we can do is be vigilant and just keep our eyes open. It's safer that way. I am sure that Riolu's trainer would feel the same way if he were in our shoes.

Sandy: True. Very true.

Alexander was still leaning up against a tree,he was shivering a bit due to how cold it was during the wee hours of the night. Then he heard footsteps and he looked over and saw Riolu. The pokemon runs over to his trainer and he looked at the other trainers and then made a sound "Ri...." it sounded sad,it was scared for its trainer,he didn't like seeing Alexander sick.

Alexander looked up and saw more trainers "Good evening....I'm sorry if my pokemon caused any trouble...." he says politely and Riolu growls and elbows his trainer as if it was telling him to be more mindful of his health and surroundings. The pokemon pouted slightly and then yawned tiredly,passing out in his trainer's arms.

Alexander wrote:
Alexander was still leaning up against a tree,he was shivering a bit due to how cold it was during the wee hours of the night. Then he heard footsteps and he looked over and saw Riolu. The pokemon runs over to his trainer and he looked at the other trainers and then made a sound "Ri...." it sounded sad,it was scared for its trainer,he didn't like seeing Alexander sick.

Alexander looked up and saw more trainers "Good evening....I'm sorry if my pokemon caused any trouble...." he says politely and Riolu growls and elbows his trainer as if it was telling him to be more mindful of his health and surroundings. The pokemon pouted slightly and then yawned tiredly,passing out in his trainer's arms.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: Oh... No it's okay. He was no trouble. He was actually a sweetheart. He just doesn't seem to like being picked up by others is all. But it's okay. Really. Are you... Are you okay though? Riolu came off as if you were like in danger or dying. Clearly... You're not dying... or in danger from way it looks. *introducing herself* I'm Lisa. Lisa Lightfoot. One of the daughters of one Macie M. Lightfoot. I'm a pokemon trainer. *Noticing the trainer eyeing Camerupt* Oh... this big fiery rascal is my mom's pokemon that my mom's lent to us for extra protection. Camerupt. He's gentle... But just don't get him mad. He can become violent and when that happens. Don't be near. He isn't pleasant. The only thing that can calm him is singing. Singing to him always calms him. It's a remedy.

Camerupt nods and Smiles... It was clearly giving it's wry and rascally grin. But it was very open and friendly.

Lisa: Where did you come from? Were you like... on your way somewhere?

Lisa was pretty curious and she seemed to truly care. She kinda cared alot as she knew that something brought this trainer to these parts... Question was... What? And where was he really going?

"I'm searching for a pokemon center,my other pokemon,Espion got food poisoning...." He answered and then he hears that she introduced herself "Its a pleasure to meet you...I'm Alexander....but feel free to call me Alex." he says politely and then his Riolu woke up and sensed something,maybe another pokemon,Riolu can sense if there is other pokemon nearby or if someone was hurt,but in this case,it was just a wild pokemon he was sensing. The small pokemon yawned and fell back asleep,resting its tired head on Alexander's shoulder,snoring quietly.

Alexander shivered again "I hate to bother you guys....but is there a place nearby that I could stay at?" Alex asked,he didn't want to be in the cold any longer. He's a freeze baby,he HATES the cold,even if it isn't that cold outside,he'd be the type to wear a long sleeved shirt,a jacket,and a beanie.
(Hey there! I need to catch myself up to speed.)

Mandosa chuckles along as he follows the rest of the group, then he sees a Riolu.

Mandosa: "Huh... curious."

Curious, Gallade speed forwards, but slows down so his trainer can see the path they were heading to.

When they made it to the spot, they see a boy.

Gallade: "Lade?"

Mandosa finally caught up to a trainer in the woods. He seemed much older than everyone here. He waved it off, knowing nothing bad has happened.

Mandosa: "Not a problem! We were just setting up camp. Wanted to check if Riolu wasn't a stray. My name is Mandosa."

Gallade gave a salute, crossing his arm diagonally across his chest.

Gallade: "Gallade!"

However, he does hear about Espeon being poisoned. This was very concerning.

Mandosa: "Poisoned? That's a something. And uh... I dunno. Do we have an extra tent for him?"

Alexander wrote:
"I'm searching for a pokemon center,my other pokemon,Espion got food poisoning...." He answered and then he hears that she introduced herself "Its a pleasure to meet you...I'm Alexander....but feel free to call me Alex." he says politely and then his Riolu woke up and sensed something,maybe another pokemon,Riolu can sense if there is other pokemon nearby or if someone was hurt,but in this case,it was just a wild pokemon he was sensing. The small pokemon yawned and fell back asleep,resting its tired head on Alexander's shoulder,snoring quietly.

Alexander shivered again "I hate to bother you guys....but is there a place nearby that I could stay at?" Alex asked,he didn't want to be in the cold any longer. He's a freeze baby,he HATES the cold,even if it isn't that cold outside,he'd be the type to wear a long sleeved shirt,a jacket,and a beanie.

Lisa: There isn't one close by... The closest one might be Buckner... Misourri. That's a little ways away. but we got some medical supplies that could help cure it of Food poisoning. Alex, we also got a campfire going too... So you're welcome to join where it's warmer.

Camerupt: We won't turn a fellow trainer down.

Lisa: We know the way back. Come along with us. We'll take you over to meet everyone. We're all a friendly bunch. But just be forewarned that 3 members of the crew... are gay and gayer than a 3 dollar bill. One of them is my brother... Jeremy. Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot. Just so you are aware. But don't worry. He's very friendly and bubbly. Willing to come to anyone's aid. As well as his soulmate Sandy Westmoore. He too is very open and friendly. Never mean... Never. *Grins kindly*

Lisa was opening the invite to Alex. She was more than willing to help. Without a seconds wait... She turned and faced the direction where it would lead back to the campout site...

Alexander smiled a bit "Thank you..." he says and his pokemon,Riolu was still asleep. He walked down the path and noticed the campsite. Riolu felt warmth and he woke up and looked at Alexander and then he noticed a campfire. "Rio..." the Riolu hops out of his arms and then curls up in a small ball,falling back asleep beside the campfire. It was careful not to burn itself.

Alexander sat down on a log,and then he opened his bag,he the pulls out a pokeball and he lets out his Galar Ponyta. His Ponyta had a blue and purple mane,a black and white horn on its forehead,and it had pale skin. The ponyta yawned and rests beside its trainer.

Alexander wrote:
Alexander smiled a bit "Thank you..." he says and his pokemon,Riolu was still asleep. He walked down the path and noticed the campsite. Riolu felt warmth and he woke up and looked at Alexander and then he noticed a campfire. "Rio..." the Riolu hops out of his arms and then curls up in a small ball,falling back asleep beside the campfire. It was careful not to burn itself.

Alexander sat down on a log,and then he opened his bag,he the pulls out a pokeball and he lets out his Galar Ponyta. His Ponyta had a blue and purple mane,a black and white horn on its forehead,and it had pale skin. The ponyta yawned and rests beside its trainer.

Veras

@Spirithero

Once at the campsite...

Lisa: *To the crew* Everyone... This is Alex. He's a fellow trainer. He's on a journey just like we are and is in need of a center for his Espeon. It's got food poisoning.

Jeremy: Food Poisoning? *Gasps* Mercilous mother of gasp. That's awful. Terrible. We got multiple heal potions here as well as stones, and pokeballs. Berries and the like... Sandy... Get out a couple of those healing potions. That Espeon is gonna need it. Fast.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: You got it, Darling. *Getting into the bag and grabbing for a couple of heals* How did the espeon get food poisoning. That's what i'd like to know. Suppose it ate some rather tainted chow?

Jeremy: Could have been. But what was it... and when was it that the Espeon ate the chow that was the cause for food poisoning?

Darlene: No idea. But... I think that we should made sure that it gets treated. Food poisoning can turn bad. Real fast.

Jeremy: Agreed, Darlene. Very much agreed.

Alexander gets out the pokeball with Espeon in it. The pokemon came out,and flopped onto the dirt,it looked awful,it stood up and got on its trainer's left leg and it made a sound,it needed something to drink. Alexander gets out a bottle of water and Espeon drinks a little bit at a time,so it doesn't,well,get sick all over the place. When it was done drinking some water,it yawned and slowly curled up in a ball and tried to fall asleep.

Riolu was a bit scared for his friend,Espeon. Riolu was still somewhat awake and can sense his sick friend. The pokemon looked at the other trainers and saw them making an elixar to help get rid of the food poisoning.

Alexander wrote:
Alexander gets out the pokeball with Espeon in it. The pokemon came out,and flopped onto the dirt,it looked awful,it stood up and got on its trainer's left leg and it made a sound,it needed something to drink. Alexander gets out a bottle of water and Espeon drinks a little bit at a time,so it doesn't,well,get sick all over the place. When it was done drinking some water,it yawned and slowly curled up in a ball and tried to fall asleep.

Riolu was a bit scared for his friend,Espeon. Riolu was still somewhat awake and can sense his sick friend. The pokemon looked at the other trainers and saw them making an elixar to help get rid of the food poisoning.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: *Mixing the heal potions with some berries added to it* This is gonna make that Espeon well... There is no way that a pokemon's gonna be made to just get sicker. Not as long as we got something to tell. It needs help. Help is gonna be provided.

Jeremy: Right. Starting with the potion. We also got a bunch of wild pokemon that we have to care for. They came falling from the sky and we have to get them to the center to be checked out. They could be internally hurt.

Lisa: I agree. I totally agree. We also have to worry of them too... Poor things.

Nicole: *To Alex* So... Alex, Where are you from? You sure look as if you've traveled a great distance.

Things were starting to calm down a little. But first thing was first... Curing the Espeon...

Alexander heard Nicole ask where he was from and he looked up from his map. "I'm from the Galar Region." He answered and he looked down at his Espeon whom was sound asleep. He places his jacket around Espeon to keep it warm,so it doesn't catch a cold. Then Riolu walked over and it rests beside its trainer,it was very worried for Espeon.

Alexander then looked back at his map on his pokedex,and he sees where the next center is,which is miles and miles away,this slightly annoyed him,why would someone not make a pokemon center in the middle of the woods,it just didn't make any sense.

Alexander wrote:
Alexander heard Nicole ask where he was from and he looked up from his map. "I'm from the Galar Region." He answered and he looked down at his Espeon whom was sound asleep. He places his jacket around Espeon to keep it warm,so it doesn't catch a cold. Then Riolu walked over and it rests beside its trainer,it was very worried for Espeon.

Alexander then looked back at his map on his pokedex,and he sees where the next center is,which is miles and miles away,this slightly annoyed him,why would someone not make a pokemon center in the middle of the woods,it just didn't make any sense.

The Potion was then finished and within seconds Lisa gave it over to Alex to use on his espeon.

Nicole: The Galar Region... That's possibly in... Japan.

All: *Exclaiming* In Japan?!

Jeremy: You had to have traveled for multiple days... Possibly a couple weeks at least from the sound of things. God... How were you just able to travel like that... On foot? That sort of travel would be enough to put anyone down in traction. Needing a whole lot of rest.

Sandy: Right. We wouldn't be able to make that... Not even on our best days.

Darlene: *Hearing the Radio playing* Another tune is coming on... A Good one too...

Radio: *As Lord Arnold* AND THE HITS... JUST KEEP ON.... COMING! It's time for more music and that means just one thing... More of the Rising Star... As well as other fine tuned hits... It was 6 years ago when this very tune was sung and done by the Rising Star. It's her very style of... Adele's Fire in the Rain. You know... When we get to hear the Rising Star's voice... It kinda leaves a person feeling rather tingly and wanting to turn to putty just by hearing the angelic power that comes right from her voice. Wow! She's a diva that can never get old and faded from anyone. She's like a fire in the rain. Just raining down right on us and never ends. Here's Macie Melody Lightfoot's Enriched tune "Fire in the Rain" Right here on the grandest station with a beacon of hope and spreading musical shockwaves all through the land... MRHAP Metropolis... The station that will sire none less than to keep dishing out the firepower that is the groovy tunes coming from all the greats and the wondrous legends... And from the Rising Star herself Joining the line...

The Radio then played...

Macie: *Singing on the Radio* "I let it fall, my heart
And as it fell, you rose to claim it
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me
My hands, they were strong
But my knees were far too weak
To stand in your arms
Without falling to your feet

But there's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true
And the games you'd play
You would always win, always win

But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name
Your name

When laying with you
I could stay there
Close my eyes, feel you here forever
You and me together, nothing is better

'Cause there's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true
And the games you'd play
You would always win, always win

But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Your name

I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
When we fell, something died
'Cause I knew that that was the last time
The last time

Sometimes I wake up by the door
That heart you caught must be waiting for you
Even now when we're already over
I can't help myself from looking for you

I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touch your face
Your name

I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
When we fell, something died
'Cause I knew that that was the last time
The last time, oh

Oh, no
Let it burn, oh-oh-oh
Let it burn
Let it burn"

Lisa: *Smiles* That was a wonderful tune. Wow...

Jeremy: *To Mendosa* We should perhaps all pass the time a little by telling tales and stuff... Don't you think?

Alexander thanked Lisa and he carefully gave the potion to Espeon. After about thirty minutes or so,Espeon started to feel so much better. The Espeon walked up to Lisa and nuzzled her,as a way of saying thank you. Alexander looked over when he heard them exclaim that he was from Japan and then he heard someone ask how he was able to travel on foot. "I honestly have no answer to that question,I usually just travel and stop at nearby inns." he simply said.

Espeon and Riolu were startled when they heard the man in the Radio suddenly speak,that they hid behind Alexander "Its okay you two...." he says to his pokemon. They slowly stop hiding and Espeon looked at the radio with curiosity,it hasn't seen one before,it sniffed the radio and then it walked back to Alexander and rested,again,still exhausted after the long journey plus the food poisoning wasn't much help,but thankfully the poison gone.

Alexander heard music play from the radio and he looked up from his journal and he slightly smiled as the song was playing. He went back to whatever it is he was doing,which was just writing down something in his journal.
(sorry that's a lot. This may need my full attention to catch up. I won't be back until tomorrow afternoon.)

Alexander wrote:
Alexander thanked Lisa and he carefully gave the potion to Espeon. After about thirty minutes or so,Espeon started to feel so much better. The Espeon walked up to Lisa and nuzzled her,as a way of saying thank you. Alexander looked over when he heard them exclaim that he was from Japan and then he heard someone ask how he was able to travel on foot. "I honestly have no answer to that question,I usually just travel and stop at nearby inns." he simply said.

Espeon and Riolu were startled when they heard the man in the Radio suddenly speak,that they hid behind Alexander "Its okay you two...." he says to his pokemon. They slowly stop hiding and Espeon looked at the radio with curiosity,it hasn't seen one before,it sniffed the radio and then it walked back to Alexander and rested,again,still exhausted after the long journey plus the food poisoning wasn't much help,but thankfully the poison gone.

Alexander heard music play from the radio and he looked up from his journal and he slightly smiled as the song was playing. He went back to whatever it is he was doing,which was just writing down something in his journal.

Jeremy: So.... Where all have you traveled? I mean... from the way you tell it... it seems that you've been to many places thus far. Even through California and the like. The hottest areas as well... and if you came from the west... It'd stand to reason that you might have seen a little bit of americana... In California, Nevada and Arizona. Even Utah. That's a lot of sightseeing. Even for you. Or for a sweet ole' drag kid like me. Traveling so much like that at a time... It'd send my hair and my makeup in to a real tizzy.

Lisa: It's okay, Jeremy. Sometimes traveling is a good thing. It doesn't just tell where you've been... but where it will leads you.

Nicole: *Curious* So.... What're you writing there? Is it like a record of your experiences during your travels?

They were rather curious. Not that it was a bad thing... actually it quite interested them and for them to be interested in what Alex was writing... it meant one thing. It meant that they were truly welcoming him to their group and rather... cared about having him around and to be quite honest... Lisa was falling for him a little even though it wasn't showing on the surface.

"Yes I have been to many places during my travels...I've been to some of places you listed...I've even been to Paris." he says and then he looked over at Nicole whom seemed interested in his journal.

"This is just the info of pokemon I met,some that were never even heard of,while a few species of Pokémon are going extinct...but there is one I'm hoping to see...its called a Mewtwo." he says and he stretched.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus