Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

New here looking for rp partner and someone to show me around
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome TheGraceAbnus! Glad you found RP Repository!

Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to roleplay and spend time amongst us strange and varied folk!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hello TheGraceAbnus and welcome to RPR. :)

I hope you find the RP and partner(s) you are seeking and have fun!
Icysoul

Welcome ThegraceAbnus
Welcome to the RPR family! :)
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome, Welcome. The introduction tab is a great place to start, Anubus, and I would recommend you go to the Looking For RP tab for a specific topic.
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
heartsky

Welcome to RPR ThegraceAbnus! Here's the Help Database to help you get started. You can always find it by scrolling to the very bottom of the page. Good luck with finding an RP partner!
welcome to rpr :D
Hey there! Welcome to RPR. I hope you have a great time here!

There are lots of lovely people here, so I'm sure you'll find someone interesting. :) You can also message me anytime!
I'd be glad to have a chat.
What RP styles do you like? Do you have a favorite genre? What about characters, do you have a specific type you love?
I love sci-fi fantasy, I love animals, and my favorite style is freeform multi-paragraph with a narrative or novel style of writing. You might try checking out the groups and the forums and their threads some time! They're very cool.

Thanks for introducing yourself. That's all from me for now! I hope you have a good time here. Have fun. <3 Take care of yourself, stay cool, be creative, and follow the rules! Be kind to others when you can. <3 Byebye!

~Shinyrainbowlithogra ;) :D :P ;) :) ;D :3 :) :3 :P :D :) :) :) :) :) :D ;D :D XD :P :3 ;) :) ;) :) :D
welcome!! :D
Hello and welcome to RPR.
Raspberry_Beret

Hi there ThegraceAbnus, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to RPR. There are loads of good resources like Rogue mentioned! I hope you enjoy your time around here!
Hello and welcome to rpr :D I hope you'll enjoy your time here and find good partners!
Hiya! Welcome to the RRP! Always open to chat and rp ^^
Welcome to RPR, friend! :)
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!
ThegraceAbnus wrote:

Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜 I am open to rping with ya if you want. I also would be happy to show you the ropes.
ThegraceAbnus wrote:

You’re always welcome with me! Send a message if you have any questions or want to rp! I have five characters as of this post and I’m a quick responder and semi-lit!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus