Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

06eb8a5d49d347d4a54ec664cd32cb84.gif
Introduction.png

My name is Klio and I am genuinely so excited to join this community! From what I've read so far everyone is extremely friendly. This site is extremely well put together and I haven't had a single issue with navigating it. I have already finished making my profile (for now at least) which has some basic information about me as well as my roleplaying style and some extra stuff which I will be sure to update as things change. I can't wait to start making characters as well! I have a bunch of backstories and ideas in my journal that I can't wait to make into a reality but I can't draw at all and will also be looking to commission art for said characters if anyone has some advice or could help with that I would greatly appreciate it!! Other than that, I just wanted to introduce myself real fast before I get back to working on some things. It's nice to meet you all!

21.jpg
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Aethereal! Dang, you really gave it your all with your profile! I look forward to seeing what you bring to your character pages! Glad you decided to come to RP Repository and spend time with us!

You seem to have a good grip on the site, but If you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng, and enjoy!
Welcome to the site!

If you’re looking for people to do art commissions try searching commissions in the search bar... I know a few people do post their commission prices on the site so maybe have a look there!

Have fun!
Hello and welcome! As a recent newcomer myself, I can confirm that everyone (so far) is very friendly and polite! I have had several people reach out with advice or to make sure I was finding things okay which I really appreciated.

I can also echo what Rogue-Scribe said about your profile! Yours already looks better than mine does!

As I was reading over it, I think you and I might have some overlapping interests! Modern/Urban-Fantasy is my current preferred genre and I have a couple characters and a setting profile up all with elements of it. Feel free to look them over and see if anything strikes your fancy, or feel free to shoot me a message anytime! I am also open to creating new characters to fit better with partners since I have a lot of space and not a lot of partners yet.

Even if it seems you're looking for something different I hope you enjoy your time here and find all the enjoyment you desire!

XOXO
Cassie
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site! Have a wonderful time. It will never get boring.
Hello and welcome to RPR!

While you have an overall good grasp on everything please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about character creation, the code. I'm also always game to talk plot and themes on whatever ideas you may have.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and continue to prosper. ^^
Welcome aboard, Klio! :)
Welcome!
Aethereal Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome Aethereal! Dang, you really gave it your all with your profile! I look forward to seeing what you bring to your character pages! Glad you decided to come to RP Repository and spend time with us!

You seem t9

You seem to have a good grip on the site, but If you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng, and enjoy!

Thank you so much for the welcome! I actually used that page and the bbcode page when I was making my main profile and will definitely be using more when I start working on characters!
Aethereal Topic Starter

TiredAndConfused wrote:
Welcome to the site!

If you’re looking for people to do art commissions try searching commissions in the search bar... I know a few people do post their commission prices on the site so maybe have a look there!

Have fun!

Thank you for the welcome!! Someone has already reached out to me about commissions and i really enjoy their art style so I will definitely be working with them, though I will also look for others if needed. Thank you for the advice!
Welcome to this wonderful site! Enjoy ur time!
Welcome to the RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello!

Welcome to RPR and our wonderful community!

It's so nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here, and we are happy you have come here!
Welcome!!
Icysoul

Welcome, Klio
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Klio! I love your introduction, the images make it really cute. I'd love to become friends with you, if you'd like!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :)
Kim Site Admin

Aethereal wrote:
This site is extremely well put together and I haven't had a single issue with navigating it.

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW oh you stop <3

Welcome to the site! I'm absolutely thrilled you've been enjoying it so well so far :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus