Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa: "Well there's a box, I'm tellin' ya'. It's a city after all, right?"

Along with everyone else, Beedrill detects something. Maybe something... mysterious. It's like something was waiting for them. Beedrill's promised to go first, so he swarms over to the rustling area, buzzing.

Mandosa's adrenaline raced. "Hoh yeah! A something's coming from the bushes!"

They wonder who it could be.

Even Gallade kept his blades sharp, expecting to be jumped. He's that defensive.

Gallade: "Lade!"

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: Sandy... Lisa. Nicole. Darlene... We have a battle. We can get some pokemon for our own. Catching some good ones. That Spearow and that Drillbur. Even a Roselia. There's enough for all.

Lisa: You're right. Let's go.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: *Calling out two of his pokemon* Timburr.. Pansear... Dear lovelies. Come on out and let's get a battle goin'. Timburr... start it off on Drillbur using your Hammer Arm and then with a good addition... use you Dynamic Punch. Pansear, Start this off and go at Roselia with a Bite then turn on your heat with a fire Spin... then just because it's part of the package... unleash your Fire Pledge. On Roselia.

Sandy: *Calling out his pokemon* Sandile... Pansage... Come and let off your attack. on the Bellsprout with a Gun Shot then follow it right along with a Leaf Storm. but then use Attract. It'll put a mark on the pokemon. Get them good. Sandile... Use Stone Edge on a Drillbur and follow it up with Thrash and complete it with a CRUNCH!

Pansear: You got it, Jeremy... Or should i say Passion Kiss. Get ready for the show! *Launching the attacks on Roselia and letting the heat rise*

Timburr: *Nods* Passion Kiss. Consider that Drillbur one of us. hold on tight.

They went at the wild pokemon and made off with attacking it. Getting it scorching. The Drillbur fought back though and made with some strikes. However the luck of it came when a heavy attack came right on it... Weakening it. But the battle was pretty good.

Jeremy: Hold it in there, Pansear. You can do it. I won't give up. I feel the strength you have. You can do it.

Jeremy had then pulled out his Portable radio and it turned on with music... But from station 98.7 MRHAP Metropolis...

Radio: *As Lord Arnold* This is day one of the Journey for our celebrities The Rising Lights. They're on their way to begin on the quest to get all 12 badges. There is gonna be a lot of updates as they reach through on their journey. The trials and obstacles that they shall encounter. And to make this point of their life thorough... Here's Passion Kiss... Jeremy K. Lightfoot's tune: "Some like it Hot!" Veined from the original who had done it before him "Robert Palmer" Here on MRHAP Metropolis... The station that will always play the best and the hottest hits ever to cross the airwaves.

Jeremy: *Singing on the Radio* “We want to multiply, are you gonna do it
I know you’re qualified, are you gonna do it
Don’t be so circumscribed, are you gonna do it
Just get yourself untied, are you gonna do it

Feel the heat pushing you to decide
Feel the heat burning you up, ready or not

Some like it hot and some sweat when the heat is on
Some feel the heat and decide that they can’t go on
Some like it hot, but you can’t tell how hot ’til you try
Some like it hot, so let’s turn up the heat ’til we fry

The girl is at your side, are you gonna do it
She wants to be your bride, are you gonna do it
She wants to multiply, are you gonna do it
I know you won’t be satisfied until you do it

Some like it hot, some like it hot
Some like it hot, some like it hot”

Pansear felt the music flow in him and it was enough to get his fire turned up...

Pansear: *Screeching with Fury* PANSEAR! *Launching Fire Pledge on Roselia*

It was a direct hit...

Jeremy saw the opening and saw it as a chance to catch it...

Jeremy: *with a fresh pokeball at the ready* Time to add Roselia to our family... Then work on Drillbur. *Tossing the pokeball at Roselia* Pokeball... get the prize. GO!

The ball flew at the weakened pokemon and as it got close to it... it began to open and within seconds it hit Roselia and then pulled her into it. Apparently it clearly was a female one. So... it got in and it hit the ground... A couple of wiggling to the side. Then a little vibration... before a click and done...

Jeremy: *Cheers* LOVELY WIN! LOVELY VICTORY! I CAUGHT A POKEMON! Roselia... Welcome to Passion Kiss's team... Welcome! Yeah!

The same went for Drillbur and Roggenrola. It was a awesome catching streak.

Lisa and Nicole had their very luck and went for a Drillbur as well. Seemed like those were in a very high surprise. High demand.
Seeing those Pokemon made Mandosa pumped. He hadn't seen one of his favorites in forever! A spearow! The greatest challenge when he was back at home.

Mandosa: "Alright, a Spearow! Go get 'em!"

Beedrill glares and wanted the Spearow for himself. Mandosa recalled him back into his Pokeball.

Mandosa: "Sorry bud, we'll get the next one, alright? Maybe a Gym or another trainer battle. We'll test it out then, alright?"

On top of being ambushed by wild Pokemon, another came to join the fray. A Meowth pops out of the bush!

Meowth: "Meowth!"

Mandosa gasped. If he evolved that Meowth, it would be the favorite thing he had ever owned besides his top choices.

Mandosa: "Alright a Meowth! Alright Beedrill, time to come out!"

Beedrill buzzes. He looks furiously ready for combat.

Mandosa tapped the Mega Stone wrapped around his belt hidden from view. He taps it, and then the magic took over!

Swirling purple magic and a solid stone ready to shatter. He mega evolves into a Mega Beedrill!

015_f2.png

Mandosa: "Mega Beedrill! Use Drill Run!"

The Beedrill looked so terrifying and dangerous Meowth started to run away in fear. No use!

The Beedrill kept aggressively drilling the Meowth. That was not looking good. Meowth even fainted. This is torture!

Mandosa: "Beedrill stop!"

He returned his Pokemon, then started catching the badly injured Meowth. It was the least he can do. He threw the Pokeball at him. Meowth can make only a few slight shakes like something tapped the Pokeball. He smiles, then sighed.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Seeing those Pokemon made Mandosa pumped. He hadn't seen one of his favorites in forever! A spearow! The greatest challenge when he was back at home.

Mandosa: "Alright, a Spearow! Go get 'em!"

Beedrill glares and wanted the Spearow for himself. Mandosa recalled him back into his Pokeball.

Mandosa: "Sorry bud, we'll get the next one, alright? Maybe a Gym or another trainer battle. We'll test it out then, alright?"

On top of being ambushed by wild Pokemon, another came to join the fray. A Meowth pops out of the bush!

Meowth: "Meowth!"

Mandosa gasped. If he evolved that Meowth, it would be the favorite thing he had ever owned besides his top choices.

Mandosa: "Alright a Meowth! Alright Beedrill, time to come out!"

Beedrill buzzes. He looks furiously ready for combat.

Mandosa tapped the Mega Stone wrapped around his belt hidden from view. He taps it, and then the magic took over!

Swirling purple magic and a solid stone ready to shatter. He mega evolves into a Mega Beedrill!

015_f2.png

Mandosa: "Mega Beedrill! Use Drill Run!"

The Beedrill looked so terrifying and dangerous Meowth started to run away in fear. No use!

The Beedrill kept aggressively drilling the Meowth. That was not looking good. Meowth even fainted. This is torture!

Mandosa: "Beedrill stop!"

He returned his Pokemon, then started catching the badly injured Meowth. It was the least he can do. He threw the Pokeball at him. Meowth can make only a few slight shakes like something tapped the Pokeball. He smiles, then sighed.

Jeremy:*Suddenly feeling his phone Ring* Whoa... Whoa. Hold the production. The phone is ringing... Again.

Lisa: Now what?

Jeremy: How should i know? I'll check it out...

Jeremy answers the phone and finds out that it was their mom...

Macie: *On the Phone* Hey sweethearts. I don't mean to bug you guys as you're trying to go on your Journey's and everything. But i forgot to let you know... know or be aware that Camerupt has a choker on him with a Cameruptite in the center of it. Plus not just that... You have the Keystone Bracelet that also has the same mega stone. I also snuck in a Z-Ring bracelet too. With Firium Z. You can use that to have Camerupt use Inferno Overdrive. It'll get you a upper hand when needed most.

Jeremy: Thank you, Mom. We appreciate it.

Macie: Anytime, Sweethearts.

Jeremy: *Smiles*

After the call...

Jeremy: Lisa and Nicole... Guess what we have?

Lisa: We've got... what?

Jeremy: We have got a mega stone on Camerupt with a choker. We can have him Mega Evolve when the need comes.

Nicole: You serious?! *Making like Gomer* Well... Goooolly!

Jeremy: Who's got which pokemon?

Sandy: I got myself a Spearow and a Bellsprout.

Lisa: I got myself a Drillbur and Roggenrola.

Nicole: Roggenrola and Spearow

Darlene: Spearow and Drillbur.

Jeremy: *Looking at Mendosa* Results. How did you fare?
Mandosa had a face of shock. He had never seen Beedrill so aggressive in his life.

Gallade tried to rub his arm against the shocked Mandosa's side.

He then picked up his Meowth still in her Pokeball.

Mandosa: "I caught Meowth, and want to evolve her into a Persian."

He looks down at his other Pokeball with Beedrill in it.

Mandosa: "I... I worry about Beedrill. I've never seen him so aggressive."

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa had a face of shock. He had never seen Beedrill so aggressive in his life.

Jeremy: You know... It isn't for me to say. But i have this feeling that the Mega Stone that was found for your Beedrill... May have been corrupted or flawed with something. It's too early to tell and none of us are Psychiatrists for pokemon. However it might be a wise idea to monitor his behavior for a while. If it gets worse... We'll have to take action. But for right now... Complacency is the logical approach.

Sandy: It could be nothing. It could be just that he's very ambitious and wants to show how powerful he can truly be. Although i think that perhaps it's a little too set in battling.

Lisa: *Hearing something* Wha- *Looking up* Incoming.. We got incoming...

Within seconds...

Machop-Pokemon.jpg

"Machop"

tyrogue.jpg

"Tyrogue"

magmar.jpg

"Magmaaaaaar"

electabuzz.jpg

"ElectraBuzz"

Jeremy: *Looking up* Uh... Okay... Is this the spot for pokemon drops? We're getting lucky shots here... I think we're dreaming. That's what. It's a dream. A delirious dream.

When the pokemon landed and finally hit ground... by crashing. They looked at the pokemon and were utterly amused.

Nicole: What... 3 Magmar's. 3 Electrabuzz's. 3 Tyrogue's and 3 Machop's.

Darlene: What'll we do? They're hurt and just landed here. Outta nowhere.

Lisa: We can't just leave them here.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-17.jpg

Jeremy: Put them inside some pokeballs. We'll take them with us. The minute that we arrive in Buckner... we get these guys checked out. we can't just leave them here. If they're as hurt as they look... they're sitting targets for whatever it was that was after them. We have to protect them.

Sandy: I agree. We must. *Looking at the others* Come on. Grab some balls and get them inside. They're coming with us. We're now a convoy. Getting them help is our first priority. No matter how long it may take.

Nicole: Here here.
Curtis Bart Payne Allen (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Veras Mandosa wrote:

Jeremy: You know... It isn't for me to say. But i have this feeling that the Mega Stone that was found for your Beedrill... May have been corrupted or flawed with something. It's too early to tell and none of us are Psychiatrists for pokemon. However it might be a wise idea to monitor his behavior for a while. If it gets worse... We'll have to take action. But for right now... Complacency is the logical approach.

Sandy: It could be nothing. It could be just that he's very ambitious and wants to show how powerful he can truly be. Although i think that perhaps it's a little too set in battling.

Lisa: *Hearing something* Wha- *Looking up* Incoming.. We got incoming...

Within seconds...

Machop-Pokemon.jpg

"Machop"

tyrogue.jpg

"Tyrogue"

magmar.jpg

"Magmaaaaaar"

electabuzz.jpg

"ElectraBuzz"

Jeremy: *Looking up* Uh... Okay... Is this the spot for pokemon drops? We're getting lucky shots here... I think we're dreaming. That's what. It's a dream. A delirious dream.

When the pokemon landed and finally hit ground... by crashing. They looked at the pokemon and were utterly amused.

Nicole: What... 3 Magmar's. 3 Electrabuzz's. 3 Tyrogue's and 3 Machop's.

Darlene: What'll we do? They're hurt and just landed here. Outta nowhere.

Lisa: We can't just leave them here.

Jeremy: Put them inside some pokeballs. We'll take them with us. The minute that we arrive in Buckner... we get these guys checked out. we can't just leave them here. If they're as hurt as they look... they're sitting targets for whatever it was that was after them. We have to protect them.

Sandy: I agree. We must. *Looking at the others* Come on. Grab some balls and get them inside. They're coming with us. We're now a convoy. Getting them help is our first priority. No matter how long it may take.

Nicole: Here here.

curtis-bart-payne-allen.jpg

Curtis: *Looking at the pokeballs* They won't survive long if we don't get them help. *Calling out his Fearow* Fearow, come on out.

"Fearow!"

Curtis: Fearow, It's starting to get late... See if you can find clearing somewhere... for us all to camp out for the night.

Fearow: *Nods*...

Curtis's fearow flapped off his wings and made off to look for a camp out site for them to station for the night. It was by that time starting to get a tad late as it was getting near the late afternoon. There wasn't much road put behind any of them and yet they managed to get a few new pokemon. Their chosen picks and it was as though it was a rather full first day.

Time presses on...
Mandosa shook his head. He has faced something like that before. Unable to remove the item without Beedrill coming out, he just left Beedrill where he was out of fear Beedrill might attack.

Mandosa: "Beedrill has been my first Pokemon I personally caught. And... I don't understand. We've traveled for a very long time, and gave him all the attention he wanted. We bonded, and that's the key to Mega Evolution. But... it wouldn't make sense for him to be this violent."

An eye caught many of the Pokemon in front of him. Puzzled, he's unsure if he should catch these right away. They should be wild Pokemon. He was willing to waste a Pokeball if one of them were willing.

He grins, brushed his hair back as if his fingers were combs, and hunched.

Mandosa: "Alright, Pokeball, go!"

Mandosa tried throwing a curve ball as if it were a boomerang. Of course it didn't work... at first.

The Pokeball bounced all over the place. Off the trees, the branches, sprung off the bushes, even bounced off of Lisa's head by accident. Thankfully she wasn't caught. The Pokeball went flying for Electabuzz.

Quickly, Mandosa looked back at Curtis, confused.

Mandosa: "Any idea why we should catch all of 'em?"

It was a silly answer to blurt out jokingly. Gotta catch 'em all! He dismissed the tagline.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa shook his head. He has faced something like that before. Unable to remove the item without Beedrill coming out, he just left Beedrill where he was out of fear Beedrill might attack.

Mandosa: "Beedrill has been my first Pokemon I personally caught. And... I don't understand. We've traveled for a very long time, and gave him all the attention he wanted. We bonded, and that's the key to Mega Evolution. But... it wouldn't make sense for him to be this violent."

An eye caught many of the Pokemon in front of him. Puzzled, he's unsure if he should catch these right away. They should be wild Pokemon. He was willing to waste a Pokeball if one of them were willing.

He grins, brushed his hair back as if his fingers were combs, and hunched.

Mandosa: "Alright, Pokeball, go!"

Mandosa tried throwing a curve ball as if it were a boomerang. Of course it didn't work... at first.

The Pokeball bounced all over the place. Off the trees, the branches, sprung off the bushes, even bounced off of Lisa's head by accident. Thankfully she wasn't caught. The Pokeball went flying for Electabuzz.

Quickly, Mandosa looked back at Curtis, confused.

Mandosa: "Any idea why we should catch all of 'em?"

It was a silly answer to blurt out jokingly. Gotta catch 'em all! He dismissed the tagline.

Jeremy: It's sad. Your Beedrill may have had violent tendencies that you never knew were there... Maybe something in him snapped and broke him. It does happen. It happens to any pokemon... from what some of the reports tell... We're no such things as experienced trainers. But we can tell this much... If a pokemon with violent tendencies happens to be given the key to mass power... The temptations would be too great. They will go to it like a cat to catnip... Like a dog to a bone. It happens every single time. Nothing ever changes from that. Ever.

Lisa: It's sad though. Makes us wonder of perhaps it'd be a smart thing to allow for Camerupt to have that mega stone.

Nicole: No! It isn't like that. Lisa... Camerupt wouldn't do that. He's like a puppy dog when it comes to that. Of course every 10 years before the moment where he unleashes his magma from his humps.... we have to take him to a safe disclosed spot where there'd be minimal damage if any. But he's none more than a puppy dog.

Jeremy: Yeah. That's true. He is like a real puppy dog.

Darlene: Mendosa, You want to help us get these hurt pokemon to somewhere that we can get them help?

Jeremy: *Looking at Mendosa* If you help us and can think of where we can get these pokemon to help and seen by a doctor... The Electrabuzz you caught... Consider it yours. But right now these pokemon belong to nobody... They're wild pokemon and are clearly hurt. Right now... our justice is to them. Getting them help.

Jeremy was new to training and on the journey itself... However he was well taught that when someone was in need... You help them. No matter what. Right now the ones that needed it and needed it the most were the wild pokemon that fell from the sky and from no one knew where. They were the ones in need. Jeremy and Sandy got the process going. Action was needed to be done... and fast.
Really, Mandosa didn't have much interest in this Electabuzz. He may be cool, but the plan was to give the injured one he caught refuge.

Mandosa: "Yeah... let's head to town. I think it's gettin' around dinnertime, 'less we're forced to camp."

Problem with catching all Pokemon after it's full, the Pokeball vanishes into some blue light. Probably back into the storage. Even Mandosa just realized that himself.

Mandosa: "Gah! Where'd he go?"

Gallade tapped his waist. He already has six Pokeballs loaded, except for Gallade.

Mandosa eyerolled, now puzzled. He just waits for everyone to agree on where the group must go.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Really, Mandosa didn't have much interest in this Electabuzz. He may be cool, but the plan was to give the injured one he caught refuge.

Mandosa: "Yeah... let's head to town. I think it's gettin' around dinnertime, 'less we're forced to camp."

Problem with catching all Pokemon after it's full, the Pokeball vanishes into some blue light. Probably back into the storage. Even Mandosa just realized that himself.

Mandosa: "Gah! Where'd he go?"

Gallade tapped his waist. He already has six Pokeballs loaded, except for Gallade.

Mandosa eyerolled, now puzzled. He just waits for everyone to agree on where the group must go.

Jeremy: There is a town close by. North of where we are. We're still gonna likely campout. But for right now... Town is where we should go.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: Good idea. Let's go into town and get these pokemon help. After that... We'll grab some dinner or something and then go find a campout site and camp. Curtis's Fearow is currently looking for a spot right now. So... It'd be best that we act accordingly.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: I am not sure what that part meant. But... i'd say that it was well said. Well said.

Pansear was still next to Jeremy. Looking around and watching for any signs of trouble...

Jeremy: What's up, Pansear? Anything?

Pansear: No. Nothing. There is no danger. But seeing those pokemon falling from the sky and outta nowhere... They had to have come from somewhere. Someone dropped them here. But question is... who? Why?

Sandy: Pansear has a point. These pokemon are not exactly what you call indigenous to this area. They had to have come from somewhere. But what puzzles me is what could have brought them here. Who dropped them here?

Darlene: I agree. We need to keep on watch and keep alert on that.

Jeremy: Mendosa, The nearby town that you saw... Do you know where it is?
Mandosa: "What, Cleveland? It's a city. It should be North like ya' said, but it could be a bit western. As soon as we hit water, we should walk alongside the coast."

He checked on two of his Pokeballs, forgetting that both his Meowth and Electabuzz have vanished, then he pulled out a Pokeball. A Timer Ball.

Mandosa started thinking.

Mandosa: "There is so much potential for you. The time will come. Don't worry."

After a while of thinking, he caught up with the group.

Mandosa: "Some of these Pokemon shouldn't have been common in the area either. Like that Sandile, they should thrive around desert regions. Maybe those fighting Pokemon, but we're pretty far from an electric source, and desert isn't for another two thousand kilometers."

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa: "What, Cleveland? It's a city. It should be North like ya' said, but it could be a bit western. As soon as we hit water, we should walk alongside the coast."

He checked on two of his Pokeballs, forgetting that both his Meowth and Electabuzz have vanished, then he pulled out a Pokeball. A Timer Ball.

Mandosa started thinking.

Mandosa: "There is so much potential for you. The time will come. Don't worry."

After a while of thinking, he caught up with the group.

Mandosa: "Some of these Pokemon shouldn't have been common in the area either. Like that Sandile, they should thrive around desert regions. Maybe those fighting Pokemon, but we're pretty far from an electric source, and desert isn't for another two thousand kilometers."

Jeremy: Cleveland is way east of here. At least a couple states North east of here.

Sandy: We're close to Buckner which is east of here. But it's at least a few miles and we are not exactly looking to travel that far all in one evening. It'll be almost one in the morning by time we make it to Buckner.

Lisa: This is true. So... The tiny little town you went off too a couple hours ago... Where is the town? Buckner is a little ways away still. But those buildings just a few feet or so away might have something vital. A Pokemon center or something.

Darlene: Anything. *Looking at the small little town* Wait. Wait a doggone minute... *Walking over to Jeremy* ... *To Jeremy* Passion Kiss... didn't you check the maps?

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-22.jpg

Jeremy: Sure. Why?

Darlene: This place... it's familiar. I know this place. It's where my grandfather resides.

Jeremy: Your... Y-your grandfather? Who's that?

Nicole: You sure he's here?

Darlene: I think so... If this place is what i think it is... He's here. This section is known as Fort Osage. My Grandfather was once stationed here as a Armed Marine. He was gay too... But he was truer than true to god and country. He had a house. Just a few feet away. It was more like a studio. But he's here.

Jeremy: Who was he?

Lisa: Is there a name?

Darlene: Private first class Sgt. Lerner. Andrew Lerner. 4th degree. He's known to be a rather groundbreaker sort of man. He keeps his faiths and devotion to god and country very seriously. But he'd be all the more willing to give you the shirt off his very back. No question about it.

Sandy: Sounds like a very dedicated fella.

Darlene: You better believe it, Rainbow Kiss. He is that... Nothing less than that.
Mandosa: "Well we can always camp! It's no problem--"

Once the thought of someone's fort was brought up, his heart pounded. He wasn't sure to feel about it. He may have been intrigued by the thought of visiting a fort as he sees it as a real military fort. That would be a sight.

Mandosa: "Well sure hope your grandfather can approve! Again, it's all up to all of us. I'm voting camping since well... hoo, just thinking of a military area is just heart-pounding."

Gallade raised one of his arms proudly with a grin, then gave a hard Mandosa's back with the other. Gallade must've been more intrigued in the idea.

Mandosa smiles, looking at Gallade.

Mandosa: "Good thing one of us is excited. But real quick question, he's not hard-headed, right?"

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa: "Well we can always camp! It's no problem--"

Once the thought of someone's fort was brought up, his heart pounded. He wasn't sure to feel about it. He may have been intrigued by the thought of visiting a fort as he sees it as a real military fort. That would be a sight.

Mandosa: "Well sure hope your grandfather can approve! Again, it's all up to all of us. I'm voting camping since well... hoo, just thinking of a military area is just heart-pounding."

Gallade raised one of his arms proudly with a grin, then gave a hard Mandosa's back with the other. Gallade must've been more intrigued in the idea.

Mandosa smiles, looking at Gallade.

Mandosa: "Good thing one of us is excited. But real quick question, he's not hard-headed, right?"

Jeremy: I'm sure it'd be okay. Camping out would be our other option. But i don't think Curtis's Fearow has returned from searching for a possible camping site.

Sandy: It's no problem... i don't think.

Darlene: Let's go and see if he's here. If he isn't... We'll opt for a campout site.

Jeremy: I agree.

Pansear: *Running ahead and Lighting the way over to the buildings*

Darlene Led the way over to where she believed that her father would be and it was only minutes later when she came across the very spot where her grandfather was said to be. She knocked at the door and heard footsteps sounding off...

It was once the door opened when...

7566731225960d449d8c134289b0a268.png

Sgt. Andrew: *Looking at who was at the door* D-Darlene... "Gay-bear" Lerner... W-what are you doin' here?

Darlene: Hey grandpa. Nice to see you.

Sgt. Andrews: This is a surprise. I haven't gotten a chance to see you in months. Last time i saw you was at around Christmas last year. Wow. *Spotting some extra faces* Excuse me... Who are you girls... and boys?

Darlene: These are my friends. Jeremy and Sandy i met and befriended while at Camp Brave Trails. They're soulmates to each other. Jeremy's a Celebrity as well as his sisters.. He's known as Passion Kiss. Sandy's Rainbow Kiss. Jeremy's sisters are Lisa and Nicole Lightfoot. Curtis is a cousin of theirs. The fellow trainer behind them is a friend we made and met back at the one lab where we all got our first traveling pokemon. Vera's Mendosa.

Sgt. Andrew: Mendosa... Heh. Now there's a fruity and rather tangy name. Must be a seasoned guy who's really been around a time or two. I had a second in command with that same exact name. He was a little wet behind the ears... but boy oh boy was he ever the determined soldier. Always wanting to go out swinging and laying down his skill. Loyal too. Whenever he was in need by us... there he was and seeing him go at it. Not flinching even once. That guy really had it going on.

Darlene: Interesting. *Smiles*

Sgt. Andrews: *Standing aside* Why don't you all come on inside for a spell? I don't have too much room though to camp anyone. I normally don't as it's just been me all these years. I won't say that it's not been lonely. But it does get rather silent way too much. Although i do play some good sporting games with my crew.. They are such playful creatures. Really playful.

A Minute later...

Jeremy: *Looking at the medals* Whoa. Dedicated soldier. I like that. The medals must be so amazing to have.

Sandy: Shiny too.
Still a bit nervous, he followed the group up the trail. With Gallade beside him, he felt less pressure than if he was alone.

Mandosa stood up tall and well-mannered for the Sergeant that stood before him.

Mandosa: "Veras Mandosa, but I go by Mandosa... Sergeant. And this is my good partner Gallade."

Gallade gave him the salute and a more determined facial expression. It was cute.

Gallade: "LADE!"

It's a name I like more than my first name. If I could, I would've changed it. Only a few years away before I can do so myself._
He was glad to have randomly guessed. He knew so little about the military, but simply guessed a rank to address to him. The moment the Sergeant told the tale about a man with a similar last name, it made him at ease.

Mandosa followed in, and looked around at all the awards.

Mandosa: "Sports, huh? I enjoy so much myself. Except basketball. I may have the height for it, but y'know, it's my taste."

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Still a bit nervous, he followed the group up the trail. With Gallade beside him, he felt less pressure than if he was alone.

Mandosa: "Veras Mandosa, but I go by Mandosa... Sergeant. And this is my good partner Gallade."

Gallade gave him the salute and a more determined facial expression. It was cute.

It's a name I like more than my first name. If I could, I would've changed it. Only a few years away before I can do so myself._
He was glad to have randomly guessed. He knew so little about the military, but simply guessed a rank to address to him. The moment the Sergeant told the tale about a man with a similar last name, it made him at ease.

Mandosa: "Sports, huh? I enjoy so much myself. Except basketball. I may have the height for it, but y'know, it's my taste."

Sgt. Andrews: Hmm... Well... The sports that we usually cater to playing... It's Soccer. I've done a little soccer in my time and quiet good at it too. My team can show you how they play it and play it with honor.

A second later...

He lead them to an open field before starting things off...

Sgt. Andrews: *Calling out his crew* Heracross, Houndoom, Walrein, Machoke, Roserade, Luxray. Come on Out. Let's show our guests how we play soccer.

Within seconds... the crew came out and with an eagerness to play... They showed up with a soccer ball and split up into a team of 3. On each side and when the whistle was blown... The game got hot. Each side made with playing like solid.

Jeremy: OH MY GOD! *Gasps* Sweet mother of gasp! Did you guys see that?

Lisa: We saw. We saw the play. They're incredible. Sgt. Andrews, Did you train them?

Sgt. Andrews: You bet. I got them trained to play soccer, Football, Bowling. I even trained them to fight too. Fight like marines. If you were to give them a command to perform a call to arms... They'd do it on cue and on the spot. Flawless.

Nicole: They must be pretty strong.

Sgt. Andrews: They are. They're true pals. I'd sleep soundly at nights knowing that they're here to stand guard. Protecting the base here. I take care of them too. Kinda like how you would protect your poke pals and they'd protect you. It's the same thing. The pokemon are like protectors. They would stand by you and fight for you. Defend you through thick and thin.

Darlene: *Smiles*
Curtis Bart Payne Allen (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Veras Mandosa wrote:

Sgt. Andrews: Hmm... Well... The sports that we usually cater to playing... It's Soccer. I've done a little soccer in my time and quiet good at it too. My team can show you how they play it and play it with honor.

A second later...

He lead them to an open field before starting things off...

Sgt. Andrews: *Calling out his crew* Heracross, Houndoom, Walrein, Machoke, Roserade, Luxray. Come on Out. Let's show our guests how we play soccer.

Within seconds... the crew came out and with an eagerness to play... They showed up with a soccer ball and split up into a team of 3. On each side and when the whistle was blown... The game got hot. Each side made with playing like solid.

Jeremy: OH MY GOD! *Gasps* Sweet mother of gasp! Did you guys see that?

Lisa: We saw. We saw the play. They're incredible. Sgt. Andrews, Did you train them?

Sgt. Andrews: You bet. I got them trained to play soccer, Football, Bowling. I even trained them to fight too. Fight like marines. If you were to give them a command to perform a call to arms... They'd do it on cue and on the spot. Flawless.

Nicole: They must be pretty strong.

Sgt. Andrews: They are. They're true pals. I'd sleep soundly at nights knowing that they're here to stand guard. Protecting the base here. I take care of them too. Kinda like how you would protect your poke pals and they'd protect you. It's the same thing. The pokemon are like protectors. They would stand by you and fight for you. Defend you through thick and thin.

Darlene: *Smiles*

curtis-bart-payne-allen.jpg

Curtis: I depend on my pokemon crew for protection too. I protect them... and then they protect me. It's a package deal. Both sides win. Win-win. *Looking up at the sky and seeing his Fearow flying strangely* That's strange... My Fearow up there is acting very strange like. He keeps hovering over a specific spot as if watching something or waiting for something to happen... But what?

Was there really something going on... Or was it just that his fearow was trying to call for his trainer's attention...
He nodded soundly listening to Curtis' side of the story. Mandosa looked outside at the strange-acting Fearow.

Gallade was alert, and sharpened his blades.

Gallade: "Gallade!"

Mandosa: "What's going on?"

With his green eyes, he peers outside. Having keen eyes himself, maybe he can sense a problem.

Veras Mandosa wrote:
He nodded soundly listening to Curtis' side of the story. Mandosa looked outside at the strange-acting Fearow.

Gallade was alert, and sharpened his blades.

Gallade: "Gallade!"

Mandosa: "What's going on?"

With his green eyes, he peers outside. Having keen eyes himself, maybe he can sense a problem.

Jeremy: *Looking up at the sky* I think that Fearow's found something. Something is up.

Sandy: But he's not crying out. He isn't crying out in fear or signaling or anything. Just flying.

Jeremy: Come on... We need to know what's going on.

Sgt. Andrews: Oh... There's nothing going on over in them woods. That thicket of trees and shrubery... always had it's usual chirping and tweeting and wildlife sounds. But that's about all there'd be. So... there's nothing to really be worrying about. Not really. It's probably just the fact that your flying pokemon up there's found a camping spot. A clearing.

Darlene: Perhaps. We should go and see.

Sgt. Andrews: It's safe. It's commonly peaceful.

Sandy: It's starting to get a bit late. *Holding Jeremy's hand* Jeremy, sweetheart... Shouldn't we make way to pitch camp. We clearly won't make it to buckner till sometime tomorrow.

Jeremy: you're right. We must head out.

Pansear: Fearow's looking over at us with a crazed look. I think he's feeling drunk.

Lisa: Drunk? No... He's lovesick. I think someone's used attract on him.

Jeremy: *Hearing the Radio*

Radio: *Playing a tune* "A heartbeat, it's a lovebeat,
And a lovebeat is a good vibration,
Oh, a heartbeat it's a lovebeat,
And when we meet , it's a good sensation,
Listen to my heart pound,
Listen to my love sound,
Feel it gettin' stronger,
Can't hold back any longer,
Cause a heartbeat, it's a lovebeat,
And a lovebeat is a good vibration,
Oh a heartbeat it's a lovebeat,
And when we meet, it's a good sensation,
Listen!"

Sandy: That's a wonderful song. I love it.

It was about time for them to head off to the campout site. It was obviously getting a little late and they needed to get some rest as the next day... there was gonna be a lot of ground to cover... This was only just the start of the journey and already things were clearly on the path of unfolding...
Mandosa then stepped out, expecting the others to leave for the campsite going to be set up.

Mandosa: "Well great to meet ya', Sergeant Andrew! Hope ya' continue to protect the country alongside everyone with ya' all the way!"

Gallade saluted to Sergeant Andrew, and saluted.

Now it was time to camp.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus