Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » About me!!

Hello!! I’ve role playing for a while now but I’m not exactly a expert so bear with me! I own the characters Eru,Jax, and Gina. I can do Novella type roleplay or just regular 3 - 4 sentence roleplays

I’m always joking with people I’m close with so if I start joking around with you that means I’m comfortable! Tell me if you wanna roleplay and I’m down!
Welcome to RPR! :) It’s great to have you here!!
First off welcome to the site! Second of all I am always down to rp if you are looking for some to rp with. 💖🤗
Welcome! So glad to see a new face!

Hope you feel at home here.

XOXO
Cassie
MacieLightfoot

Minkiii wrote:
Hello!! I’ve role playing for a while now but I’m not exactly a expert so bear with me! I own the characters Eru,Jax, and Gina. I can do Novella type roleplay or just regular 3 - 4 sentence roleplays

I’m always joking with people I’m close with so if I start joking around with you that means I’m comfortable! Tell me if you wanna roleplay and I’m down!

Welcome to the site!

Message me. Perhaps we can get something going for an Rp... or i might have one that may just grab your fancy.
Icysoul

Welcome, Minkiii! We are glad to have you
Welcome to RPR! Youll have a lot of fun here! :)
Hai Minkiii!

Welcome to RPR, I hope you have a lovely time here! I see you have already made your character profile for Eru. Eru is so cute! A lot of people here in RPR do novella RPs, so you'll do fine finding a RP that suits you in the looking for RP forum!

What genres do you like the most?
Welcome aboard! ^_^
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome to rpr :D I f youw ant a rp partner you can ask me and maybe we can find a plot that suits us both :D Otherwise have fun on this great plattform
Raspberry_Beret

Hello! Welcome to RPR and our wonderful community! I hope you enjoy it here, and we are happy you have come here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Minkiii! I hope you enjoy your time here and find things you're interested in.
Kim Site Admin

Hi! So glad to have you with us on the site. :)

I know we'd all love to learn more about you. Maybe you could tell us stuff like... Do you have any pets? What's your favorite RP genre? Why did you decide to join the RP Repository?

There's lots of things to do and try here, so if you have questions or curiosities, there's a few ways to get help. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can check the help section. If you can't find it there, the community here is very friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
Hi! Welcome to RPR, albeit belatedly!

Don't worry about lack of experience; the people around are really friendly and patient.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » About me!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus