Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introducing myself

lleuadamaris_

Hi! I'm new here.
My name (out of role) is Amaris, and I am from Argentina, Buenos Aires. My native language is Spanish, so if I have any mistakes with English, please correct me.
I joined the community because I wanted to roleplay again, I did it as a preteen and it was a good way to pass the time. So why not do it again?
My favorite pronouns are she/her and he/him, but I don't care if u use they/them, so to refer to me use the pronouns that are most comfortable for you.
I can role-play any topic, so if you want, just talk to me.
I don't know what else to say, you can go through my profile to see my character (Anne).
I hope we have a nice time.
Adiós.
Hello and welcome! So glad that you joined! I am a relative newcomer myself and can say that everyone I have met so far has been very friendly and polite!

I hope that you find everything you are looking for here and more! Feel free to message me anytime if you see me post something you're interested in, or even just to talk. I love making new friends!

Best wishes!

XOXO
Cassie
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site! Hope that your time here is very eventful.
Hello and welcome to RPR!

Being flexible in setting and desire for different roleplays' should definitely help you out in finding something pretty quick. If you need help with anything or just need someone to shoot ideas off of feel free to toss me a message.

Hope that your experience here goes smoothly and you find some great roleplay opportunities soon. ^^
Welcome aboard, Amaris! ^_^
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Amaris! Glad you found RP Repository!

Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to roleplay and spend time amongst us!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to this awesome site!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Amaris!

Welcome to RPR and our wonderful community!

What Rogue Scribe linked are wonderful resources and I hope they help you out.. It's so nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here, and we are happy you have come here!
Icysoul

Welcome, Amaris
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Amaris. You have a really pretty name, by the way. I hope you find what you're looking for in roleplay and make some great friends.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I hope you've been enjoying it, and thank you very much for sharing your pronouns :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introducing myself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus