Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Alexander wrote:
"Yes I have been to many places during my travels...I've been to some of places you listed...I've even been to Paris." he says and then he looked over at Nicole whom seemed interested in his journal.

"This is just the info of pokemon I met,some that were never even heard of,while a few species of Pokémon are going extinct...but there is one I'm hoping to see...its called a Mewtwo." he says and he stretched.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: A Mewtwo? That's like a cloned pokemon. Isn't it? Our mom told us something about this Mewtwo. That she heard a time or two. It was back when she was a trainer... She said that it was while she was at this celebrity event with Lady Gaga that she came across this mysterious psychic Pokemon. She never could figure on what it was... but it had a tail and it's fingers were like a triangle if you were to put them together... Like a bunched up ball. But it wouldn't be any triangle they'd see. the points were rounded. So it would be very odd. Very odd indeed. However... there was one thing that stood out that she recalled that she saw. The eyes. The eyes that it had... glowed really bright and purple and with this quick thrust... it like teleported from where it was... and would make like it was coming right at you. But it'd use some technique called Telekinesis. It was like the most spookiest thing. It just like... Came as if it was aiming to destroy whatever... and whoever and not care what it did.

Nicole: Some pokemon like that... they can be pretty cruel. Really cruel and it doesn't get better. It really doesn't. Some pokemon out there prove out to be pretty evil. Or Evil intent.

Jeremy: Ouch. That must have hurt. *Thinking* You said that you went to Paris. Does that mean... you came from the east... and over or that you came from somewhere in Japan and went first west over to Paris and then from there jump right back to Japan and then east of there... all the merry way to the U.S and onwards till you wound up... well... here? Either way... it's an awful long distance for travel.

Sandy: I agree. A travel like that... It'd put anyone into a wreck. Never knowing whether they'd ever see a moment to just stop... unwind and take time to just enjoy the surroundings of where they were for a while before going on again. I can't even begin to imagine what that'd be like. I really can't.

Jeremy: *Kissing Sandy on the lips* Oh... I know what you mean... Our poor feet would be so in pain that we'd need a vacation from the vacation that consisted of traveling by foot.

Sandy: *Kissing Jeremy back on the lips* ...
Alexander (played by JetStorm)

"Hmmm....." Alexander was staring at his journal and then he stretched again. "I don't think it has malicious intent...From what I have heard....Scientists were experimenting on it....probably to replicate its DNA to clone others....if it was kept in a lab...then it may have been through so much hell...." He thought out loud and then he looked over at his pokemon that were sleeping peacefully then he looked back at his journal.

Espeon woke up and shut the journal and made a sound "Espi....." It said,it wanted its trainer to go to bed,he hasn't slept in awhile due to his research and his commitment in finding rare or unheard of pokemon. Alexander looks at his pokemon,whom seemed very worried and he sighed. "Alright....I'm going to sleep...." he says and he then fell asleep under a shady tree.

Alexander wrote:
"Hmmm....." Alexander was staring at his journal and then he stretched again. "I don't think it has malicious intent...From what I have heard....Scientists were experimenting on it....probably to replicate its DNA to clone others....if it was kept in a lab...then it may have been through so much hell...." He thought out loud and then he looked over at his pokemon that were sleeping peacefully then he looked back at his journal.

Espeon woke up and shut the journal and made a sound "Espi....." It said,it wanted its trainer to go to bed,he hasn't slept in awhile due to his research and his commitment in finding rare or unheard of pokemon. Alexander looks at his pokemon,whom seemed very worried and he sighed. "Alright....I'm going to sleep...." he says and he then fell asleep under a shady tree.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-22.jpg

Jeremy: *Chuckles* Well... I guess that told him. His pokemon became the warden and made him go to sleep. The poor guy. He must have been on the go for so long that he just didn't seem to know any rest. Wow... Remind us never to get like that. I think that our pokemon would literally just be pitching a fit.

Sandy: You bet they would. I know that it'd be pretty reckless for us to just keep going and never knowing rest. On the road like nonstop. Never taking a break. *Looking at the trainer* Doesn't he like have a tent or something? He can't possibly be comfortable sleeping like that under a tree. Doesn't that... seem rather discomforting?

Darlene: I can't say. But... Passion Kiss, Rainbow Kiss... we should think about having something... to eat. It has been a while since we last ate anything and it's gonna be at least a few hours before we even reach buckner, Missouri. We're traveling on foot. So. It's gonna take us a while to even get there.

Jeremy: You do have a point, Darlene. Really. We should consider that. It'd be foolish of us not to.

Lisa: I second that.

However... on the very far side of the woods... over North....

A couple of grunts were camping out and were searching for some stray pokemon. They had red attire on them and hoods. Uh oh... Was trouble soon to brew? They were a far distance from where the trainers were... So it wouldn't spur danger... but anyone would sure tell that something was gonna brew... And fast.... Somewhere. Before long. Even if it didn't happen to concern or involve the trainers... who were unaware of any presence of evil being near.

Alexander didn't mind being asleep under a tree,as a boy,he was always looking for adventure,and he'd usually rest under the huge oak-wood tree he had in his back yard. So this doesn't bother him,in fact he could sleep on a brick if he wanted to and it wouldn't bother him. As he was sleeping,he was completely unaware that there was danger nearby,but his pokemon Riolu sensed it and clings to Alexander.

Alexander woke up and looked at Riolu,whom was clinging to him for some reason. He sighs and holds his pokemon and then he wraps his coat around Riolu,to help put him to sleep. Riolu huffed and tried to warn him,but after a few minutes,the pokemon passed out,due to exhaustion.

Alexander wrote:
Alexander didn't mind being asleep under a tree,as a boy,he was always looking for adventure,and he'd usually rest under the huge oak-wood tree he had in his back yard. So this doesn't bother him,in fact he could sleep on a brick if he wanted to and it wouldn't bother him. As he was sleeping,he was completely unaware that there was danger nearby,but his pokemon Riolu sensed it and clings to Alexander.

Alexander woke up and looked at Riolu,whom was clinging to him for some reason. He sighs and holds his pokemon and then he wraps his coat around Riolu,to help put him to sleep. Riolu huffed and tried to warn him,but after a few minutes,the pokemon passed out,due to exhaustion.

Sandy's, Nicole's and Darlene's Spearow suddenly popped from their pokeballs and took off into the sky to scavenge the area. They knew that if one pokemon sensed danger... others would sense it soon enough. It was that simple. It was like a swift reaction. A swift reaction that tells them... Stand at attention. Keep sharp. Keep sharp. Danger is near..

However with the fact that the cluster of woods that they were in... whatever danger there was... It was far north. On the Far Northern side of the woods so there wouldn't be any chance of there being any imminent danger. Only problem was... the pokemon were sensing it and it was enough... to bring an alarm.

As for the crew...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-18.jpg

Jeremy: *Sensing something coming* I may be a Drag Kid... Or a Drag Teenager. But i won't be blowing this feeling off. Something... is coming. It is far to the North. However... something about it just ruffles my dress. Ruffles it in a very discomforting way.

Sandy: I know, Darling. I know. *Holding Jeremy's hand and caressing it* It's okay. We'll try to have an interlude in a moment... Lighten the mood a little. I feel the same as you do though. There is something not right going on... Something not right at all.

Lisa: Should we go and investigate?

Jeremy: No. No... It's too far north to be of any worry. It's not a problem. However... Our Spearow's are out searching and if they happen to find something. They'll sound off. They'll let out a cry. Something.

Darlene: *Shaking her head*

Riolu's ears twitched as it slept,then its eyes shot open and his nose twitched a bit. It sensed danger,but thankfully it wasn't near them,well not for now anyway. It squirms out of Alexander's arms and it looked around,then it started snarling and growling when it sensed someone was coming. It got an aura sphere ready,and waited for the evil doer to come out of hiding.

Alexander woke up and looked at his pokemon and sighed "Calm down will ya...." he sounded tired,he honestly didn't want to deal with this at the moment,it was only midnight. Riolu made the aura sphere go away and it went to its trainer,but not to sleep,to protect him from whoever is on their way.

Alexander wrote:
Riolu's ears twitched as it slept,then its eyes shot open and his nose twitched a bit. It sensed danger,but thankfully it wasn't near them,well not for now anyway. It squirms out of Alexander's arms and it looked around,then it started snarling and growling when it sensed someone was coming. It got an aura sphere ready,and waited for the evil doer to come out of hiding.

Alexander woke up and looked at his pokemon and sighed "Calm down will ya...." he sounded tired,he honestly didn't want to deal with this at the moment,it was only midnight. Riolu made the aura sphere go away and it went to its trainer,but not to sleep,to protect him from whoever is on their way.

Suddenly...

Sandy's Spearow: *Coming down from returning after checking out the area* Incoming. We got trouble.

Nicole's Spearow: *Coming down from returning after checking out the area* And you better make it double.

Darlene's Spearow: *Coming down from returning after checking out the area* There are two grunts... IT'S TEAM MAGMA!

Jeremy: Team Magma... Who're they?

Sandy: Do we even want to know?

Nicole: They're very far away. It won't make a big difference whether they stay where they are or try coming here. We don't have anything they want. And they don't even know that we're even here.

Lisa: Stay on guard.

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Alexander wrote:

Suddenly...

Sandy's Spearow: *Coming down from returning after checking out the area* Incoming. We got trouble.

Nicole's Spearow: *Coming down from returning after checking out the area* And you better make it double.

Darlene's Spearow: *Coming down from returning after checking out the area* There are two grunts... IT'S TEAM MAGMA!

Jeremy: Team Magma... Who're they?

Sandy: Do we even want to know?

Nicole: They're very far away. It won't make a big difference whether they stay where they are or try coming here. We don't have anything they want. And they don't even know that we're even here.

Lisa: Stay on guard.

Curtis: *Calling out his Fearow* Fearow... Come out... Go and search these woods for Team Magma. If you see them... Use Sky attack and then Whirlwind. Don't let them have any leeway!

Seconds later...

Curtis's Fearow: *Flying off to fend off Team Magma*

Espeon growls dangerously and defends her trainer,and then both she and Riolu prepare to attack. They didn't like Team Magma already.and boy,they were mad,madder than a charging Turos.

Alexander wrote:
Espeon growls dangerously and defends her trainer,and then both she and Riolu prepare to attack. They didn't like Team Magma already.and boy,they were mad,madder than a charging Turos.

While Fearow went to go do away with the two evil men...

Jeremy got the idea that maybe to keep a calm sense till time said otherwise, they should talk about things about each other. Maybe share some stories.

Jeremy: while Fearow’s off to fight... let’s swap some tales. What would you like to know about us?

"Sure." Alexander said and then he looked over at the other trainers. Espeon and Riolu calmed their nerves and sat beside Alex. Both seemed a lot calmer now,mainly because Alex would get mad if they kept on growling at something that was miles away.

Alexander wrote:
"Sure." Alexander said and then he looked over at the other trainers. Espeon and Riolu calmed their nerves and sat beside Alex. Both seemed a lot calmer now,mainly because Alex would get mad if they kept on growling at something that was miles away.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-17.jpg

Jeremy: What would you like to know about us. Alex? Would it be about what our family is like? About what we do? About me?

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: About how me and Jeremy Met? Ask us anything... Anything that you can think of that you're sure we can answer. Anything.

There was an attempt at keeping everyone calm. With the unknown possible danger being somewhere within the cluster of woods that they were in... they had to keep as calm as they possibly could. Giving all in to fear would only be more of a problem and would only just make things out to be more than what they really were.

Calm and relaxed was the right step. Jeremy and the crew were gonna do whatever they could to see that they all remained calm. For as long they possibly could.
Alexius enters!

Standing six feet tall, he wears a plain black mask and simple clothing, mostly likely for traveling. He wears hiking boots and has a thick winter coat over his shoulder. He also has a single metal gauntlet that extends up to his shoulder, ending in a pauldron. Standing next to him is a Lucario. "Greetings! I seem to be a bit lost. Do you mind telling me where I am?" He calls out.

"Cario!" His pokemon calls out. Alexius pats him on the back.

Alexander hears Jeremy ask what he wanted to know about them. "You can tell me whatever you want,I am not picky." he says and then his pokemon,Riolu sat down beside Alexander.

Riolu was clinging onto Alexander's leg,becuase he felt scared and can sense danger was still somewhere in the forest that they were in.

Alexander wrote:
Alexander hears Jeremy ask what he wanted to know about them. "You can tell me whatever you want,I am not picky." he says and then his pokemon,Riolu sat down beside Alexander.

Riolu was clinging onto Alexander's leg,becuase he felt scared and can sense danger was still somewhere in the forest that they were in.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: Well... I am sure you're wondering about how we were getting calls from people telling about gigs for us to appear and perform at... Right? You had to be wondering about that for a while.

Lisa: Yeah. You shouldn't deny that. Mendosa likely was wondering about it himself. He wouldn't say... but we could tell that he was pretty stunned over it.

Nicole: We can tell you though that we were getting calls because... We happen to be celebrities. Known as the Rising Lights. If it's just the two of us... It's the Lightfoot Dreams.

Jeremy: I'm known as Passion Kiss. I'm a gay youth. Which i am certain that you could tell by now.

Lisa: Would you like to know how it was that we got discovered?

They were into sharing tales and were bound to inform about all they could do. Everything. It was to be of no consequence to them as they figured that it was just a conversation. Something to tell of themselves. They never figured that it would cause for popularity to flare up... Or so it were to seem...

Alexander listened as the two of them talked and then he hears them ask if he wanted to know how they were noticed. "Sure go ahead." he says,he then sees Riolu shaking a bit. He carefully picks up his pokemon and wraps a jacket around little Riolu. The small pokemon looked up at his trainer and then it tried to fall asleep,but it seemed interested in Jeremy and the others were talking about.

Riolu snuggled with his trainer and then listened as the humans talked about how they were noticed,or whatever they were talking about. Then it's ears twitch and the pokemon raised an eyebrow.
Saphiroth C. C. Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Alexius Caelestinus wrote:
Alexius enters!

Standing six feet tall, he wears a plain black mask and simple clothing, mostly likely for traveling. He wears hiking boots and has a thick winter coat over his shoulder. He also has a single metal gauntlet that extends up to his shoulder, ending in a pauldron. Standing next to him is a Lucario. "Greetings! I seem to be a bit lost. Do you mind telling me where I am?" He calls out.

"Cario!" His pokemon calls out. Alexius pats him on the back.

teenage-saphiroth-casey-cornelius-lightfoot-3.png

Sapphiroth Casey Cornelius Lightfoot was the other son to Macie... He was the teen who at a young age was with the features that looked as though they were carved by angels. He looked like a hot model too. However he wasn't. He was just an average teen or so to speak. He was also a singer. It truly came all out due to a summer at band camp. He was attending camp for that summer and from that... a kept silent talent was born and made a reality.

He was a trainer too... He got his pokemon license a couple days before Jeremy and the two girls did. He traveled North a ways and then came down... and made it to Hwy 24 where it would take him right to Buckner. Not knowing it was where his brother and sisters were gonna be going. It was when he saw a patch of woods that looked rather thick and luscious and saw that it was getting late at night. He then made his way in through the woods with his trusty pokemon partner Panpour. He nicknamed him Aqua. It felt fitting for him and it was a water type pokemon... so it made sense. He only got to a certain point when he then saw a light flickering... it didn't look like trouble... but he was with defense. He treaded careful till suddenly he reached the opening and saw a group of trainers. He recognized them as his siblings...

teenage-saphiroth-casey-cornelius-lightfoot-3.png

Sapphiroth: *Walking over to the crew* Hey guys. You guys are going on a journey too, huh? Jeremy, Lisa... Nicole. You guys look rather worn out... How much walking did you do? 50 miles?

It was a family meet? Or was it by just clear circumstance?

Alexander wrote:
Alexander listened as the two of them talked and then he hears them ask if he wanted to know how they were noticed. "Sure go ahead." he says,he then sees Riolu shaking a bit. He carefully picks up his pokemon and wraps a jacket around little Riolu. The small pokemon looked up at his trainer and then it tried to fall asleep,but it seemed interested in Jeremy and the others were talking about.

Riolu snuggled with his trainer and then listened as the humans talked about how they were noticed,or whatever they were talking about. Then it's ears twitch and the pokemon raised an eyebrow.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: We were discovered on the night after we had just concluded the talent show. Sandy and I one... As did Lisa and Nicole. No idea how... but we managed to wow the crowd...

Jeremy flashes back to how it went...

Talent agent: *Approaching the family* Excuse me… Are you two… the ones they call Lisa and Nicole?

Lisa: Yeah. That’s us.

Nicole: Who are you?

Macie: What do you want with my two girls?

Image result for die hard harry ellis

Talent Agent: Allow me to introduce myself… Henry Gruber. I am an agent from the Cleveland starshine talent agency. A Mr. Whittleson had assigned me to come scouting for new talent.

Macie: Mr. Whittleson?!

Henry: Yeah. You heard of him?

Macie: I would sure say that i’ve heard of him. He’s my boss. He’s the one that gave me my career back 12 years ago. He sent you.

Henry: He sure did. He has his eyes all on this city and of course on your family. And on you. He still remembers the talent that you lead which took the country by storm. To this day… Still does. It never stopped. Not even a little bit. You kept it going. But now… With your two kids… No. Make that 3. in the spotlight… It’s a whole new world.

Macie: Meaning… what?

Henry: Exactly what it sounds like, Mrs. Lightfoot. Let’s put it this way… You recall all those beginnings on your career. When you first started and things were coming every single direction right at you… Not resting… stopping or giving you needed time to have all sink into your pretty brain and gather the concept of how your world was gonna just be rockin’ and rollin’ and just streamlining into orbit?

Macie: I believe that i do. I’ve grown to be endearingly used to it after the 2nd year. It got to be where it was routine and i didn’t need to think about it. I just went on and did it.

Henry: It’s no different for the two girls and the one boy. They’re about to see how that is. I mean… Think about it like this: When it comes to new famed young talent… The fame train is a dime-a-dozen. It doesn’t last. Not for just anyone. They have to possess the here and now… The spark. The “i’m the new generation’s cat’s meow and i’m ready to purr. Look at me. I’m ferocious and frisky. I’m the new hot deal”

Macie: Sounds way different than when i was starting my time of being put in the spotlight. Wow… *Looking at her son and two girls* Jeremy… Lisa, Nicole… I as your mother am supposed to shield you from this as i’ve seen the harshness and the pressures of the celeb business for a long time. I know what’s gonna be expected. Now… i know that you guys would love to follow in your own mother’s footsteps as you are like splitting images of me and your father as well as your siblings are. But as a concerned mother… I am gonna ask you girls… Jeremy. Are you sure that you want to go through with this? Because if you do… just know… there is no going back.

Lisa: We’re sure. We would like to do this. We seen how you did for at least 11 years. It couldn’t be any different than that. It couldn’t be hard. Not that hard.

Nicole: Is it? Is it hard?

Macie: It has potential to be just that. But as a parent… and since i am with a record label and career with the agency… I’m gonna see on getting your career jointed with mine till you’re at least 18. Besides. I’m your mother… it’s my job to protect you.

Henry: You could do that. No one’s saying that you are not entitled to do it.

Seconds later…

Gene: *Stepping out of his car and walking over to the group* Macie, i came as soon as i saw your text. What’s going on? *Seeing Macie motioning at Henry* Hmm? *Seeing Henry* Henry?!

Henry: Gene?! *Walking over to shake his hand* Hey, you hip Old Scoundrel. How’s it goin’?

Gene: I’d ask you the same thing. What’re you doing here?

Henry: I’m in process of signing up some fresh new talent for Mr. Whittleson.

Gene: Really?! Who? *Seeing two girls and a boy huddled together* Lisa and Nicole Lightfoot. Jeremy? What in the? You’re kidding? Them?

Henry: You bet. However, Sweet Rising mademoiselle is expressing a high reluctance. Not that it’s blamable as it’s her offspring. But she’s rather concerned.

Gene: I am aware of that. I happen to be the godfather to Lisa and Nicole… So for that… i also must show and state my sense of concern. Just that… I should call Mr. Whittleson on my part. To clarify. I mean… i am all for you doing what it is that you’ve got to do, Henry. But for sake of my being a trusted godfather and all to her daughters… Let me speak with Mr. Whittleson. Get the scoop from him and see what’s what. Okay?

Henry: Ah… I get it. The Godfather routine and stuff. I get ya’ clear. I’ve got a couple kids myself and at least 3 nieces. So… i know how it feels. I do. I would be the same way if it were me in your shoes and then in the mother’s shoes there. I’d do the same thing.

Gene then dialed up the # for Mr. Whittleson and got him on the phone…

Mr. Whittleson: *On the Phone* What’s the situation, Gene? Has Henry found some new talent yet?

Gene: He has… but then again… hasn’t exaclly signed them up… yet.

Mr. Whittleson: Why not? What’s taking him?

Gene: Sir, There’s a little problem. Or maybe not exactly… a problem. It’s just that the talent that he had found… are two girls… and one boy who’s with the looks of the drag kid we heard all about 12 years prior.

Mr. Whittleson: Come again? Are you talking about that strange but rather cordial guy Desmond… Napoles?

Gene: Yeah. That’s the one. Plus that guy was the one told to have hosted the Metropolis Middle School Talent show. Tonight.

Mr. Whittleson: You’re kidding… right? Him? Okay… I’ll bite. Exactly what is it that’s going on where the new Talents aren’t being signed up yet?

Gene: Nothing. But sir… There’s a little issue behind that. They’re the daughters of the Rising Star. Plus one of her sons.

Mr. Whittleson: Which one?

Gene: Jeremy.

Mr. Whittleson: Henry found them… But the two girls are your godchildren. So… i’ll tell you what. You and Henry take the next flight that you find available… You Bring them all over. Including the mother. I want to see them here by tomorrow afternoon.

Gene: As you command, Sir. It shall be done.

Call ends…

Gene: *Sighs* Macie… We need to get you all home. Right away. Pack some things for you, the two girls and Jeremy.

Jeremy: Where are we going?

Gene: To Cleveland, Ohio.

Lisa: Why? What’s in Cleveland?

Gene: The Cleveland Starshine Talent agency. It’s a record company. Your mom’s boss is there. Her boss’s about to also be yours."

Jeremy: This talent agent came and just told us that we were gonna be stars. Said that we had the very talent that really grabbed the big man from Cleveland. We didn't even know what to say... We had no idea... None. But it was as it sounded... We were being discovered. Plus were about to become with a career. Which of course... rather stunned us. It seriously did. I really mean that it got us completely in a real moment. It got better as it went.

Lisa: That's for sure. It got better. But our lives were never gonna be the same again. Never normal. We were from that point... superstars.... Celebrities.

Riolu nudges Alexander as if it was telling him to tell them about his research,its only fair since they talked about themselves. "Rio!" it said and struggles but manages to get inside the bag and Riolu hands Alexander his journal. Alexander blinked a bit "You want me to tell them about my research..." he sighed "Alright...." he then opened up his journal "I'm an explorer,looking for rare and almost extinct species of pokemon...I work in a lab that rehabilitates pokemon of all sorts. I'm searching for the pokemon known as Mewtwo,as said before. Rumors have spread that a team of thugs captured the pokemon in a lab." he says and he looks at the faded image in his book and then he looked up. "The only person that has encountered one in my family was my father..." he says and he then looks at Riolu whom seemed focused on the dirt path behind them.

Alexander wrote:
Riolu nudges Alexander as if it was telling him to tell them about his research,its only fair since they talked about themselves. "Rio!" it said and struggles but manages to get inside the bag and Riolu hands Alexander his journal. Alexander blinked a bit "You want me to tell them about my research..." he sighed "Alright...." he then opened up his journal "I'm an explorer,looking for rare and almost extinct species of pokemon...I work in a lab that rehabilitates pokemon of all sorts. I'm searching for the pokemon known as Mewtwo,as said before. Rumors have spread that a team of thugs captured the pokemon in a lab." he says and he looks at the faded image in his book and then he looked up. "The only person that has encountered one in my family was my father..." he says and he then looks at Riolu whom seemed focused on the dirt path behind them.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: Wait... Your father actually got to see one? How? That pokemon was said to be very elusive. Way elusive.

Lisa: *Thinking* Okay... So if your father was the first to have seen this pokemon. How was it that our mom saw it? Unless... Your father had seen it before and studied it in a lab... but when it escaped... It went on a run and just appeared at multiple spots and one happened to be where our mom was and that was where it looked as if it was intent to kill. Kill anyone or anything that it deemed as a threat. Of course in the middle of those points... it could have been where thieves sired to kidnap it and take it captive. Only to watch as it broke loose and just went nuts.

Nicole: It had to be that... Had to. For a pokemon to just come... and go. Just like that. Then make like a flash and make as though he was never even there. That Mewtwo must have been pretty slick. To do all that. Never really being able to be held in captivity for too long without trying to bust loose. Wow...

Darlene: *Shivers* To know that there is a pokemon that is capable of all that... I don't think we'll want to cross one like that Mewtwo. Not a bit.

Sandy: You got my vote on that. Geez!

Jeremy: What will you do if you wind up actually coming across such a pokemon? Surely... you are not expecting to face off with that thing... are you? You'll be turned into charred poke-food.

Sandy: Jeremy... if we come across that pokemon... let's be sure to run and never look back. Not even for a second. Ever.

Sandy was spooked and Jeremy also was spooked. It was showing and as they thought about it... it only got them more rattled.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus