Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy

I've been doing play-by-post RPing and instant message RPs for many years now, and it's still one of my favorite pastimes. I tend to favor settings with some element of the supernatural in them, so you'll find me eager to do fantasy, sci-fi, modern fantasy, and so on. I tend to play male characters, and will look for female characters if any level of romance or intimacy is going to be a part of the RP. Regarding what I find most fun about RP, it's probably the character development. A good story is nice and all, but for most of my time RPing, I've been making characters first, finding other people with characters, and seeing how a plot and setting can connect them. This puts those characters at the top of my list: I want to get to know these fictional people and see how they behave in various situations. Thus, I can work with grand adventures all the way down to slice of life, as long as the characters are fun. Looking forward to RPing with you all.
Hello and welcome!

I myself can reverberate the feeling of character creation and is one of my favorite parts of roleplaying. I always go all out on my character sheets, and will spends hours upon hours making sure they are unique but within reason of understanding to the reader. If you are ever looking for someone to sit down to shoot ideas with feel free to message.

That being said hope that your stay on the website is enjoyable and you find yourself with some great roleplays' in the near future. ^^
Welcome!

I am actually also a fan of modern fantasy! I agree that the diverse cast of characters always keeps things interesting.

Hope you find everything you are looking for here and enjoy yourself!

XOXO
Cassie
MacieLightfoot

NaClPillar wrote:
I've been doing play-by-post RPing and instant message RPs for many years now, and it's still one of my favorite pastimes. I tend to favor settings with some element of the supernatural in them, so you'll find me eager to do fantasy, sci-fi, modern fantasy, and so on. I tend to play male characters, and will look for female characters if any level of romance or intimacy is going to be a part of the RP. Regarding what I find most fun about RP, it's probably the character development. A good story is nice and all, but for most of my time RPing, I've been making characters first, finding other people with characters, and seeing how a plot and setting can connect them. This puts those characters at the top of my list: I want to get to know these fictional people and see how they behave in various situations. Thus, I can work with grand adventures all the way down to slice of life, as long as the characters are fun. Looking forward to RPing with you all.

Welcome to the site!

Message me. Perhaps we can come up with something.
Welcome aboard! Fellow scifi fan here! ^_^
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Salt Pillar! Glad you found RP Repository!

Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to roleplay and spend time amongst us!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome to the site!
Welcome to this wonderful site! Enjoy ur time!
Welcome to the RPR!

I would be willing to do a fantasy or sci-fi with you if you want. :)
Raspberry_Beret

Hello!

Welcome to RPR and our wonderful community!

It's so nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here, and we are happy you have come here!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! Character development is a major part of any story and can affect the plot a whole lot depending on how the characters grow and interact over time so I see why you find it so important. Enjoy your time here.
Kim Site Admin

What a great intro. I love it. Your preferences make me feel you will fit in quite well here. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus