Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings My Dear Roses.

"Honesty deceits Liars."

Hello. My name is Killian, my username is obviously KilNi. You can call me either and if you have or want a nickname for me, just tell me before you call me that or let me at least say if I accept it as a nickname.

Is there rules for my profile and RP's? Yes there is. Obey these rules and we will not have a problem. Here is the list of rules that I have for you kids and older peeps:

1. Smut is for those 18 or older.
2. No killing or cutting up my character without consent from me.
3. If I say no, then I mean no.
4. Respect me and I will respect me.
5. I only RP with 16 or older.
6. Homophobes, racists, sexists, transphobes, and more are not tolerated.
7. I will block you if you are rude.
8. If I catch you in a lie about your age, I will block you and report you.

Rules for RP? yes I do have those. Please obey these as well. Here they are:
1. Smuts is 18+.
2. I only RP with 16 or older.
3. Do not kill or severely hurt my characters without consent.
4. NO ONE LINERS
5. Description is yes. Don't have decent description then I will cancel/decline your RP request or mine.
6. I can do fandoms! Just ask.
7. If you have certain questions, ask, don't guess.
8. Furries and Anthros are okay for certain things.
9. Incest is a no no.
10. I accept all genders and sexualities.
11. I can do any ships or gender ships.

Things about me? Lists are boring so I will give you a paragraph. I love music, no matter the kind--however I am more fond of Kpop and musicals. I also adore cartoons and anime, plus books and movies--anything with creativity and shows me great stories. My favorite animes is Black Butler, OHSHC, Demon Slayer, One Piece, and more. My favorites for books is ACOTAR, Throne of Glass, Sherlock Holmes, and Eragon Series. I have much more fandoms so don't you worry.

More things about me is that I'm short. Five foot tall, and I am twenty years old. I look boyish and I sure dress like a e-boy and sometimes an e-girl. For a twenty year old I am surely a child deep inside, but some people call me intimidating--I am not! I swear! I am a Taurus and born on May 12th, so my bday is in five months and I'll be turning twenty one! I am a single pringle, a nonbinary single pringle who is pansexual. I also go by THEY/THEM pronouns so please be respectful and call me by that.

I am trying to think about more things with me that makes me interesting. xD

Anyway, It is nice to meet you and if you are interested my my profile or my character just DM for an RP. Have a great day and be kind to others.
Welcome! I am also a fan of music als and kpop!

I hope you will have fun on this site and have many fun writing adventures with others!
KilNi Topic Starter

Cookiesareyummie wrote:

I hope you will have fun on this site and have many fun writing adventures with others!

Thank you so much! <3 :)
KilNi wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Thank you so much! <3 :)

No problem!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Killian to RP Repository! May you find many a RP friend here to RP with!

Here is a link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the creation of character pages here, this link has a lot of information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP'ng!
KilNi Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome Killian to RP Repository! May you find many a RP friend here to RP with!

Here is a link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the creation of character pages here, this link has a lot of information on navigating the processes...

Happy R'ng!

Aw thank you so much dear sir/woman/person! :)
Welcome aboard, KilNi! I'm sure you'll find many great RPs to choose from here! :) Just out of curiosity, what are your favorite RP subjects, themes and settings? :)
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy your time here! I have a few they/them friends, so I should be okay with your pronouns. I hope you have a wonderful day, Killian!
KilNi Topic Starter

cri86titanium wrote:
Welcome aboard, KilNi! I'm sure you'll find many great RPs to choose from here! :) Just out of curiosity, what are your favorite RP subjects, themes and settings? :)

Thank you! and my favorite RP subjects are really any subject, but I do love medieval and romance, however I can do pretty much anything! Thank you for asking.
KilNi Topic Starter

Rinny_Howler wrote:
Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy your time here! I have a few they/them friends, so I should be okay with your pronouns. I hope you have a wonderful day, Killian!

Thank you! You as well!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family, KilNi! I hope you find people you like! I too need to do smut rps with 18+ people and characters.
KilNi Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome to our family, KilNi! I hope you find people you like! I too need to do smut rps with 18+ people and characters.

Hello and thank you!! and that is cool! :)
Rogue-Scribe

Quotes
KilNi wrote:
Rogue-Scribe wrote:

'Getting Started' Guide

Happy R'ng!
Quote:

‘Person’ will do. Good to see people engaging in their Intro!
KilNi Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Quotes
KilNi wrote:
Rogue-Scribe wrote:

'Getting Started' Guide

Happy R'ng!
Quote:

‘Person’ will do. Good to see people engaging in their Intro!

Haha! while thank you--and it is person for me as well.
another anime and kpop fan :O hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Greetings you are most welcome, this site is indeed one of the best ones concerning both role-playing and making friends, don't be shy to ask questions if you have any, people are friendly and will help you.
KilNi Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
another anime and kpop fan :O hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Yay! thank you so so MUCH! Also I love your profile picture! haha!
KilNi Topic Starter

Vozhad wrote:
Greetings you are most welcome, this site is indeed one of the best ones concerning both role-playing and making friends, don't be shy to ask questions if you have any, people are friendly and will help you.
Aw thank you so much Vozhad! <3 That means a lot and I can tell that this site is already the best!
Welcome to this wonderful site! I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for.
Hey, welcome to RPR!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings My Dear Roses.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus