Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa: "I... have nothing against that."

This was starting to become annoying. The more he hears Jeremy talk about something personal, the more difficult it was to convince him out of it. He's a nice guy. It wasn't like he was going to lose his temper any time soon. Plus, they met. This is only something he can assume, but only in his head.

Even Gallade felt as annoyed, and glared at Jeremy. From that point onward, Gallade stayed close to Mandosa. He didn't want to be guard anymore.

Mandosa looks at Gallade, and rubbed the back of his head. Gallade's trainer wasn't hurt, but this upset his loyal Pokémon. Furiously so.

Then, the group spots a camp! This has to be a big deal in such a city.

Mandosa: "Heh, well I'm all good on supplies. I refilled myself when--"

He stopped, seeing Beedrill already swarming over towards the camp. Beedrill will either give them a good scare, or he will be simply ignored. That was until he buzzed, and started scavenging around.

This caught Mandosa off-guard, but he's used to Beedrill scavenging in the woods.

Mandosa: "Beedrill! Come back here, please!"

Beedrill didn't hear him. That was something. Something intrigued Beedrill, but what?

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: *Sighs* Okay. I get it. You rather not say because you want to spare the feelings of those you don't really know till you're sure of what to express among them. It's okay. No big deal. Just thought that something would be open to clear the air. It's okay.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: Jeremy, Lord love you like none other... But he already told you what he had to tell you. And you're already on the sour side of his Gallade. It'd be wise to just drop it. Before his gallade decides to just say the hell with it and give you a little cut. Pissing people off with the gay stuff... it's why people don't tolerate them because they don't take hints what given. We tolerate your gayness because we're family. We love you. We would beat the crap outta people for trying to hurt you. But Mendosa... Isn't family. No offense to Mendosa because he's nice and we enjoy having him with us. He's a trainer... And an acquired friend. He at the end of the day... doesn't have to deal with your gayness. WE DO! So... When he say's he's fine with it all... Take his word for it. I mean... Sweet mother of beloved seriously. Do you really think he'd stick around us any further if it seemed and came out that he wasn't okay with it and was against it all? Think about it. Would he?

Jeremy: I know. I'm just very sensitive to comments about my gayness. Okay? I can't help it. Why do you think mom was highly hesitant in letting me even do this journey? You know that she didn't want to. She almost didn't allow it. What got her to let it go on was the fact that i said that i'd go and bring you two along and be like your protector. Which i'd do... regardless anyway. But if you didn't get to go... i wouldn't be doing it. She'd never let it. She's over protective.

Nicole: Well... of course she is. She's our mother. Plus she knows the world more than we do... You forget that she'd dealt with the world more than we have. Knows of it cruelty. how evil people can sometimes be. She doesn't want you getting hurt. People don't like gayness much. It is just that way. And we know that you'd have to try to keep it on the down low as much as possible because you didn't want to be seen as some freak. Which you're not. But after that one time... or incident. You are with all rights to be overly sensitive. Hey. We'd be that way too. If it were us... we'd be furious.

Sandy: Who wouldn't? We would be inhumane if we didn't express our feelings about things that hurt us.

It wasn't long before they saw a huge bird in the air...

"FEEEEEARRROOOOOW!" "FEEEEEEAARRRRROOOOW!"

Jeremy: *Looking up* Whoa! What's that?

Jeremy pulled out his Pokedex and it also recorded the info into the other Pokedex's as well...

Pokedex: *Informing about the Pokemon* Fearow- - the Beak Pokemon– The Evolved form of Spearow— FEAROW is recognized by its long neck and elongated beak. They are conveniently shaped for catching prey in soil or water. It deftly moves its long and skinny beak to pluck prey. It shoots itself suddenly high into the sky, then plummets down in one fell swoop to strike its prey. Its huge and magnificent wings can keep it aloft in the sky. It can remain flying a whole day without landing. It has the stamina to fly all day on its broad wings. It fights by using its sharp beak. It’s tough and has excellent stamina. It has no problem flying continuously for a whole day carrying a heavy load. It uses its long beak to attack. It has a surprisingly long reach, so it must be treated with caution.

Sandy: Wow! That is one fierce bird.

At the checkpoint...

meryl.jpg

Meryl: *Walking over to Jeremy* Hey Passion Kiss. What's up? You guys are set to go on your journey?

sherbet-peter.jpg

Sherbet: It's gonna be a real long adventure. Are you sure that you want to do this, Passion Kiss?

Jeremy: I am sure. I want to do this. Besides i am a celebrity too... But i have to get some adventure in me other than just wondering what i would like to look like for my next gig on stage. or wondering if i'm wearing the Right lipstick. Or if my dress is looking right.

jared.jpg

Jared: That's true. Although... you gotta admit that you sing pretty darn good. Amazing even. Forget that you channel that Drag Queen Superstar Rupaul sometimes or that Advocate Desmond. You're like a real sparkle.

lydia.jpg

Lydia: Seriously. You're good.

Jeremy: I know. And i admire how you all feel. I really do. But you guys... you all know that sometimes we have to know when to take a stand. Do something that makes us feel... Alive.

brandon.jpg

Brandon: True. *Seeing someone along the crew* Who's that?

Jeremy: Who? *Looking to the side* Oh. Him. That's a fellow trainer who's going on the journey along with us. Veras Mendosa. He's straight. but pretty well traveled.

Brandon: Not bad. He looks seasoned.

Jeremy: *Chuckles* You have no idea how seasoned he really is.

maisie-lee-multi-color-delight.jpg

Maisie lee (Multi-color Delight): We have all the items and stuff you'll need. Healers. Stones. Pokeballs. Special items that you can use to get certain pokemon to evolve. There are ones who need a special little something to help them in Evolving. Like Machoke... They have to be traded in order to be evolved into Machamp.

Lisa: Really? We thought that you just battle with them and they just battle in time.

Maisie-lee (Multi-color Delight): No way. That's what you have to do. one of the girls back at the camp.... He mentioned about having a brother who tried that and nothing happened. He had to trade his Machoke in... just to have it trade back and get himself a Machamp. It was the only way.

sophie-rose.jpg

Sophie-Rose: Those are the breaks... Wouldn't you say so, Passion Kiss?

Jeremy: Sounds like it.

rosie-cherry.jpg

Rosie-Cherry: We'd go along with you... but we don't know if we'd be able to handle all the traveling. It's a very long journey. However we could find a way to meet you at every check-point. Like a welcoming committee.

Nicole: Really?

Meryl: Sure. Besides... Anything for Passion Kiss and Rainbow Kiss. We'd stand for him anytime. We're also members of his Entourage. We'd answer to anything he'd ever need. Friends and buds for life. You know our credo. Once a Color... Always a color. And he's got colors of love. You can't get any truer than that. And another thing... Don't be dogging him for being gay. Being a gay youth... even in this world ain't easy. You always have to go through life wondering when the second shoe of ridicule will drop. People wondering if they should love on you for just being you... or look for ways to chastise you at a flip of a switch. It gets pretty monotonous after a while. Take it from us guys here. We know. We see it every day.

They were getting their bearings and stocking up on all that they'd need. The mention of Entourage... It was gonna soon stir a speck of curiosity. But question was... Who'd be first to ask?
Sheathe! Gallade saw Jeremy bother Mandosa. Immediately, he turns around to stop his Pokemon from killing someone.

Mandosa: "Hey, calm down. Look at me. I'm fine. I'm not hurt. It's just a misunderstanding."

Gallade hummed, lowering his head. Hearing him say that still bothered him, but now he felt sad.

Mandosa rubbed Gallade's head, smiling.

Mandosa: "Here, I can get ya' something from camp, okay? Ya' like Lum Berries?"

Gallade straightened his posture, and grins, raising an arm.

Gallade: "Lade!"

Moments later, he hears some commotion. It was friendly commotion! Mandosa smiles. It's great to hear everyone's reuniting! Or... are they? They mentioned celebrity. That's strange. He doesn't know too many celebrities. Now he wonders.

Beedrill seemed to be searching around camp for... something. The conversation convinced Beedrill to try and scavenge around for... something. It starts picking up... evolution stones?

Beedrill: "Bzzz!"

Beedrill honked angrily. He's trying to find a particular stone. Wonder what he's looking for.

Then... he's put on the spot, and waved friendly to the locals.

Mandosa: "Just call me Mandosa. Hey, is it alright I excuse myself? I think one of my Pokemon has found a something."

Beedrill still swarms in front of the area. All the stones were not what he wants. Without his trainer, Beedrill seems like a nuisance to the vendor, or that's what Mandosa would think.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Sheathe! Gallade saw Jeremy bother Mandosa. Immediately, he turns around to stop his Pokemon from killing someone.

Mandosa: "Hey, calm down. Look at me. I'm fine. I'm not hurt. It's just a misunderstanding."

Gallade hummed, lowering his head. Hearing him say that still bothered him, but now he felt sad.

Mandosa rubbed Gallade's head, smiling.

Mandosa: "Here, I can get ya' something from camp, okay? Ya' like Lum Berries?"

Gallade straightened his posture, and grins, raising an arm.

Moments later, he hears some commotion. It was friendly commotion! Mandosa smiles. It's great to hear everyone's reuniting! Or... are they? They mentioned celebrity. That's strange. He doesn't know too many celebrities. Now he wonders.

Beedrill seemed to be searching around camp for... something. The conversation convinced Beedrill to try and scavenge around for... something. It starts picking up... evolution stones?

Beedrill: "Bzzz!"

Beedrill honked angrily. He's trying to find a particular stone. Wonder what he's looking for.

Then... he's put on the spot, and waved friendly to the locals.

Mandosa: "Just call me Mandosa. Hey, is it alright I excuse myself? I think one of my Pokemon has found a something."

Beedrill still swarms in front of the area. All the stones were not what he wants. Without his trainer, Beedrill seems like a nuisance to the vendor, or that's what Mandosa would think.

meryl.jpg

Meryl: Your pokemon's located something? No worries... We got a fast runner. *To Rosie-Cherry* Rosie, call out your Hypno and assist the guy. fresh eyes are needed.

rosie-cherry.jpg
Rosie-Cherry

Rosie-Cherry: You got it, Meryl. *Calling out her Hypno* Hypno... come on out... Lend out your Telekinesis on the patch of Greenery. There's something there. Purge it. Make it show itself.

Seconds later...

Hypno: *Using Telekinesis* Hypno... Hypno... Hypno... Hypno... Hypno.

Within seconds the patch of greenery was and moved to the other side. Revealing what may have been buried...

Jeremy: *Looking to see a mysterious object* What... What is that?

Nicole: Are those... Berries? Stones? What are they?

Suddenly there was ringing...

Jeremy: Who's phone is going off again?

Lisa: No clue...

Jeremy: *Checking his phone and seeing that someone was calling* Oh boy. Lisa. Nicole... You're not gonna believe this. It's our Adviser. Barrack Windsor.

Lisa: *Groans* What does he want now?

Nicole: Does he have to call?

Jeremy: I'll answer and see what he wants.

He answers it...

Jeremy: *On the Phone* Hello... Passion Kiss speaking. What can we do for you, Darling?

the-rising-lights-adviser-barack-windsor-5.jpg

Barrack: *On the Phone* Howdy. Been meaning to get a hold of you 3. Something has come up.

Jeremy: Really? What?

Barrack: You 3 have a performance to do in 4 days... in Buckner... Kansas... The Town hall there has rather picked up on your popularity and the Celebrity Status... The town's Mayor or Constable heard of your reputation and took a notice of it growin' that he's requesting for one show being done by you, Jeremy. Then a show done by the Lightfoot Dreams. In 4 days.

Jeremy: But... Why so soon? We're not even ready. We're right now setting off to do our pokemon Journey.

Barrack: I'm sorry, I wish that there was a alternate schedule to roll with. But that's what's stirring in the weeds. You do have a way to get there... Right?

Jeremy: Yeah.

Barrack: Good. Make sure that you get there on time. Good luck, youngun's. let them have a good time show.

After the call ended...

Jeremy: Wonderful... We got a show to do... in 4 days. Gosh darn it all to heck. this kind of news coming out of nowhere... it just ruffles my dress. Drats! What're we gonna do now?

What were they to do? Were they to blow it off... or were they to go through with it? What were they gonna expect... was anyone's guess...
Beedrill shook his head angrily, but Mandosa came just in time.

Mandosa: "What's wrong Beedrill? Hoh."

A hypno. He's seen it before. Maybe that hypno can help out. That's the next thing Beedrill did. Since Pokemon can talk to other Pokemon, Beedrill's trying to speak to Hypno.

Beedrill: "I'm looking for a Beedrillite."

To humans ears, more buzzing was heard from Beedrill.

Mandosa turned around hearing that the group needs to get to the performance! Fast!

It was urgent. His surprise may be ruined, but if they need to go, they need to go. He waved over their attention.

Mandosa: "Betcha' I can help out. Not meanin' to brag, but I got a large Pokémon who can fly us. Should be enough to carry up to twelve."

Veras Mandosa wrote:

A hypno. He's seen it before. Maybe that hypno can help out. That's the next thing Beedrill did. Since Pokemon can talk to other Pokemon, Beedrill's trying to speak to Hypno.

Mandosa turned around hearing that the group needs to get to the performance! Fast!

It was urgent. His surprise may be ruined, but if they need to go, they need to go. He waved over their attention.

Mandosa: "Betcha' I can help out. Not meanin' to brag, but I got a large Pokémon. Should be enough to carry up to twelve."

Rosie's Hypno nodded and understood. He immediately used Psychic to lock on to where Beedrillite could be... It was not long before it locked it's very sights on the underbrush which couldn't be moved by Telekinesis. Clearly something was moving...

Jeremy: It's no problem. We have a couple days before we truly need to be there. But thank you... *Smiles*

Lisa: We should start heading off. We've got some traction to get done.

Darlene: That's true.. It's already noon anyway. We're gonna need to figure on what to do for lunch. Any thoughts?

What they didn't see was that someone was coming. Was it friend... or foe?
Curtis Bart Payne Allen (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Veras Mandosa wrote:

Mandosa: "Betcha' I can help out. Not meanin' to brag, but I got a large Pokémon. Should be enough to carry up to twelve."

Rosie's Hypno nodded and understood. He immediately used Psychic to lock on to where Beedrillite could be... It was not long before it locked it's very sights on the underbrush which couldn't be moved by Telekinesis. Clearly something was moving...

Jeremy: It's no problem. We have a couple days before we truly need to be there. But thank you... *Smiles*

Lisa: We should start heading off. We've got some traction to get done.

Darlene: That's true.. It's already noon anyway. We're gonna need to figure on what to do for lunch. Any thoughts?

What they didn't see was that someone was coming. Was it friend... or foe?

curtis-bart-payne-allen.jpg

Curtis: *Speeding up and coming towards the checkpoint* Whoa.... Am i seeing this or am i seeing Jeremy in a dress?

As soon as he stopped...

Curtis: Hey there cousin's. You guys hitchin' for a way to get on with your pokemon Journey?

Lisa: Yeah. We are?

Curtis: Awesome. *Looking at Jeremy and his soulmate* You two are going on a journey too... Spreading the Lgbtq's message all over the country. That's a feat.

Jeremy: Sure is. but we are just going on a Journey. What about you? We heard that you're planning to go on one too. Perhaps joining our small group.

Curtis: Actually. That's why i'm here. I'm here to accompany you guys. Your Aunt Pidgetta... My mom sent me to find you guys and tag along. You guys meet my faithful pokemon? Fearow. I also have a Snivy, Blitzle and a Riolu. Odd that i was able to catch them so simply. It was by luck. However... i got them and they're all just looking to go on a big adventure... with you guys and help along.

Jeremy: Sounds like a plan. Oh... Curtis, there is someone here who's gonna be joining us. Veras. He's a fellow trainer. Seasoned and with a bit of experience.

Curtis: *Looking to see Mendosa* Nice looking guy. Friendly?

Lisa: Pretty much. He's calm and mostly docile.

Curtis: Nice.

Things were coming together again... but it was about time to make way. There was traveling to get done and it was already past noon. Time was ticking on...
Mandosa gave a friendly wave.

Mandosa: "Call me Mandosa. And experience doesn't necessarily mean I'll always win. I admit, this man's Pokemon has had a fair share of experience as well. I think he'll get somewhere."

Gallade raised his arm, grinning at the newcomer.

Mandosa: "This is my great pal, Gallade. One of the strongest members I know."

He hadn't had so many people participate in a group in a long time. It's like... 5... 6... 7... Beedrill can't even count with those bug-eyes.

Speaking of Beedrill, he still tries to scavenge around for this Beedrillite. The one tool that can Mega Evolve him. However, he waits for an answer from Hypno.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa gave a friendly wave.

Mandosa: "Call me Mandosa. And experience doesn't necessarily mean I'll always win. I admit, this man's Pokemon has had a fair share of experience as well. I think he'll get somewhere."

Gallade raised his arm, grinning at the newcomer.

Mandosa: "This is my great pal, Gallade. One of the strongest members I know."

He hadn't had so many people participate in a group in a long time. It's like... 5... 6... 7... Beedrill can't even count with those bug-eyes.

Speaking of Beedrill, he still tries to scavenge around for this Beedrillite. The one tool that can Mega Evolve him. However, he waits for an answer from Hypno.

Rosie's Hypno suddenly signaled over to Beedrill that he found the Beedrillite and that it was within the bush. That there was an opening for him to buzz through and grab the item. It had to have worked.

Jeremy: Looks like the item was found. Good thing too. *Looking at the time* We really should make way. We all have a lot to do.

Lisa: I think that we all do. Only thing is... Where do we start? What direction?

Nicole: First Gym is Cleveland's Rock Gym... The Rock of power as they happen to call it.

Jeremy: *Looking up the details* You're right. It is. Wow... That's a good guess. I wouldn't have been able to peg that one.

Meryl: Where are you gonna head to first though? You have that performance gig in buckner in about 4 days. What're you gonna do?

Jeremy: I don't know. I am guessing that we're gonna have to just play it by ear and just do what we possibly can. It's probably about all we can really do.

Nicole: Story of our lives... isn't it?

All: *Laughing* Yeah. Typical. But very true. Story of our lives.

Were they gonna be heading off soon?
Immediately, Beedrill dove into the bushes like he was diving into a pool.

Suddenly, he starts attacking whatever was in the bushes with his Fell Stinger, acting like the move was Fury Attack.

Mandosa raised a finger, motioning the others to wait.

Mandosa: "Hold up, I'll purchase a Lum Berry while I'm here."

Both Mandosa and Gallade walked up to Maisie Lee who was selling these valuables.

Mandosa: "Heya! Do you have any Lum Berries?"

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Immediately, Beedrill dove into the bushes like he was diving into a pool.

Suddenly, he starts attacking whatever was in the bushes with his Fell Stinger, acting like the move was Fury Attack.

Mandosa raised a finger, motioning the others to wait.

Mandosa: "Hold up, I'll purchase a Lum Berry while I'm here."

Both Mandosa and Gallade walked up to Maisie Lee who was selling these valuables.

Mandosa: "Heya! Do you have any Lum Berries?"

maisie-lee-multi-color-delight.jpg
Maisie lee (Multi-color Delight)

Maisie lee (Multi-color Delight): Whoa. The stuff isn't being made for sale. It's all in these bags. They're being given away. It's all on the house. There's no need to pay. If it were a PokeMart or that... yeah. But it's only us. There's no need to worry about paying.. Really. There isn't.

Meryl: Yeah. The stuff is for all of you guys. It's all on the house there. Besides... you're with Passion Kiss. Any friend to him is okay with us..

A Moment later...

With the final preparations all made and done... It was then time for a sendoff...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-17.jpg

Jeremy: *Touching up his hair* There. Looks much better. *Smiles* It's time.

Nicole: We got a long road to travel.

The Journey was gonna begin and it was time that they made their valiant way forward. It was time to go. Their bearings were intact. They were stocked on all the things that they'd ever need. Things could not have more better planned by a professionally experienced traveler. Everything was in place...

However... Before they could make off to embark on their journey at long long last....

macie-melody-lightfoot-132.png

Macie: *Coming down from flying on her Skarmory* Wait! *Looking at her kids one final time as she knows it'll be a long while before she'll ever see them again* Jeremy... Lisa, Nicole. You 3 are about to venture out on your Journey. But before you truly go... There's something you should know...

Jeremy: What's that?

Macie: *Calling for the performance* Girls! Time to make the #.

Seconds later...

A Group of girls came down on a Druddigon...

It was The K-Pop group Gfriend...

Sowon: *Looking at the travelers* Bon Voyage... We wish you very good luck and wonderful fortune on your journeys...

Seconds later...

Memoria. A Send-off for the trainers.

Eunha: *Singing* Memoria Memoria Memoria Memoria

Yerin: *Singing* Honja taeyang arae seo isseosseo nuneul gamgo tteoollyeo bwasseo

Umji: *Singing* Nan Always neukkyeoon geol ttaseuhameul tto Come back to me

Sowon: *Singing* Amuri seulpeohae bwado nunmuri meomchujil anhado

SinB: *Singing* Jamsi yeot bon neoui sesang gaseum gipi saegyeojil tende

Yuju: *Singing* Byeoreul ttara Shine useojullae Shine
Dolgo doneun siganeul dansume neomeo

Yerin: *Singing* Barami bureowa neoui gyeoteuro deryeodajugil baralge

Eunha: *Singing* Memoria Memoria huimihaejil gieogigetjiman Kkeureoaneun chae ganghaejilge I love you I love you jeonhaejil teni

Yuju: *Singing* Memoria Memoria dasi hanbeon nega bogo sipeo
Japhiji anha dallyeogane adeukhi adeukhi meon goseuro

We’re gonna fly in the blue sky we’re gonna fly

Sowon: *Singing* Changgae bulbitjocha jeo meolli heuteojyeo
Nareul jinachyeo sarajine

SinB: *Singing*Soneul ppeodeo haneul wiro naraolla dahaboryeo hae

Yuju: *Singing* Eotgallineun Sign kkeojyeoganeun Sign
Du beon dasin doragal su eopseul tende

Yerin: *Singing* Gyesok gyesok bamsae neoreul gidarigo isseo waeilkka

Eunha: *Singing* Memoria Memoria huimihaejil gieogigetjiman
Kkeureoaneun chae ganghaejilge I love you I love you jeonhaejil teni

Yuju: *Singing* Memoria Memoria dasi hanbeon nega bogo sipeo

Umji: *Singing* Everyday everytime

SinB: *Singing* Eonjekkajina byeonchi anheulge sojunghi ganjikhaeon Story

Yuju: *Singing* Jeoldae ijhyeojiji anheul neowa naui Memoria Oh Woah

Yerin: *Singing* Gieokhae

Eunha: *Singing* Memoria Memoria huimihaejil gieogigetjiman
Kkeureoaneun chae ganghaejilge I love you I love you jeonhaejil teni

Yuju: *Singing*Memoria Memoria dasi hanbeon nega bogo sipeo

We’re gonna fly in the blue sky we’re gonna fly…"

Fallin' Light

Umji: It’s fallin’ light
It’s shinin’ light

Eunha: guuzen na no ka soretomo yume ka
kimochi kayowaseta

Umji: ano hi no koto ga mada mune no naka
shimetsukeru kedo

Yerin: hi wo ou goto dondon
kagayakidasu yo motto

SinB: nazeka hoo wo tsutau
namida no iro wa yasashii

Sowon: azayakana omoide
kesu nante dekinakute

Umji: sasayaka de demo tashikana

Yuju: shiawase kanjiteita no yo

Eunha: kanau nara toki wo tomete
ano kagayaki ga

Yerin: tenshi no hashigo no you ni miete

SinB: futari wo terasu michi ni wa
itoshisa dake wo nokoshite

Yuju: nando mo watashi no kokoro wo ubau

It’s shinin’ light

Yerin: honno sukoshi no setsuna demo hora
futari no kage kasane

SinB: ima mo tokimeku kokoro
tsuki no hikari ga irodoru

Sowon: meguriai ya wakare
kamisama ni negatte mo

Umji: aitakute aenakute

Yuju: maigo no omoi uketomete

Eunha: sono koe ga togireru tabi
kimi wo sagasu yo

Yuju: nando mo watashi wo akaku somete

Sowon: nee, kimi no nukumori no you ni

Umji: It’s shinin’ light

Sowon: yume no naka e tsureteitte

SinB: negau no nara itsu no hini ka
mata kimi ni aeru ka na

Umji: ano koro no you ni

Sowon: hikaru hoshi no you ni

Yuju: tsuyoku tsuyoku tada daite

Eunha: kanau nara toki wo tomete
ano kagayaki ga

Yerin: tenshi no hashigo no you ni miete

SinB: futari wo terasu michi ni wa
itoshisa dake wo nokoshite

Yuju: nando mo watashi no kokoro wo ubau

Eunha: It’s fallin’ light
It’s shinin’ light"

Jeremy: *Cheers* Awesome show... Amazing.

Was the Sendoff the shot that started the journey... Were they now on the move?
Gallade extended a hand to receive the Lum Berry. That was a generous gift!

Mandosa: "Hey, thank ya'! Good luck at camp!"

Beedrill came and retrieved something to his trainer Mandosa: Beedrillite!

Mandosa: "Hey, that's cool, Beedrill, ya' caught a gem that looks just like you."

unknown.png

He received the gem Beedrill scavenged. Upon closer inspection, it was a Mega Stone! They're hard to find!

Mandosa kneeled down and dragged out a rubber band. Somehow, that rubber band turned into a fully-functioning mega stone necklace Beedrill can carry!

Mandosa: "Here! So ya' don't have to hold it while fighting."

Beedrill buzzes excitedly, and zipped around left and right. That's fast!

unknown.png

Now it was a matter of time the next battle comes around. Beedrill can imagine the shape of his mega-evolved form just like he saw that one Beedrill.

Mandosa chuckles, then stood up, wrapped his arms through the straps of his backpack, then looked at the others.

He stood to watch the performance. It's incredible! Being the music geek he was, he would definitely buy that off of iTunes. Even the other two Pokemon would. Except Beedrill. He's more into drilling drums.

Mandosa: "Excellent! So, ready to go?"

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Gallade extended a hand to receive the Lum Berry. That was a generous gift!

Mandosa: "Hey, thank ya'! Good luck at camp!"

Beedrill came and retrieved something to his trainer Mandosa: Beedrillite!

Mandosa: "Hey, that's cool, Beedrill, ya' caught a gem that looks just like you."

unknown.png

He received the gem Beedrill scavenged. Upon closer inspection, it was a Mega Stone! They're hard to find!

Mandosa kneeled down and dragged out a rubber band. Somehow, that rubber band turned into a fully-functioning mega stone necklace Beedrill can carry!

Mandosa: "Here! So ya' don't have to hold it while fighting."

Beedrill buzzes excitedly, and zipped around left and right. That's fast!

unknown.png

Now it was a matter of time the next battle comes around. Beedrill can imagine the shape of his mega-evolved form just like he saw that one Beedrill.

Mandosa chuckles, then stood up, wrapped his arms through the straps of his backpack, then looked at the others.

He stood to watch the performance. It's incredible! Being the music geek he was, he would definitely buy that off of iTunes. Even the other two Pokemon would. Except Beedrill. He's more into drilling drums.

Mandosa: "Excellent! So, ready to go?"

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: *Looking at everyone* We're finally off. We now leave for our Journey.

Lisa: Right on.

Nicole: Mendosa... They're the ones that Jeremy met at camp. But they didn't come from camp to be here. They came from their homes. From all over the country. To be here.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-18.jpg

Jeremy: Mom's heading back to the mansion and we are here. This is... *Looking at the map* Hwy 24, Says here... that this is a straight path to Buckner. So... we should take this path. It's a rather long path. But in 8 hours... we'll arrive there. Since we are traveling by foot. *Feeling his feet* Oh my poor feet. They're gonna hurt.

Darlene: 8 hours. You sure?

Lisa: It's almost 1. Lunch time. Is there any food?

Jeremy: I don't think so. We might have to backtrack.

Darlene: No we don't.

Nicole: *Calling out her Druddigon* Druddigon come out. We need a food run.

Seconds later...

"Druddigon"

Nicole: Druddigon... Head back into town and get several orders of fish., Hot dogs and fries. Even some Pasta. Here's $600 Dollars to help pay for the whole thing.

Druddigon: You got it. *Flying off*

Jeremy: *Voice-Over* Okay... In case you didn't just catch that and are denying it. Let's just backtrack right there... In all our knowhow and all we seen and remembered of pokemon... We know that they talk. They have their own way of speaking. How they communicate. But we know that they should not speak Human. Speaking with a human tongue. However... Druddigon just did. So you're probably thinking... What happened? How could it happen? That's the point. That's where one wonders. But here is what we call a slight of hand if you will. My mom... Macie. She had a Gothitelle. A Psychic pokemon. One that she calls Mystic Eye. She somehow had her Psychic pokemon do something that gave our pokemon the gift of human speech. Human language. It's what happened. So granted that Druddigon spoke human... You'd now wonder... Was this permanent? Or only a temp condition. I would suppose that this was where it'd become very interesting to say the least.

A Moment or so later...

Druddigon: Stand by for express delivery. Here's the food! *Setting the bags down* There's a lot of food there.

Nicole: Thank you, Druddigon. You did wonderful. Was there any trouble though?

Druddigon: Nah!. Just a little bit of a pause for disbelief. They act like they never heard a pokemon talk. It was just awkward.

Nicole: I can tell. But talking pokemon would do that... every time. However... I like it. I like knowing that my pokemon can talk.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: I wonder if my pokemon can talk now too.

Jeremy: We'll soon find out.

Lisa: Let's keep going. We're gonna need to make some progress...

While they were making their way forward and onwards to their very first destination...
Even hearing a talking Druddigon was confusing. But lunch! It's good to get some food.

Mandosa: "What ya' use to make Druddigon talk? That's incredible. Reminds me of that Meowth."

Mandosa received his lunch from the Druddigon and started eating, sharing almost half of his lunch with Gallade, and then fed Beedrill a few berries, along with a few other Pokemon he wanted to release for lunch. By that, he meant his current team.

Joltik, Sandshrew, Falinks, and an intimidating Litten! Each and every Pokémon enjoyed their food!

Come to the team's eyes, even the Pokemon themselves have their own personalities as was normal for Pokemon to have.

Litten had eaten several spicy tamato berries, glaring at the others. These humans were so alien to him. Those cat-like eyes kept fixed on the entire team.

Joltik started nibbling on a few berries. Because of a certain attack, she was able to gnaw down the berries with ease, and started excitedly skittering about, nuzzling her head on every single human who had also eaten, ignoring the Pokemon.

Sandshrew was just... playing with his fingers, barely eating. Even Mandosa noticed, and patted his head.

Mandosa: "Hey, ya' gotta' eat up, alright?"

Sandshrew grunts, and nibbled a bit on his food.

Falinks all chowed down on their berries, making a whole bunch of chanting noises. They were hungry! They scrambled over to Mandosa, tickling him for more berries. This got him in a pickle.

Falinks: "Links, Links, Links, Links!"

Mandosa: "Hehe, okay stop! That tickles!"

Gallade gave a commanding shout, extending his blade in a swiping motion, sending the Falinks back to their Pokeball shortly after.

Gallade: "LADE!"

Falinks: "Liiiinks!"

Mandosa couldn't help but die laughing. Joltik snickers as well, then went into her Pokeball shortly after.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Even hearing a talking Druddigon was confusing. But lunch! It's good to get some food.

Mandosa: "What ya' use to make Druddigon talk? That's incredible. Reminds me of that Meowth."

Mandosa received his lunch from the Druddigon and started eating, sharing almost half of his lunch with Gallade, and then fed Beedrill a few berries, along with a few other Pokemon he wanted to release for lunch. By that, he meant his current team.

Joltik, Sandshrew, Falinks, and an intimidating Litten! Each and every Pokémon enjoyed their food!

Come to the team's eyes, even the Pokemon themselves have their own personalities as was normal for Pokemon to have.

Litten had eaten several spicy tamato berries, glaring at the others. These humans were so alien to him. Those cat-like eyes kept fixed on the entire team.

Joltik started nibbling on a few berries. Because of a certain attack, she was able to gnaw down the berries with ease, and started excitedly skittering about, nuzzling her head on every single human who had also eaten, ignoring the Pokemon.

Sandshrew was just... playing with his fingers, barely eating. Even Mandosa noticed, and patted his head.

Falinks all chowed down on their berries, making a whole bunch of chanting noises. They were hungry! They scrambled over to Mandosa, tickling him for more berries. This got him in a pickle.

Gallade gave a commanding shout, extending his blade in a swiping motion, sending the Falinks back to their Pokeball shortly after.

Mandosa couldn't help but die laughing. Joltik snickers as well, then went into her Pokeball shortly after.

Jeremy called out his pokemon and then also the two that his mom granted to him and his sisters for protection out...

Jeremy: *Calling out the pokemon* Timburr, Pansear... My dears... Come on out! Nova... Muscle Star, Come and get a bit of food. Chowtime.

Sandy: *Calling out his pokemon* Sandile, Pansage... Come out. Time for some food.

Lisa: *Calling out her pokemon* Corphish... Blitzle... Time to eat!

nicole-eunha-lightfoot.jpg

Nicole: *Calling out her pokemon* Litleo... Druddigon. Come and get it.

Darlene: *Calling out pokemon* Litwick... come on out.

"Timburr"

"Pansear"

"Machoke"

"Camerupt"

"Sandile"

"Pansage"

"Corphish"

"Blitzle"

"Litleo"

"Druddigon"

"Litwick"

Jeremy placed a platter of food for the pokemon and saw to it that they ate. He made sure that each one was happy. The moment was good.

His Timburr was eating some of the food and somehow as a peace offering offered Pansear some of his food. They were already bonding and it was as good way to be very close pals and swell friends to the end. It was just the beginning of things to come... but it was a way to get things going in a very bright direction. Peaceful.

Machoke and Camerupt ate a bowl a piece of food and made sure to eat well. With human speech... it was rather strange to hear what they had to say. Some of it seemed pretty impressive.

Camerupt: *Groans* i can't believe that kid.

Machoke: Which one?

Camerupt: Jeremy. He's so colorful and bubbly. But didn't you notice how gay he was behaving, Machoke?

Machoke: I did. It's not so bad. He is pretty impressive and remember that his mother set us up to be of protection for him and the two girls. So we owe it to her. Plus... He's a good kid. Wonderful personality. Great energy. Plus his soulmate is pretty catchy. The two of them are just so dynamic. Jeremy might be a little overly gay. But you have to admit that he's a very gentle and very heartfelt plus a truly caring trainer.

Camerupt: You're right. I mean... Gosh... I don't dislike him. I like him. Alot. He isn't like the others. I just wish that he could try to watch some of that gayness. I ain't against it or nothin'. I'm just a little stuffy over it. It's just gonna get a little time to grow fully accustomed by it.

Machoke: Don't worry. You'll get there. It's just a work in progress. That's all.

They were happy. And were very opened to Jeremy. Sandile and Pansage were eating and even they were conversing.

Sandy and Jeremy sat with their pokemon and sat side by side. Just enjoying the nice fresh air.

Lisa and Nicole fed their pokemon and even they spoke. Something about what they were hoping to see in the future got them looking forward to what was to come.

Jeremy: It's just so peaceful here.

Sandy: I know. *Looking at the pokemon* Everyone's just so happy. It's wonderful.

Jeremy: *Sighs Happily* Yeah.
Curtis Bart Payne Allen (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Veras Mandosa wrote:

Jeremy called out his pokemon and then also the two that his mom granted to him and his sisters for protection out...

Jeremy: *Calling out the pokemon* Timburr, Pansear... My dears... Come on out! Nova... Muscle Star, Come and get a bit of food. Chowtime.

Sandy: *Calling out his pokemon* Sandile, Pansage... Come out. Time for some food.

Lisa: *Calling out her pokemon* Corphish... Blitzle... Time to eat!

nicole-eunha-lightfoot.jpg

Nicole: *Calling out her pokemon* Litleo... Druddigon. Come and get it.

Darlene: *Calling out pokemon* Litwick... come on out.

"Timburr"

"Pansear"

"Machoke"

"Camerupt"

"Sandile"

"Pansage"

"Corphish"

"Blitzle"

"Litleo"

"Druddigon"

"Litwick"

Jeremy placed a platter of food for the pokemon and saw to it that they ate. He made sure that each one was happy. The moment was good.

His Timburr was eating some of the food and somehow as a peace offering offered Pansear some of his food. They were already bonding and it was as good way to be very close pals and swell friends to the end. It was just the beginning of things to come... but it was a way to get things going in a very bright direction. Peaceful.

Machoke and Camerupt ate a bowl a piece of food and made sure to eat well. With human speech... it was rather strange to hear what they had to say. Some of it seemed pretty impressive.

Camerupt: *Groans* i can't believe that kid.

Machoke: Which one?

Camerupt: Jeremy. He's so colorful and bubbly. But didn't you notice how gay he was behaving, Machoke?

Machoke: I did. It's not so bad. He is pretty impressive and remember that his mother set us up to be of protection for him and the two girls. So we owe it to her. Plus... He's a good kid. Wonderful personality. Great energy. Plus his soulmate is pretty catchy. The two of them are just so dynamic. Jeremy might be a little overly gay. But you have to admit that he's a very gentle and very heartfelt plus a truly caring trainer.

Camerupt: You're right. I mean... Gosh... I don't dislike him. I like him. Alot. He isn't like the others. I just wish that he could try to watch some of that gayness. I ain't against it or nothin'. I'm just a little stuffy over it. It's just gonna get a little time to grow fully accustomed by it.

Machoke: Don't worry. You'll get there. It's just a work in progress. That's all.

They were happy. And were very opened to Jeremy. Sandile and Pansage were eating and even they were conversing.

Sandy and Jeremy sat with their pokemon and sat side by side. Just enjoying the nice fresh air.

Lisa and Nicole fed their pokemon and even they spoke. Something about what they were hoping to see in the future got them looking forward to what was to come.

Jeremy: It's just so peaceful here.

Sandy: I know. *Looking at the pokemon* Everyone's just so happy. It's wonderful.

Jeremy: *Sighs Happily* Yeah.

Curtis while the others were eating and seeing to their pokemon eating... He got to making sure that he and his pokemon were eating well and once he was done, He got to superspeeding all over and gathering all the trash. Getting it into a disposable bag. He tended to his pokemon and once they were full and satisfied...

Curtis: *Super speeding all around and gathering up all the trash*

Things were getting very serene and why not? It was a solemn time for serenity. There wasn't any problems. No dangers... threats or situations. Nothing. It was a very peaceful time. Very serene.
Litten kept quiet seeing the ridiculous conversation play out. This was new to Litten. Normally, it wouldn't be a problem. Litten's a cool but jerky Litten.

Though Sandshrew and Joltik were in their Pokeballs, it was still fun to see them out and about every once in a while. Mandosa even had faced times where Joltik tires herself out to sleep she's used to running back whenever that's the case.

Beedrill was tapping his new Mega Stone, then looked at Mandosa, buzzing at him. Mandosa smiles. Quite a possession. It needed to be used at some point.

Mandosa: "No worries, we'll have a battle. I promise ya' this, you'll be the next Pokémon I'll use in my battle, alright?"

Beedrill buzzes, looking happy. He swarms around Mandosa, sounding like a house fly, but it didn't bother him. Mandosa chuckles, finding him funny.

Gallade laid down and looked up at the sky, watching clouds. It was common to get clouds in the region. He waits for something to happen. Impatient, Gallade wonders something. He yells at the other Pokémon.

Gallade: "Hey, when's it time to go?"

Beedrill shrugs, and continues to swarm and tickle Mandosa.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Litten kept quiet seeing the ridiculous conversation play out. This was new to Litten. Normally, it wouldn't be a problem. Litten's a cool but jerky Litten.

Though Sandshrew and Joltik were in their Pokeballs, it was still fun to see them out and about every once in a while. Mandosa even had faced times where Joltik tires herself out to sleep she's used to running back whenever that's the case.

Beedrill was tapping his new Mega Stone, then looked at Mandosa, buzzing at him. Mandosa smiles. Quite a possession. It needed to be used at some point.

Mandosa: "No worries, we'll have a battle. I promise ya' this, you'll be the next Pokémon I'll use in my battle, alright?"

Beedrill buzzes, looking happy. He swarms around Mandosa, sounding like a house fly, but it didn't bother him. Mandosa chuckles, finding him funny.

Gallade laid down and looked up at the sky, watching clouds. It was common to get clouds in the region. He waits for something to happen. Impatient, Gallade wonders something. He yells at the other Pokémon.

Gallade: "Hey, when's it time to go?"

Beedrill shrugs, and continues to swarm and tickle Mandosa.

It was only a moment or so later when it was finally time to head out again. By that time it was getting near Mid-afternoon and the weather was starting to get a little breezy. Jeremy looked at the time and knew that it was about time for them all to take off and get going...

Jeremy: Time to get going. We're losing hours of daylight.*Looking at all the pokemon still out and roaming* Okay. *Calling back the pokemon and getting them back into their pokeballs* Timburr,, Pansear Nova, Muscle Star... Return. Time for us all to go bye-bye.

The others all got their pokemon back into their pokeballs and it was just by that time that once all the pokemon were put back into the pokeballs... With all the stuff picked up and all their bearings in order...

Sandy: That was a good rest. Good grub and it's got us feeling pretty satisfied. Our pokemon are happy. It's all working for the best.

Jeremy: It sure is. *Kissing his soulmate on the lips before checking to make sure everything is picked up* Love you. Let's get going.

Sandy: You got it. I'm with you.

Lisa: *Cleaning things up and seeing that all the trash was clean up and taken out* Spot here checked. We're good. We're all good.

Nicole: *Nods* Not bad. Fast clean up and in record time.

Darlene: What a ride.

A second or so later...

Jeremy: *Looking at everyone* Let's go. *To Mendosa* Veras. How're you holding up? Your crew all set to make off onwards to the first destination?
Mandosa recalled all of his pokemon for such a case.

Mandosa: "Almost! Let me swap out some of my Pokemon though."

Falinks was a valuable partner, or, partners. But Mandosa needs to swap one of his own.

He went into one of the nearest Pokemon Stations to swap with. He did a quick swap, knowing what he wants to switch with. No one knows just yet, so he puts on that mindset in case anyone asks.

Then, he came back out.

Mandosa: Alrighty, let's get going! Goin' anywhere you all wanna go."

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa recalled all of his pokemon for such a case.

Mandosa: "Almost! Let me swap out some of my Pokemon though."

Falinks was a valuable partner, or, partners. But Mandosa needs to swap one of his own.

He went into one of the nearest Pokemon Stations to swap with. He did a quick swap, knowing what he wants to switch with. No one knows just yet, so he puts on that mindset in case anyone asks.

Then, he came back out.

Mandosa: Alrighty, let's get going! Goin' anywhere you all wanna go."

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-17.jpg

Jeremy: Okay. Just as long as you're ready to go and have what it is that you need. However i don't recall ever seeing a Pokemon center anywhere within the last couple miles. The last one i recall us seeing was back in the city... Where we started. Maybe you saw something that we were amiss to. Either way... You're set to go. So are we. Now we can make our way over to where we need to go.

Pansage: *Popping out from his pokeball* Pansage.. *Looking at the scenery* How far is it to the next destination?

Sandy: It is at least a few hours. But at the halfway point... there's said to be a campout spot. But it's a ways out before we get to that.

Lisa: *Looking at the path* It seems to curve a little. Doesn't it?

Nicole: It sure does. But it's a straight path all the way through. We shouldn't have any trouble.

Jeremy: Trouble?! What do you mean by that? It's not gonna veer off. Is it?

Pansear: *Coming out of his pokeball* Pansear. *Hopping up onto Jeremy's shoulder* Jeremy, We know where we're going... right?

Jeremy: Of course we do, Pansear. This takes us to Buckner. That's where we're heading.

Pansear: That's where you have to do a performance... isn't it?

Jeremy: Yeah.
Nicole: *Spotting something up ahead* There seems to be something ahead. A Cluster of something... Moving.

Darlene: What of?

Jeremy: Pokemon. Wild ones. Spearow... Drillbur. Roggenrola, Roselia. And a Bellsprout. A Cluster of a group of those pokemon. But... How. Where did they come from?

Sandy: *Shrugs* Beats me. Question is... Who goes for which one?

A Possible pokemon battle with some wild was likely to happen... But who'd get the lucky picks?
Mandosa: "Well there's a box, I'm tellin' ya'. It's a city after all, right?"

Along with everyone else, Beedrill detects something. Maybe something... mysterious. It's like something was waiting for them. Beedrill's promised to go first, so he swarms over to the rustling area, buzzing.

Mandosa's adrenaline raced. "Hoh yeah! A something's coming from the bushes!"

They wonder who it could be.

Even Gallade kept his blades sharp, expecting to be jumped. He's that defensive.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus