Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hewo

Hi there I’m bunny and I’m new here but I’m not new to rp. I mainly do romance and fantasy, not slice of life though and I tend to write about 1 and up paragraphs with decent detail. I’m a pretty shy bun but I hope to make friends I guess. Oh and I turn 18 in like 3 weeks so that’s fun.
pixl.Bee

Hey Bunny, welcome to the site :) Hope you enjoy it here and that you find plenty of great friends and RP partners
UwU
Buried_In_A_Book

Hey Bunny, welcome to the site! I hope you have lots of fun.
Welcome to RPR Bunny! You'll have so much fun here! <3
Hello Milky-bunny and welcome aboard! RPR is a great site with lots of amazing plots, I'm sure you'll find many RPs to join! ^_^
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Milky to RP Repository! Glad you hopped on in!
May you find many a RP friend here!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the fun that is the creation of character pages here, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Hi, Bunny! Happy early 18th birthday! :D
Hello and welcome to RPR. Hope you have a great time here.
WHELLcome to this fine dock of ideas, hope you'll craft fine memories for all the time you'll trade with us
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, Milky-bunny
Hello and welcome to the RPR family!

acc4f99638308d79e955234f0c93c4db.jpg
Keke Moderator

Milky-bunny wrote:
Hi there I’m bunny and I’m new here but I’m not new to rp. I mainly do romance and fantasy, not slice of life though and I tend to write about 1 and up paragraphs with decent detail. I’m a pretty shy bun but I hope to make friends I guess. Oh and I turn 18 in like 3 weeks so that’s fun.

Hi, Bunny, and welcome! How long have you been RPing?

Also, happy early birthday! Do you have any exciting plans for your big day?

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or any of the mods! We are more than happy to help, and we have a fantastic help section as well.
Hey there Bunny, welcome to the RP Repository! I'm turning 18 this year too! But in December. ^^;

I hope you have fun here and happy early birthday! <3
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! And happy early birthday! I hope you enjoy it here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hewo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus