Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ABOUT ME

I_Am_Belladonna

Hi there! My name is Belladonna (not literally-). I enjoy writing, reading, listening to music, exploring different writing styles and genres, and connecting with likeminded people to form group roleplays!
I_Am_Belladonna Topic Starter

<3
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Belladonna! Beautiful Nightshade and the poison of Emperors! (and a pretty good Stevie Nicks album)
Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay and spend time yapping with us!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Oh yes, if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these awesome character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Icysoul

Welcome out our family, Belladonna
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Welcome to the gang!
Hello Belladonna, welcome to RPR :)
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :D

Alecia wrote:
[/thank you!]
Hello and welcome! Always happy to see another new face!

I am also pretty new to the site, but so far everyone has been really friendly and polite. I think it safe to say you're in good company here.

Currently I am a fan of the Urban/Fantasy setting, so if that's something you are interested in, then feel free to shoot me a message! Honestly, while I am not an expert on the site by any means you can also shoot me a message about anything really. I am always happy to make new friends.

Hope you have a fantastic day and find just what you are looking for!

XOXO
Cassie
MacieLightfoot

I_Am_Belladonna wrote:
Hi there! My name is Belladonna (not literally-). I enjoy writing, reading, listening to music, exploring different writing styles and genres, and connecting with likeminded people to form group roleplays!

Welcome to the site...

Inbox me. I might have an Rp for you..
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Belladonna!

I love your avatar, <3.

There is a lot of Group RP here, and you can always make your own groups too. I highly recommend you check out this wonderful "Running an RP Group" page from the help section if you decide you want to make your own. I think it sounds like a great idea.

It's very nice to meet you!
Welcome to RPR, Belladonna! :)
Welcome to RPR, Belladonna!!!
514-A8316-96-B3-47-FD-98-BF-E3314-E76-CB53.png
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! How are you enjoying the site so far? :)
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a wonderful time here! :)

I've been wanting to do a group RP, so maybe I'll hit you up sometime (as I think they say when they mean contact by message or mail :P). Likewise feel free to send me a message! I'm a little busy right now but we can chat if you like. I like reading, anime, and developing my writing style. :P Other hobbies are video games, cooking, and looking at plants! :) I like guild-type stuff. I also find myself interested in ASMR... It's kind of a weird phenomenon, but it's pretty fun to see what YouTubers and whatnot do with it.

Anyway! I hope you'll have a great time here, have fun, be good and follow the rules and make some cool games! And use the Bug Report Form if you need to. And use the Moderator Request Button if you need to. And ask for help if you need to! :P Maybe you'll make some friends if you stick around to play. Most of us like serious RPers! :)
Do you have any particular genres you like a lot?
That's about it from me for now. Thanks for reading, thanks for introducing yourself, and thanks for coming to the RPR! I hope you'll stay a good amount of time- let's get along! ^_^
Bye-bye!

~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) ;) ;D :P :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :O ;D :) :O ;3 :3 :) :) :O :P XD :P ;) :D :) :) :)
Nice to meet you too! Welcome to the site!

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a wonderful time here! :)

[Thank you! And we can definitely figure out the details of the group roleplay sometime! <3]

zombiequeen wrote:
Nice to meet you too! Welcome to the site!

[Thank you so much!]

Kim wrote:
Welcome! How are you enjoying the site so far? :)

[Thank you, Kim! I'm enjoying the site pretty well, still navigating but getting there!]

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ABOUT ME

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus