Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Where would you meet the character above you

Describe how and/or where you would meet the character above you
Example: I met him in a crazy dream, I saw her on the sidewalk while driving, literally bumped into them while skydiving
I’ll start off with one of my characters.
Let the hilarity ensue!
Osborne (played by ChristopherBarnesII) Topic Starter

*glares at you*
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

I met them in a pie sale! Then those cursed pigeons attacked!
I would meet her in a hidden dungeon only I could enter. >_< (Asami, didja really have to reference that anime here? I know you like it, but...)
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Outside a bar, after they crash landed like a shooting star =p
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Oh yes, I recall the incident rather well, as a matter of fact." Sherlock gestures to the whole of her with one casual sweep of the hand. "The mets had to drag you out of the pub, and you put up such a fuss. I believe they had you placed in the drunk tank over night. You really stirred up quite a ruckus, you know." He finishes with a firm, scolding tsk.
Aemulus (played by AgitoAceXIII)

At a crime scene, probably.

“No surprises here, but I am innocent, detective, I just witnessed it happen.”
Six (played anonymously)

“I tend to reside in forests, so maybe at the edge of one..”
James Cherry (played by ChristopherBarnesII) Topic Starter

“You would probably end up in Akayrel’s forests and my trainees would find you. I don’t think anyone would know how the hell you ended up on that moon though.”
Xyren (played by TyroDragon45)

If anything, I would come across you as a sitting duck target, my ship pulling yours in as you are sapped of power with little to no choice but to likely die. What? Why are you looking at me like that? Is it REALLY that bad that I murder people for resources? It is? Eh, thats based on perspective..
"Heh, for some reason the first thing that comes to mind is a bustlin' plaza in one of them idyllic little backwaters somewhere," chuckled Randle as he made a smug entrance from behind the hulking man-figure's back. "Ya get the picture; I'll see you standing on your wooden crate, yelling those hefty words of yours at the faceless crowd. Maybe attract a flying tomato or two." To anyone with half a brain, the sarcasm was in clear view, as bitter and sharp as an old man's tipple. While not too short himself, Randle had to take a couple strides to look this particularly screamy human in the eyes, though as soon as his did, all playful irony left his voice. "I'll tell ya, that'd be the nicest scenario for us both. Goddess knows what nasty things might've gone down if we meet where I do most of your lot." Hopefully, this big guy was as all-bark-no-bite as he looked..
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" An alien planet, please don't ask which one there is too many. I have to travel to alien planets for my job mainly all the time. Good/Bad job, but I like it. "
Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Hmm... coming out of an art sculpture in the city park. They were very clever disguising a stargate in such a way.”
I met him in battle....it was surprising really. I didn't expect his primitive race was going to be welcoming, but I did not expect them to open fire on my crashed ship.

This....first sergeant was the only survivor, knocked unconscious but breathing. I have taken cover in a nearby cave, and even now I'm not sure why I've dragged him here. Maybe he will pity my plight, or maybe he will listen at least. If nothing else, I can learn something about these humans that will help me survive.

Wait....he rouses....
Clayton Cherry (played by ChristopherBarnesII) Topic Starter

“I met you in the local spaceport waiting for customs to clear our ships and let us through, we struck up a conversation while we were waiting that quickly turned into swapping stories of adventures and our people. When we parted ways I surprisingly found myself a little upset that that might be the only time we would meet, hopefully that’s not the case.”
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" You somehow appear in my family's backyard one day and you nearly almost killed Tiny. If it wasn't for my dad and I you posblley might have gotten away with that. The whole family haven't forgave you yet for that btw "
Miwah Yuikaze (played by 0089)

"In a science fair!!! Ohhh wait how did I time travelled this far? Mmhhh...I need to review my homemade mapple syrup formulae again, last time it exploded and here I am!"
Ako Tamaki (played by Michael147)

"I think I met this girl online. She was an avatar on an MMO I was playing!"
Cyr (played by Alien_Princess)

I met her at school a couple years ago. We never talked much until I saw her flirting with Zachary yesterday....now she must die
Yuelia Nightingale (played by 0089)

"I saw you lurking around Ako's house! Off with you and your yandere vibes!!! Shoo shoo let people flirt in peace." *sprinkles holy water*

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Where would you meet the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus